Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

20 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Is it true that the  $20 Captain America set is a vehicle of some sorts?

Yes....that was confirmed a while ago like when we first found out about the end game sets

55 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yes....that was confirmed a while ago like when we first found out about the end game sets

I wonder what it'll be, I'm getting flashbacks to the 2012 set with Captain america, the motorcycle, and the chitarui stuff. I hope chitarui are in it, actually. Would be nice to have a way to army-build them. 

So do we know anything else about the builds besides what the set names directly tell us? (i.e. hall of armors will be a hall of armors, super quinjet will be a large quinjet, etc.)

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I was unaware we knew the contents of the sets aside from the piece counts and the prices, this is news to me

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Having seen once upon a deadpool, i can tell you that it is about as close to R as you can get, and not very "family friendly". If disney makes the next movies about him PG-13 they are not going to be nearly as successful. I still don't believe lego will put him in a set anytime soon, because you know some parents would go crazy against lego for including him in a set. But, it is a possibility that was made so deadpool could get closer to joining the MCU eventually.

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I also agree.

However, with lego spiderman taking over from marvel superheroes, spiderman sets might be all we get in the time between MCU films. And as much as i would love to see x-men and fantastic four sets, i think they would wait until MCU versions of the characters and we'd still never get deadpool as I don't think disney will commit commercial suicide and bring him down to pg-13. Even though any set with deadpool would sell like crazy. 

Except Lego did put him in a set. Lego 6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown.

Edited by JediJosh

12 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

Except Lego did put him in a set. Lego 6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown.

That was before the Deadpool movies. Didn't just2good say they cancelled a deadpool set in 2016?

On 2/4/2019 at 11:35 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

So do we know anything else about the builds besides what the set names directly tell us? (i.e. hall of armors will be a hall of armors, super quinjet will be a large quinjet, etc.)

Not particularly, we have prices and via the titles we have an idea of what the figures will be that are included in the set. 76123 could potentially be a bit misleading in regards to its title. Other than that we just have expected figures

76123 – Captain America: Attack of the Outrider 'kit set': $20, 167 pieces
Known Inclusions; Captain America

76124: War Machine Crusher 'vehicle set': $35, 362 pieces
Known Inclusions; War Machine

76125: Iron Man Armor Room 'location set': $60, 524 pieces
Known Inclusions; Iron Man MK1, Iron Man MK5, Iron Man MK41
Suspected Inclusions; Tony Stark

76126: Avengers Super Quinjet 'big vehicle': $80, 832 pieces

76131: Battle of the Assembled Avengers - 'location set': $100, 699 pieces
Suspected Inclusions; Thanos, Hulk, Iron Man Mk 85

Figures without a set;

• Chitauri
  • 9 - Minifigures of Quantum Ream/Team suit in Polybag including;
    - Captain America
    - Iron Man
    - Black Widow
    - Ant-Man
  • Microfig Ant-Man Quantum Ream/Team suit
  • Nebula Quantum Ream/Team suit

On 2/4/2019 at 10:31 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Ummm... where/when? The only vehicle sets we know about for this wave via the details given were 76124 and 76126. The leak that stated the nature of the sets described the Captain America set as a 'Kit Set'

Edited by Scarilian

16 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Ummm... where/when? The only vehicle sets we know about for this wave via the details given were 76124 and 76126. The leak that stated the nature of the sets described the Captain America set as a 'Kit Set'

Back when the Endgame info first leaked the first set was described as 'Captain America vehicle'

Hey mate! @Scarilian, could you please correct it into something like this:

9 - Minifigures of Quantum Ream/Team suit in Polybag.

At the end of the day it seems that only few people believes it.  

So atleast folks, won't be confused that we will get 9 individual polybags for each character. 

Peace out! :wink:

31 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Back when the Endgame info first leaked the first set was described as 'Captain America vehicle'

As far as i can tell the only comments in the past relating to the Captain America set being a vehicle set come from speculation from varying people reposting the leaks about the set being a 'kit'. It could very well be a vehicle as all the prior Avengers Movie small sets have been, but the earliest description i can find lists it as being a 'kit' instead.

The only mention of 76123 being a vehicle that i can find is via TheLegoBatman who stated they got the information from a Hungarian retailer/retail site and told us this on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

-snip-

Done :)

Edited by Scarilian

54 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hey mate! @Scarilian, could you please correct it into something like this:

9 - Minifigures of Quantum Ream/Team suit in Polybag.

At the end of the day it seems that only few people believes it.  

So atleast folks, won't be confused that we will get 9 individual polybags for each character. 

Peace out! 

So the QR suits aren't going to be in the main wave at all?

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

AFAIK yea.

From what I've heard Nebula is the only one who will be in a set. Which set? No one knows. 

How very odd, but at the same time none of us have seen the movie yet so who knows, and lego does like to take creative liberties

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

AFAIK yea.

