Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

Disregarding the leaker and the leakers source in regards to credibility, the descriptions contradict aspects we are already aware of;

• Leaker mentions three big figs; Hulk (Quantum Realm Suit), Outrider and Thanos
    - This leak does not include the smiling hulk figure in generic pants that we have seen
  • The description of 76123 mentions five figures
    - While this is possible, the highest amount of figures in the smallest set at the moment for an Avengers theme has been four (Iron Man Vs Ultron)
  • The description of 76125 seems a little too perfect in regards to figure selection
    - Having these characters together, especially the idea of Happy Hogan and Pepper (Rescue Suit), seems like wishful thinking as Lego normally divides figures amongst sets to encourage buying varying sets together, which is why it is rare to get an entire team of characters except for in the most expensive sets

Overall those leaks have been disregarded until evidence appears to confirm or hint towards the validity. At the moment the inconsistent nature hints towards these being fake.

• London Toy Fair is unlikely to give us anything other than potentially a confirmation of the release dates of sets
  • NYTF may display some sets but if they are revealing the sets there, then they would do so with official images in a press release online around the same time

Actually that list did include the Hulk we already know of. The original list said one set would have QRS Hulk and then the regular Hulk would come in the big Assembled Avengers set. But regardless, I trust the sources calling it fake

Images of Rescue Pepper suit and updated Chitauri design have appeared via toys;

Spoiler

DxZ31mBW0AQmGNe.jpg

Dxcg_paXgAEN4Kk.jpg

37 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Actually that list did include the Hulk we already know of. The original list said one set would have QRS Hulk and then the regular Hulk would come in the big Assembled Avengers set. But regardless, I trust the sources calling it fake

Was replying to the list that was reposted by 'BusterNut31' which missed the clarification - thanks for clarifying. In total that would be four new bigfigs which i think hampers the believability even more.

6 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Images of Rescue Pepper suit and updated Chitauri design have appeared via toys;

Reveal hidden contents

DxZ31mBW0AQmGNe.jpg

Dxcg_paXgAEN4Kk.jpg

Was replying to the list that was reposted by 'BusterNut31' which missed the clarification - thanks for clarifying. In total that would be four new bigfigs which i think hampers the believability even more.

I agree. But I also would hope that lego would go all out for this wave considering how big an event this movie is

There is a frame in the trailer for FFH where Michelle confronts Molten man, so she may (MAY) be a candidate for a fig in that set. This is just speculation but given it is a $30 set I expect 2 other figs aside from Spider-Man

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Has anyone noticed how that new LEGO Movie 2 set could be turned into a pretty cool wearable Infinity Gauntlet?

hmmm?

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Has anyone noticed how that new LEGO Movie 2 set could be turned into a pretty cool wearable Infinity Gauntlet?

Except you’d need to break into one of TLG’s factories in order to obtain this many pearl gorld bricks :roflmao:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Except you’d need to break into one of TLG’s factories in order to obtain this many pearl gorld bricks :roflmao:

Well, you could make it yellow. Like the comics version (though that wouldn't be as cool)

19 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The official set is not wearable, though you can hold it via a lever at the end. In regards to turning it into an Infinity Gauntlet, had a similar idea. The issue would lie in certain pieces not being produced in gold or golden colours (Pearl Gold?). You could definitely attempt to do so though.

I’ve heard people mention there will be Endgame polybags. Do your sources happen to mention how many to expect? And if they will be minifigures or just mini builds?

12 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ve heard people mention there will be Endgame polybags. Do your sources happen to mention how many to expect? And if they will be minifigures or just mini builds?

Apparently, what I know is those QR/Team suits will be in polybags, atleast some of them. 

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Apparently, what I know is those QR/Team suits will be in polybags, atleast some of them. 

Thank you. That’s actually very interesting. Well that should alleviate people’s fears even more. A handful of those team suits have leaked and if one or two of those are polybags then that’s even more slots for other minifigs to appear in the actual sets. I still think this will be a remarkable wave. We still have so much to see

There is a new StarWars character going around Instagram. He wears green and has a new hairpiece. I feel like LEGO might reuse his head for Hawkeye/Ronin haha. Seems like something they would do

3 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

There is a new StarWars character going around Instagram. He wears green and has a new hairpiece. I feel like LEGO might reuse his head for Hawkeye/Ronin haha. Seems like something they would do

Wow I thought the exact same thing when I saw the minifig! Seems like a better fit than the Cap head they used in the Civil War set.

34 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Oh definitely. I almost thought it was Ronin until I saw the entire minifigure.

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Fingers crossed one of these is Rocket with printed arms :P

Just now, Scarilian said:

Fingers crossed one of these is Rocket with printed arms :P

Haven't heard anything for Rocket yet. If I remember correctly there will be 9. Again this is just a rumor nothing solid as of now.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Haven't heard anything for Rocket yet. If I remember correctly there will be 9. Again this is just a rumor nothing solid as of now.

9 polybags? Or nine total QRS in sets and polybags

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's a lot. Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Black Widow, Ronin, Ant-Man, Rocket, War Machine and Nebula, if the rumour is true. Hulk is a big fig so no chances of him in a polybag.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's a lot. Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Black Widow, Ronin, Ant-Man, Rocket, War Machine and Nebula, if the rumour is true. Hulk is a big fig so no chances of him in a polybag.

They could make a minifig hulk, theve done it before

Will keep on saying this, take it as a small rumor for now. I know it sounds crazy getting that amount of polybags with the QR/Team suits but it make sense as why we are getting a bunch of those torso and legs combo. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Will keep on saying this, take it as a small rumor for now. I know it sounds crazy getting that amount of polybags with the QR/Team suits but it make sense as why we are getting a bunch of those torso and legs combo.  

I've been seeing more minifig sets with three minifigs for Batman and other series, I could see something for Marvel.  I could also see a bricktober type set, especially since the US didn't get to see the marvel one.

The polybag scenario sounds a little unbelievable to be honest - nine polybags, how would they even begin to distribute those? Let alone the fact it would mean we have seen only Thanos, Hulk and the Chitauri head from the sets. Would clear the sets for more variants though which would be good.