Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

People can lurk without accounts you know, right?

They CGI colour changes over the iron man suits anyway so it might be bright purple for all we can tell. But I agree that Lego will probably make it dark blue, simply becuase they don't often make things and their purple colours would look too off.

Thank you ?

10 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

People can lurk without accounts you know, right?

They CGI colour changes over the iron man suits anyway so it might be bright purple for all we can tell. But I agree that Lego will probably make it dark blue, simply becuase they don't often make things and their purple colours would look too off.

I'm hoping for purple. It'll be more distinctive than blue. 

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

Okay, it is awesome. Could we get a giant fig of him in the Quantum suit?

No words atm. honestly I can see figs leaks keep on coming but set builds or decriptions will be hard. 

Hopefully soon.

Microfig Ant Man looks so good! Is it just me or does the detail pop better printed on a white figure? As for Thor he looks fine the Quantum suits look great in general if they do end up in polybags like @SpiderJazz thinks they will, i'd hope they would be wide release. 

Just now, Nexogeek said:

Microfig Ant Man looks so good! Is it just me or does the detail pop better printed on a white figure? As for Thor he looks fine the Quantum suits look great in general if they do end up in polybags like @SpiderJazz thinks they will, i'd hope they would be wide release. 

I'm confident with what I have told you guys.

Actually, all of the quantum minifigs (that is legit) you've seen are from polybags, EXCEPT Nebula she's in a set.

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually, all of the quantum minifigs (that is legit) you've seen are from polybags, EXCEPT Nebula she's in a set.

That's gonna suck. Polybags are near impossible to get in my area, especially licensed ones

26 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I take your word since you are very reliable can't wait for all the end game sets, Does the Microfig Ant Man come in a polybag or is that something you don't know yet? If he doesn't maybe one set is Quantum Realm based since Nebula isn't a polybag. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

That's gonna suck. Polybags are near impossible to get in my area, especially licensed ones

I hope they don't end up being S@H promos and strictly that then getting them would mean more money that people just don't have. Heres hoping most if not all are wide release and cheap to get 

Just now, Nexogeek said:

I take your word since you are very reliable can't wait for all the end game sets, Does the Microfig Ant Man come in a polybag or is that something you don't know yet? If he doesn't maybe one set is Quantum Realm based since Nebula isn't a polybag. 

Thank you, if this turns out to be false information, I think it's all on me. Coz only few people in this forum seems to believe me. But I get it, looks like to good to be true. I myself don't believe it but it's from the source. 

As for Antman, I have no confirmation yet. But if I were to guess, probably he's in the most expensive set. Lego likes throwing cool stuff for us to pay for it.

I can see Nebula appearing in the Hall of armor (I know it's weird) that's just my guess. 

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Judging by the looks of it, with the pieces used. All existing parts (minus Captain America's new helm) it could be mass produce and widely available. It make sense they are all sharing one torso and leg printing.

I'm no expert about the release stuff but I'll post what info I'll get.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Damn that's good news overall, but Nebula was the main hero I wanted to get a non quantum suit variant of. Maybe there will be two versions of her, but I highly doubt it.

16 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Damn that's good news overall, but Nebula was the main hero I wanted to get a non quantum suit variant of. Maybe there will be two versions of her, but I highly doubt it. 

As far as i can tell the only variant Outfit she had is the Ravager one - so if we were going to get a variant we'd probably end up with that - which would probably be Gamora's Ravager outfit with grey where the green is.

Just now, Scarilian said:

As far as i can tell the only variant Outfit she had is the Ravager one - so if we were going to get a variant we'd probably end up with that - which would probably be Gamora's Ravager outfit with grey where the green is.

Yeah I was hoping we'd get a version of her with the red outfit she wore during Infinity War and most Guardians Vol. 2.

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Yeah I was hoping we'd get a version of her with the red outfit she wore during Infinity War and most Guardians Vol. 2.

Yeah but The only figure of nebula wearing that outfit was the Milano set from Guardians 2.  Since the one from that set was fine, LEGO probably won’t update the printing if they were to put that variant in an Endgame set. That in turn would cause more AFOLs to whine 

I saw Thor on eBay yesterday and the day before but I wasn’t sure if it was legit yet. Good to know it is. I really like the micro Ant Man, I’m really not a fan of micro figs but Ant Man is the only time it actually makes perfect sense. I have no reason to doubt @SpiderJazz when it comes to this information even though it seems so very unlikely. I’m sure it’s some kind of big Endgame promotion Lego has planned. After all this is the final chapter of an era so if there’s ever a wave where it makes sense to go outside of the norm, this is it. We shall see

Just now, legogoblin2099 said:

Yeah but The only figure of nebula wearing that outfit was the Milano set from Guardians 2.  Since the one from that set was fine, LEGO probably won’t update the printing if they were to put that variant in an Endgame set. That in turn would cause more AFOLs to whine 

I think they are talking about the red ravager outfit, not her purple outfit she has worn in both her previous sets. It’s the red one she wears in Infinity War.

Check the usual place. It looks like Pepper Potts head has been leaked.

@Balrogofmorgoth yea, as I've said I'm not really sure what they are trying to do. I just have the faith with the person who gives the information.

3 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Another baby antman but no wasp.  Damn you lego!

AM does look great tho.

I don't think Wasp will be in a set. And that's just plain sad. They could have repurposed the FireFly helmet piece.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

First Chitauri head, now Peeper's head. Why do we get head leaks?

Torso and legs aren't in production yet? 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The face print looks really weird to me. Anyone else?

I like it. 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The face print looks really weird to me. Anyone else?

Yeah same. I don't mind the smirk face, but the other expression looks incredibly... creepy

Can anyone describe Thor for the people like me who can't find it? I imagine it's the same body and legs for Quantum suit, but new head and or hair, or same as I?