Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Any reason the Stark Jet isn't on bricklink? I just want a couple of the minifigs.

38 minutes ago, Chill said:

Any reason the Stark Jet isn't on bricklink? I just want a couple of the minifigs.

The figures are on BL if you search for the setnumber. 

On 6/5/2019 at 4:25 AM, dockofthebay said:

Successful day shopping yesterday - got both the Infinity War Bricktober set and the Spiderman Far From Home minifigure set (along with some Star Wars Lego at 20% off!) 

HOW? Is it for sale just as a pack somewhere?!?!

I don't like the new print, nebula's sword looks like a metal shaving fell onto the poster, the changed hawkeye's hair to make him less accurate but didn't fix thor or remove the QR suits, and the whole style of these prints just looks unprofessional to me.

22 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

HOW? Is it for sale just as a pack somewhere?!?!

I don't like the new print, nebula's sword looks like a metal shaving fell onto the poster, the changed hawkeye's hair to make him less accurate but didn't fix thor or remove the QR suits, and the whole style of these prints just looks unprofessional to me.

I got it in Hamleys in the UK.

20 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Hamleys where? I haven't seen it about.

Hamleys in London have had for a month or so an unholy amount of bricktober packs, they were giving them out for Lego spends above £50 I believe.

In-store only, (there was a brief few hours at the start of the promotion where they were online for £20 but it was quickly removed)

18 hours ago, dockofthebay said:

I got it in Hamleys in the UK.

Dang. I'm in the US and didn't have the $80 to spend on random lego marvel I already had when the promo hit in march.

23 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Dang. I'm in the US and didn't have the $80 to spend on random lego marvel I already had when the promo hit in march.

The $75 was for any Lego products, not just Marvel. That’s how I got mine. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

True, I got it with the aquaman set among other non marvel items

For anyone who has ordered the Spider-Man minifigure pack, who has seen printing problems with the eye in-person? I've seen several reviews around where it seems to be present, but the reviewer didn't mention it, as well as a few where it seems to have no problem, but was hard to tell for sure. I want to order it, but not if it'll be a half-guarantee for the issue.

Just now, BaneShake said:

I've seen several reviews around where it seems to be present, but the reviewer didn't mention it, as well as a few where it seems to have no problem,

Perhaps it could be something regional from a problem at a specific factory?

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I only collect marvel and star wars (Original trilogy), neither of which had anything new around that time, and I didn't have any money to spend on random sets, no matter how good that rodhey was.

The fact that this art print is not coming out alongside any sets annoys me more, as it removes one of my reasons for thinking we'd get another endgame wave. Does anyone have any evidence we'll see a second wave for endgame?

In some Italian stores set list that I found, their were no new marvel sets In it and they had the whole years sets in there so unless it's some d2c or a bricktober pack (highly unlikely as it is june) then I highly doubt it, but if we had one for captain marvel and one for endgame, it's safe to assume that the last one will be far from home.

16 hours ago, BaneShake said:

For anyone who has ordered the Spider-Man minifigure pack, who has seen printing problems with the eye in-person? I've seen several reviews around where it seems to be present, but the reviewer didn't mention it, as well as a few where it seems to have no problem, but was hard to tell for sure. I want to order it, but not if it'll be a half-guarantee for the issue.

Mine one is fine, didn't notice any printing issue for the head.

9 hours ago, The NexoNinja said:

In some Italian stores set list that I found, their were no new marvel sets In it and they had the whole years sets in there so unless it's some d2c or a bricktober pack (highly unlikely as it is june) then I highly doubt it, but if we had one for captain marvel and one for endgame, it's safe to assume that the last one will be far from home.

I meant sets later in the year, not meant to coincide with this art print, as i said previously.

3 hours ago, The NexoNinja said:

i know but there won't be any new retail sets

not trying to say there will be, but what evidence do you have for this? This "italian store sets list" you found? Lego doesn't give all their retailers a list of all sets for the entire year, otherwise we'd know at least how many sets for a theme are coming a LOT sooner than we do.

I'm not saying that just because there isn't any evidence that there won't means that it will, but that's not evidence to me.

I could send it to you on insta if you wanted, just not here because of the rules

Edited by The NexoNinja

On 6/10/2019 at 12:36 AM, The NexoNinja said:

I could send it to you on insta if you wanted, just not here because of the rules

I don't have an instagram, but you could use my gmail at mandalorainknight329@gmail.com if you wanted to send me it.

The way that my HOA is turning out, I will have one spot left when i finish buying all the official suits, WM suits, and my purist customs. Does anyone have a good purist custom of an iron man suit, like mk 2 or mostly anything from mk 8-35?

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The way that my HOA is turning out, I will have one spot left when i finish buying all the official suits, WM suits, and my purist customs. Does anyone have a good purist custom of an iron man suit, like mk 2 or mostly anything from mk 8-35?

Maybe you can use the Cyberman torso and legs from the dimensions set, and use War Machine's helmet from the Iron Man 3 boat set.

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't have an instagram, but you could use my gmail at mandalorainknight329@gmail.com if you wanted to send me it.

i sent it but it said that email didn't exist

7 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

Maybe you can use the Cyberman torso and legs from the dimensions set, and use War Machine's helmet from the Iron Man 3 boat set.

That looks like it would work pretty well. Thanks!

1 hour ago, The NexoNinja said:

i sent it but it said that email didn't exist

mandalorianknight329@gmail.com is one of my email accounts, it should work, I don't know why it's doing that.