Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Robert8 said:

Honestly? It makes sense to me. 

People are going to buy them anyway because its Avengers Endgame merch, so they can save some money on secondary characters. 

Its not like Marvel LEGO fans wont buy a set from the most anticipated movie in a decade just because a minor character doesnt have leg printing. 

Less investment, more profit. Clever business decision

Sure, make business sense, but to me as a fan its just lack of quality. Minifigs are supposed to get better, evolve over the years, not devolve in quality, as they did in this situation.

Edited by benderisgreat

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Ninoleaks just said QR Iron Man is also in the Quinjet!

I was about to say it kind of looked like an Iron Man helmet. Weird choice to have him hidden away though...

Edited by Brick Cucumber

18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Well, I don't think its really whats wrong with lego. Because Marvel really is the only theme that continuously gets detail-lacking, inacccurate figures. But Star Wars is a god to them so they do get everything right with them.

Star Wars: ''That one background character that only appears for 3 seconds has a special helmet? Lets give him a new helmetmould, dual molded arms/legs, legprinting, side arm/legprinting and a new accesory!''

Marvel: "That one major character that literally has 3 movies named after him and plays a pivatol role in the upcoming movie? Let's make him inaccurate! Oh, and don't you dare give him any detail or special molds!''

This was brilliant!!!! Please make a sketch of this pronto!

The more I'm looking at the Quinjet and how its build the more I'm appreciating this set. Its really good, its just the figures that are a little lackluster. And then mostly how it has 4 QR suits, the basic figure line-up is actually pretty good

Had a better look at the sets.

- Antman helmet looks so good. 

- definitely Nat in pilot 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The more I'm looking at the Quinjet and how its build the more I'm appreciating this set. Its really good, its just the figures that are a little lackluster. And then mostly how it has 4 QR suits, the basic figure line-up is actually pretty good

Yeah, it the build looks awesome, and it seems like it has big interior! Well at least builds look good, when minifigs suck.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Yeah, it the build looks awesome, and it seems like it has big interior! Well at least builds look good, when minifigs suck.

I think it's the same size as the first GoTG Milano. 

If i am to 'army build' a figure then i'd prefer it to have at minimum torso, legs and head print. Including the Outriders in the Endgame sets as such was a mistake that makes justifying these sets a lot more difficult as i have no interest in the Outriders which make up 50% (Or more)  of the figures in 76123 and 76124.

76123; Bricklinking Cap's Helmet and potentially a cheap set of QRS suits
76124; May buy on clearance otherwise bricklinking Ant-Man & War Machine helmet
76126; No interest in Quinjet despite how nice it looks, Bricklinking Chitauri unless they are in another set. Lack of QRS arm printing for Rocket makes me question if i will try to have a full QRS team.

On the bright side, i will be able to afford multiples of the armour room set. If the armour room itself is a great build then perhaps i'll have a massive armory in the style of that set.

Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

Was anyone actually able to buy the sets? Or were they pulled when it came to the counter?

Original leaker definitely managed to buy the set given the images leaked are from the instruction manual.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Nooo, my worst fears are becoming reality! I was afraid Lego will put all Avengers in QR suits and apperantly they did just that. 

Except we've seen Iron Man MK85, so that's a figure not in QR suit

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Although, honestly this does not make me optimistic for the prospects of getting a Cap in his full suit in the Compound set, because then there'd be no reason to buy the bike set. 

You'd get the bike set to get Cap in his QR suit, a swarm of Outriders, and a bike which for all we know, could he be a part of the movie

56 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

After years of begging we finally get Iron Man Mark I, a new helmet mould for Cap and a new helmet for Ant-Man and you're still complaining? :wink:

At least someone's greatful

51 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

It seems like Chitaury in Quinjet don't have any leg prints, even though original 2012 minifigs had great prints all around. What is wrong with Lego recently?

Has it ever been mentioned that they might not have the budget in the Marvel lines to give everyone arm/leg printing? At least it's not like the old days, when Loki had a one sided face and torso print. Can't we just cut LEGO some slack, at least they've made sets for Endgame and all these other films, all they get is crapped on by us

42 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Id say this for other 2 sets

Armor room

Iron man mark 1, 5, 41, 85

Rescue

Compound or whatever 

Iron man QS

Nebula

Captain Marvel 

Hulk

Thanos

Chitari 

Tiny antman? Not sure what set he is in.. 

He could be in the War Machine set, but as an extra piece. Even though the Airport battle showed Ant Man and Giant Man in the figure list at the bottom of the box, I'd think he'd most likely be in this set

Definitely Black Widow in the cockpit, can't tell what hair she's using though, it looks like a new piece to me. MAYBE someone else is hiding in the secondary cockpit

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Except we've seen Iron Man MK85, so that's a figure not in QR suit

You'd get the bike set to get Cap in his QR suit, a swarm of Outriders, and a bike which for all we know, could he be a part of the movie

Has it ever been mentioned that they might not have the budget in the Marvel lines to give everyone arm/leg printing? At least it's not like the old days, when Loki had a one sided face and torso print. Can't we just cut LEGO some slack, at least they've made sets for Endgame and all these other films, all they get is crapped on by us

Yeah, that's exception to the rule.

Maybe that's so, but as a fan that doesn't help me swallow this pill any easier. From outside point of view it's clearly a degradation of minifigs quility in Marvel line.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Yeah, that's exception to the rule.

Maybe that's so, but as a fan that doesn't help me swallow this pill any easier. From outside point of view it's clearly a degradation of minifigs quility in Marvel line.

True. But I'm still holding into the Avengers Facility, I think it's either the armor room or Facility could be the highlight. Would be glad if both.

I think the figures in these sets are superb. I love the uniformity of the Quantum Suits for the minifigs and I love all the extra outriders and chitauri. We still have two more sets and most likely some promotional stuff. I think the big set will have some heroes in regular outfits but don’t quote me on that

I think it is funny that the only 2 sets we have yet to see are the highly anticipated ones from the wave lol, still the ones that have been shown off are amazing!! Minus that Hawkeye fig :(