Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

We don't condone the purchasing of knock-offs on Eurobricks. End of story.

What everyone does with their money is their business, but keep the promotion of buying knock-offs out of here.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Lego is losing sales due to business decisions they make.

It's not morally wrong. It is also not 'counterproductive' to the goals people have expressed. Everyone wanted additional figures/sets so why not buy the additional figures/sets that are being produced by knock-off's given we are never going to get more Captain Marvel sets based on her current movie? It is quite simply the only option to get a majority of these characters.

7 years of doing this changed nothing. Buying sets you are not happy with will just encourage them to make more sets like that set OR they will see demand and think they can reduce the quality as the sets are performing well anyway.

What i am trying to say is even if an additional set is planned it will not deliver every missing figure that we should have gotten in this wave and it will be released months after Endgame - once the hype has already dissipated and we are looking towards the next wave of MCU movies :shrug_confused:  I'd just like to be able to have the core Avengers in the Endgame outfits before the movie, to experience the hype of the film and then be able to come back and MOC some of my favourite scenes or have a recreation of a sequence of the film. I cannot do that with just the QRS/ATS that may not even be featured in the movie.

lego doesn't have big lego marvel sales, and can't waste money on satisfying a small group of people that will just move on to something else to complain about. If the theme did better, it'd get more printing/molds/etc. Look at star wars and ninjago, higher-quality because they sell better. I don't want to touch into the knockoffs again but buying things from people who deliberately and malicously imitate intellectual property/licensed IPs/patents? That isn't even legal, much less morally right. Also, the ATS suits are clearly going to be in the movie.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

D1aY5WsXQAUHMfF?format=pngHere is a better look at the non-QRS/ATS core Avengers.

Thx. I'm not as mad about not getting thor or widow as minor purist changes fix most of these guy's appearances to endgame standards, but we definitely needed a ronin and scale armor cap, and I still don't get what they were thinking with hulk besides "An ATS suit would look weird as he has molded shorts already"

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

lego doesn't have big lego marvel sales, and can't waste money on satisfying a small group of people that will just move on to something else to complain about. If the theme did better, it'd get more printing/molds/etc. Look at star wars and ninjago, higher-quality because they sell better. I don't want to touch into the knockoffs again but buying things from people who deliberately and malicously imitate intellectual property/licensed IPs/patents? That isn't even legal, much less morally right. Also, the ATS suits are clearly going to be in the movie.

Thx. I'm not as mad about not getting thor or widow as minor purist changes fix most of these guy's appearances to endgame standards, but we definitely needed a ronin and scale armor cap, and I still don't get what they were thinking with hulk besides "An ATS suit would look weird as he has molded shorts already"

I remember when people tried to reassure me that the QR suits would only be on a select few figs in the wave. I stand by my original claims that it is so boring to have ALL of the avengers figs to have to same body (besides hulk and the iron man suits). Hulk himself needed a new colored body for his suit 

Hey everyone! A bit of a blast from the past, but The Brick Fan is reporting that certain GameStop locations have copies of Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion to give away with purchases of the Marvel Collection 

Definitely worth looking into as each can go for around $25-$30 USD

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Hey everyone! A bit of a blast from the past, but The Brick Fan is reporting that certain GameStop locations have copies of Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion to give away with purchases of the Marvel Collection 

Yay! This could the shot to get the arms of Silver Centurion for Mark 5! 

You lucky Americans . . why couldn't ebGames have the surplus of Silver Centurions and Iron Patriots? I can live without Patriot, but I want the Centurion so much . . 

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Thing is that the MCU hulk hasn’t used the moulded shorts versions since the first movie. The AoU version and this use the smooth mould reserved for other characters. They couldn’t even be asked to print on the toes like in 2015

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

buying things from people who deliberately and malicously imitate intellectual property/licensed IPs/patents? That isn't even legal, much less morally right.

Look into the Kiddicraft incident. Lego was founded on illegality and immoral decisions.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yay! This could the shot to get the arms of Silver Centurion for Mark 5! 

Probably the best option.

6 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

You lucky Americans . . why couldn't ebGames have the surplus of Silver Centurions and Iron Patriots? I can live without Patriot, but I want the Centurion so much . . 

I knew about the surplus of Iron Patriots, they gave them away as a stand-in for Silver Centurion in some places. But it’s possible there’s been another production run of the Silver Centurion, because those sold out fast. I remember hearing many people that pre-ordered a copy of LEGO Marvel’s Avengers in 2016 didn’t even get one because of poor distribution.

Edited by Aegis2000

18 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I remember when people tried to reassure me that the QR suits would only be on a select few figs in the wave. I stand by my original claims that it is so boring to have ALL of the avengers figs to have to same body (besides hulk and the iron man suits). Hulk himself needed a new colored body for his suit 

It's definitely boring, and hulk will stand out weird.

9 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Thing is that the MCU hulk hasn’t used the moulded shorts versions since the first movie. The AoU version and this use the smooth mould reserved for other characters. They couldn’t even be asked to print on the toes like in 2015

I didn't realize that. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Look into the Kiddicraft incident. Lego was founded on illegality and immoral decisions.

Justify it however you want, it's still illegal.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

I'm going to use Silver Centurion arms for Mark 5, Tin Man arms for Mark 1. As for Bones, I really can't think of black arms with gold printing. 

A little bit off-topic but it has just been revealed the Disney-Fox deal is finished, Fox will officially be a Disney property as of March 20th (next week)

27 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A little bit off-topic but it has just been revealed the Disney-Fox deal is finished, Fox will officially be a Disney property as of March 20th (next week)

It's most likely within the next few years we will be getting some X-men and Fantastic 4 sets. Disney could have allowed this all along as they always had the toy rights to the X-men and Fantastic 4 but didn't have the films rights so never wanted to promote them but now they have the film rights, the chances of us getting Lego sets based on these characters are very good.

13 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Big thanks, wife was able to score one of each, plus an emmet poly.  Just had to ask. Obviously won’t work out as well everywhere but worth a shot.

1 hour ago, KevinMD said:

Big thanks, wife was able to score one of each, plus an emmet poly.  Just had to ask. Obviously won’t work out as well everywhere but worth a shot.

That’s amazing, congratulations! 

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

YES! Can't wait for Fantastic Four and X-men sets again, wether from the MCU or comics-based. Now all we need is an excuse for lego to get a normal deadpool in a normal set. 

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm going to use Silver Centurion arms for Mark 5, Tin Man arms for Mark 1. As for Bones, I really can't think of black arms with gold printing. 

Good idea. A quick search reveals nothing either, but i think it still looks good anyway.

Did anyone else have trouble gaining access to the eurobricks website? I was locked out for a bit getting the message "this site could not be reached"

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Good idea. A quick search reveals nothing either, but i think it still looks good anyway.

Thanks! Yea it looks good without printing so probably I'll leave it as is.

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Did anyone else have trouble gaining access to the eurobricks website? I was locked out for a bit getting the message "this site could not be reached"

Actually, it's not just Eurobricks, other social media platforms also experiencing problema like FB, IG and Reddit. I wonder what's the problem. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thanks! Yea it looks good without printing so probably I'll leave it as is.

Actually, it's not just Eurobricks, other social media platforms also experiencing problema like FB, IG and Reddit. I wonder what's the problem. 

Thanos snapped the world wide web and dusted it

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

yes, but only half the sites. It's part of the lead-up to the new trailer

He should take half of the endgame sets with him too. Maybe he is also the reason why Lego hasn't officially revealed anything yet

1 minute ago, Albert with an A said:

Does anyone know when the Spiderman: Far From Home sets release date is? 

April.