Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

25 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I guess I'll buy the last 2 FFH sets in order to get this bricktober pack

Actually it's more of a minifigure pack ala Knighmare Batman/ GCPD / Sewer baby type than Bricktober

25 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

I'd rather Flash and Betty instead of Maria and have fewer Accessories or a higher price

But are we sure it Maria Hill than Betty Brant? It does look have a blonde hair, or that's just lighting + potato quality?

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually it's more of a minifigure pack ala Knighmare Batman/ GCPD / Sewer baby type than Bricktober

But are we sure it Maria Hill than Betty Brant? It does look have a blonde hair, or that's just lighting + potato quality?

I only got two very brief glimpses of it and to me it looked like dark hair and Maria Hill's face. But again the quality was bad and I only saw it briefly. But it would make sense to be Maria because Fury is in the sets and she would be in the pack, just like MJ is in the sets and Ned is in the pack. It fits a theme

14 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

yep, I imagine it will be around £15 or so

The Batman and Lego movie ones were £10.99 and £12.99 respectively if memory serves me correct, so should be a little less hopefully

I'd love black and red Spidey, but I'm not getting my hopes up. May just be a cheap way for kids to get his normal suit (as it's currently locked in a $70 set).

Ned and Maria will be nice.

Spider-Man accessory pack sounds great although I find it weird that they'd introduce the black and red suit here instead of in a future superheroes set, considering how it's supposedly his MCU suit for the next few movies.

On the subject of WarMachineRox:

Spoiler

The suit that is destroyed in Endgame is definitely the mark 6. Thanks, hot toys! 

Spoiler

war-machine_marvel_gallery_5caf94a84bb9b

As you can see, it's basically the mark 3, so I'm not too torn up about not getting it.

In the trailer, you can clearly see the unknown suit (Iron Patriot mark 2? War Machine mark 5 or 7?) is black. Compare it to Rocket, who is wearing blue. I don't know why they would change this just for the trailer. The lighting and background is also different though, so it may just have been a trick of the light, it appearing blue in the movie.

Spoiler

_106022405_egrocket976.jpg

This is great news! I’m loving this Far From Home wave! I really hope it’s the black/red suit! 

I also hope we get more of these packs! A captain marvel or endgame one would have been great! So much detail in them!

3 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

This is great news! I’m loving this Far From Home wave! I really hope it’s the black/red suit! 

I also hope we get more of these packs! A captain marvel or endgame one would have been great! So much detail in them!

Me too! I'm glad LEGO are branching out with their Marvel license, with Bricktober last year and a fig pack this year. Maybe 5 years from now we might even get a CMF series lol

but for real I hope they start doing more stuff like this with Marvel

This is awesome news! I hope it is actually the black and red suit because that would just be a perfect minifigure pack to round out the FFH line. The sets are all amazing, the only things I don’t like are the Happy Hogan and firefighter figures and the absence of the black and red suit and Maria Hill, but this pack would solve those issues. Hopefully we’ll also get one for Endgame. Do we know the release date? I’d assume it’s coming out June 1st or something like that. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

This is awesome news! I hope it is actually the black and red suit because that would just be a perfect minifigure pack to round out the FFH line. The sets are all amazing, the only things I don’t like are the Happy Hogan and firefighter figures and the absence of the black and red suit and Maria Hill, but this pack would solve those issues. Hopefully we’ll also get one for Endgame. Do we know the release date? I’d assume it’s coming out June 1st or something like that. 

June 1st is the rumour but not entirely sure, could end up being August/September

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one!

Finally Ned as a minifigure, Maria Hill is also welcome. I REALLY hope that the Spidey is Black & Red suit, but I don't want to get my hopes up. It is a must buy.

Considering we just got the Strange Things pictures, any chance we can get this pack leaked so we can painstakingly analyze the colors of Spidey?

33 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

and Ned is in the pack. It fits a theme

Ned and Betty are dating in the movie. 

Just now, doclord said:

Considering we just got the Strange Things pictures, any chance we can get this pack leaked so we can painstakingly analyze the colors of Spidey?

Soon. 

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

As for that photo quality I won't be guaranteeing myself getting black and red suit Spidey.

no, I won't get my hopes up

Just now, legoSDR said:

no, I won't get my hopes up

True. It's probably just poor photo quality + lighting. 

I do like that the new Sandman figure looks a lot like the Sand elemental monster from FFH. I wonder if it was a happy coincidence they released in the same year?

He looks like the baby of the bunch compared to Hydro and Molten Man, but still. Pretty close.

Oh wow this sounds awesome! Will definitely pick it up. The only thing I dislike about these packs is that they are made in the Chinese Lego factory so the quality is usually inferior.

So glad for Maria Hill as the last version was straight booty despite being in an expensive set. 

I really hope it’s the black and red suit. And I hope we get one or two of these for Endgame too. I really hope these minifig packs become a regular thing

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

So this new Spidey pack looks good, but I can't really make out which suit is Peter wearing. Apparently female minifig is Maria Hill, still think they should have included her in Star Jet set. Seriously dislike Ned minifigure, as I think it suffers from Homer Simpson effect. Lego just can't make minifigure look fat, so yeah. Drone and museum builds look fine tbh.

Where are the pictures of this FFH Minifigure pack?

Ned sounds terrible, hate the fact Lego is putting little effort in the Ned and Michelle figures.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

11 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Yes, is there a place too find these figs pictures?

Not yet, only a couple of people have seen it and told us all about it

Wait so there are mini builds associated with this minifig pack too? When could we expect this to hit shelves since the main wave is already out?