From what I've heard Nebula is the only one who will be in a set. Which set? No one knows. 

These polybags had better be easy to get a hold of.... Lego is making a real weird choice with this wave..

So if those 9 are in polybags then are we getting a real armored War Machine in his set? Or a real Cap in the Cap set?

When you look at the QR suit for female characters (black widow and nebula), there is no black area on 2 sides of the waist (They normally have that for female character's body part to show their slim waist) 

I suspect some of the leak photos are fake, I guess they just put some other heads on the same body.  We might not get all of them with QR suit. But who knows...

35 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

So if those 9 are in polybags then are we getting a real armored War Machine in his set? Or a real Cap in the Cap set?

I bet he better be on a set or we rally! 

23 minutes ago, WYC said:

When you look at the QR suit for female characters (black widow and nebula), there is no black area on 2 sides of the waist (They normally have that for female character's body part to show their slim waist) 

I suspect some of the leak photos are fake, I guess they just put some other heads on the same body.  We might not get all of them with QR suit. But who knows...

This has been suggested some time ago by many people but its perfectly normal, just look at the 2018 Harry Potter wave

26 minutes ago, WYC said:

It was pointed out before this happens in GoTG 2 wave. Same torso of Starlord and Nebula. Lego doesn't need to make a different torso just for female, small details that isn't really impacting to the design because it's uniform. My 2 cents.

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It was pointed out before this happens in GoTG 2 wave. Same torso of Starlord and Nebula. Lego doesn't need to make a different torso just for female, small details that isn't really impacting to the design because it's uniform. My 2 cents.

Honestly I kinda like Lego doing more unisex torsos when possible, it makes customs a lot easier.

30 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It was pointed out before this happens in GoTG 2 wave. Same torso of Starlord and Nebula.

I was really confused for a second :laugh_hard: Took me a while to figure out you meant Gamora. I thought I completely missed a set:iamded_lol: But indeed, I think lego will just use the same print for everyone, it would be a money saver and makes army building way easier. The thing that bothers me more is how every suit looks the exact same in general, I rather see for example Iron Man his suit with the Arc Reactor, Nebula with the arm, Cap with a star or something like that. But ofcourse Lego had nothing to do with that decision.

14 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I was really confused for a second :laugh_hard: Took me a while to figure out you meant Gamora. I thought I completely missed a set:iamded_lol: But indeed, I think lego will just use the same print for everyone, it would be a money saver and makes army building way easier. The thing that bothers me more is how every suit looks the exact same in general, I rather see for example Iron Man his suit with the Arc Reactor, Nebula with the arm, Cap with a star or something like that. But ofcourse Lego had nothing to do with that decision.

Fadj! My bad. Yeah GoTG2 set with Star Lord and Gamora. I'm always confused with their names. :sceptic:

38 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

Honestly I kinda like Lego doing more unisex torsos when possible, it makes customs a lot easier.

Right, but then again if it's really necessary it needs to be. I guess we'll have to wait for the film to judge this minifigures. 

Let me get this straight..
People actually assume there are up to nine polybags - with figures in all of them?!

To me it would make more sense that they will just give us lots of figs with the same QR suits scattered around most sets. Since we did see tons of these figures but allmost no alternative suits. I mean we saw like 4 Iron man figures so far but not a single other minifigue with a new suit (Cap, Nebula, Shuri, Ronin..)
And Lego was cheap on individual suits in all of the last waves (no leg prints, reused suits that still used wrong concept art or bad designs)

And for Captain Marvel they'll just reuse the old suit. If this theory is correct, we might have seen almost all figures already.

Just now, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

People actually assume there are up to nine polybags - with figures in all of them?!

To me it would make more sense that they will just give us lots of figs with the same QR suits scattered around most sets. Since we did see tons of these figures but allmost no alternative suits. I mean we saw like 4 Iron man figures so far but not a single other minifigue with a new suit (Cap, Nebula, Shuri, Ronin..)
And Lego was cheap on individual suits in all of the last waves (no leg prints, reused suits that still used wrong concept art or bad designs)

And for Captain Marvel they'll just reuse the old suit. If this theory is correct, we might have seen almost all figures already.

So, you're assuming it too?

23 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Tbh I'm going to trust the people who have given us reliable information in the past.

Plus, I can think of at least 5 Lego Movie 2 polybags off the top of my head. It wouldn't be unreasonable to see a large number for what is one of the biggest superhero films ever made. 

I've said it before, I'm going to say it again.

If you believe on me, I appreciate it and thanks, if not it's fine for me. I don't have any reasons to lie about those polybags or made up some stupid ideas for people to believe.

The information I'm giving out came from a person who is trustworthy. 

If this turns out to be false, it's all on me coz I believe him, and some folks here believe in me too. I myself is curious on what is TLG's plans as to why they include those minifigures in polybags.