Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Here’s what I think. The Random Blocker wasn’t just some new leaker that showed up randomly for the first time, he is a long time user and a big HP fan under a different account for the sake of anonymity. I do not believe he gave us false information or a wishlist. He gave us the information that he saw first hand at TF. That doesn’t mean preliminary set information will match up perfectly to the final product, sometimes it doesn’t. Also, there have been many times when reliable leakers have mixed up names, prices, piece counts, etc. So there could be errors anywhere at this point, there’s really nothing to do but wait for more leaks and hope for the best.

... I think we have a problem here if brickshop.nl hasn't made a mistake :wacko: They list 75957, one of the five set numbers that have floated around for a while, as the advent calendar, which makes perfect sense since it has the right price and is cheaper than some of the other sets with lower set numbers. If that's the case, one of the five originally rumored sets has a currently unknown set number, and so does the graveyard set (if it even exists). 

46 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Harry Potter 2019

75945~ Expecto Patronum

121 Pcs~ 19.99€ (14.99$?)

75946~ Knight Bus

264 Pcs~ 34.99€ (29.99$?)

75947~ Hogwarts Watch Tower

496 Pcs~ 64.99€ (59.99$?)

75948~ Triwizard Challenge

922 Pcs~ 99.99€ (99.99$?)

75956~ Graveyard Duel

No other info

75957~ Hagrid Hut

? pcs~ 39.99€ (34.99$?)

75964~ Advent Calendar

No other info

This list is wrong about the Hagrid hut.  It is suppose to be $50

So if we only consider info from reliable sources, that leaves us at this:

75945: -

75946: -

75947: Hagrid's Hut (source: azani)

75948: -

75957: Advent calendar (source: brickshop.nl)

sets without clear assignment: Expecto Patronum, Triwizard Challenge, Knight Bus, Hogwarts Watch Tower (source: brickfanatics)

rumour: Graveyard (source: stonewars)

Edited by Lego-Freak

IF the Triwizard Task is the most expensive sets I wouldn't be suprised if the Yule Ball castle part would be included in this set

A bit off topic but, I remember the 2005 graveyard set showing a "handsome" peter pettigrew in the instructions and box art I think, but I got the correct ugly one instead. I wonder if they realized it didn't look like wormtail at all and changed the design mid-production. I don't know it just seemed weird to me back when I was 9, never had the chance to ask hah.

Edited by Otherworld

18 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

A bit off topic but, I remember the 2005 graveyard set showing a "handsome" peter pettigrew in the instructions and box art I think, but I got the correct ugly one instead. I wonder if they realized it didn't look like wormtail at all and changed the design mid-production. I don't know it just seemed weird to me back when I was 9, never had the chance to ask hah.

The GoF set images were a bit of a mess, the Lego Catalogue said Mad Eye Moody's name was Willy One-Eye and have the characters looked different than in the sets. :grin:

Edited by LegoSims20

Is it Lego that is taking legal action? Or is it different studios who’s merchandise Lego is selling? Not really sure what’s happening

Here’s what it probably was, some guy either wanted attention, wanted to trick us, or got really hyped for the new HP wave and just wanted to spread his wishlist, so he created a fake list, then created a fake account along with a string of lies, and in an unconventional fashion for a leaker, started spreading it to individuals, why not just put it on that chat- because then everyone knows, it’s like secret telling, if you tell many people individually rather than a whole group of people, you feel it won’t spread and therefore you feel safe, safe from what? Criticism, why was he worried about criticism? because it’s a fake list- and when people started to pick loop holes, he created more lies to explain himself which didn’t tie into his previous lies, the start of his downfall- so what he said wasn’t matching, and like most liars, they get panicky. Guilty people, I.e in this case, the random blocker, get hostile when exposed. When people are confronted about the truth or have been exposed they get defensive, innocent people do not get defensive, they know they’re right, a guilty person gets defensive, proving the random blocker is a liar... and, now, as he for certain knows that no one will believe his lies anymore, he’s left, as his plan didn’t work, but guess what, it was an anonymous account so he’s come out of this none the lesser.................. either that or he’s right lmao 

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

So if we only consider info from reliable sources, that leaves us at this:

75945: -

75946: -

75947: Hagrid's Hut (source: azani)

75948: -

75957: Advent calendar (source: brickshop.nl)

sets without clear assignment: Expecto Patronum, Triwizard Challenge, Knight Bus, Hogwarts Watch Tower (source: brickfanatics)

rumour: Graveyard (source: stonewars)

Thank you for this! To be honest, I myself had lost the ability to follow this thread up until this point. I've added your nicely summed-up info to the first post.

One thing I'd add is that we can be certain Yule Ball Harry and Fleur are coming.

I honestly can't stand this thread anymore... and I hate to say it especially that I have been here since the very beginning when the revival of the HP theme was mere whispers. But all of you guys have been incredibly hostile to one another and I really don't appreciate that behavior.   He's willing to give info and then you are ungrateful on top... I hope that if Random Bricker is proven right, you all come out and apologize. Every single one of you, I have been keeping track. Azani and Hoth Rebel backed him up, I still don't see the point for skepticism.  Honestly I'm done, I might be back when the sets are revealed who knows. Some of you need to realisize that this is lego, a children's toy, not the FBI secret files. I can find all the same info on #Legoleaks without the bs. Peace out. 

Edited by RODDY

3 hours ago, RODDY said:

He's willing to give info and then you are ungrateful on top... I hope that if Random Bricker is proven right, you all come out and apologize. Every single one of you, I have been keeping track.

A bit over the top, get over it. 

8 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

900 pieces going into a horntail

It that is right with that price then it better be one good looking moulded dragon and the pieces go into other builds :dwacko:

Does anyone remember/have info about the numbers in the retail catalogue? It was 5 sets I believe, the advent calender and limited sets will most likely be in addition to those.  :shrug_oh_well:

If it's true, the biggest set would probably be a mix of all three challenges, not just a Hungarian Horntail.

There's something that may confrim that the list is fake - it lists 75956 as Graveyard Duel, but 75956 is 2018 Quidditch set...

Now have confirmation that the price listing is incorrect, I’ve seen the set numbers and the set names, the prices line up with the right set number, but the names are wrong 75948 is the Clocktower, now the Triwizard Challenge

Just now, The Dangerous HC said:

Now have confirmation that the price listing is incorrect, I’ve seen the set numbers and the set names, the prices line up with the right set number, but the names are wrong 75948 is the Clocktower, now the Triwizard Challenge

How do you know that?

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

How do you know that?

Because as I’ve said, I’ve seen the set numbers and the names of said sets, plus I was actually incorrect, Hagrid’s Hut is the €65 set, I’m actually about the post the correct set numbers

75945- Expecto Patronum- €20

75946- Triwizard Challenge- €30/35

75947- Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak Rescue-€60/65

75948- Hogwarts Clocktower- €90/100

75957- Confidential

75958- Confidential

75964- Advent Calendar- €40

75965- Confidential

This is the list

Edited by The Dangerous HC

1 hour ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Hope that is correct. I really want the Clocktower to be a large sized part of Hogwarts.

Just now, CLK143 said:

Hope that is correct. I really want the Clocktower to be a large sized part of Hogwarts.

Clock tower is most expensive, Hut is 2nd most expensive, Horntail is €34.99, I reckon the Hut will be like the Willow set, a big build for the Hut then a small build for part of the castle (opposite of Willow where the Willow was small and the castle part was the large part)

The Dangerous HC is correct with that list, but I thought that was already discussed before. Anyway it can't be long before we get official pictures.