Darnok

[COR RSND] Warehouse of the RSND in Jameston

The newly founded Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery has just recently set up its headquarters in Jameston. Now a warehouse near the harbour has been aquired, already being filled with the first supplies for the missions ahead:

wX4PJaK.jpg

Delivered by a respected local trader, the warehouse is being filled with the best Jameston has to offer...

23uzInd.jpg

... all checked and double-checked by an RSND accountant:

xv8nIE7.jpg

DhDPfB6.jpg

======================================================================================

Licensed by the RSND as a medium commerce in Jameston.

Some shots of the RSND flag (and another hair... I should know better by now...) and the warehouse interior:

WgysaOB.jpg

5fNY6Zs.jpg

Rsvcz2d.jpg

The RSND flag is a design by @LM71Blackbird. :thumbup:

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

Great Build Drunknok, the build is very clean and neat, and I like the tiling. The interior is an added bonus, and really works well as a warehouse. Great job recreating blackbird's flag as well. 

I like the entire build very much except for the black door with the gold knot, just does not really fit with the rest.

24 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

I like the entire build very much except for the black door with the gold knot, just does not really fit with the rest.

Fair enough, but I disagree.

The whole building is done using only black (roof, big window frams, door), white (walls) and reddish brown (gate, roof, upper level, gate, interior) - with gold being the one accent colour (windows, and the door knob). This was done to keep the build visually clean and make the flags and flowers (all done in Corrington colours) stand out.

I like this build Drunknok, it gives a clean high society look to a whare house.

Good looking ware house - I like how it is not just a rectangular, but has the part with the entrance. Nice interior too and cool flag by LM71, which looks nice in the brick.

Nice one! Irregular buildings are great in enhancing your building skills AND your patience :wink:

Great warehouse Drunknok! The interior is especially impressive given the size and shape with some good details.