Marxpek

[MOC] Supersonic RC Race Buggy, a buwizz powered stunt buggy. instructions added

I'd like to present my latest BuWizz creation:

800x600.jpg

I like to think of it as a tribute to my beloved 8366 and 8475 sets, which I never get to play with, because i need their motors for other projects, projects like this..It also explains the somewhat cheesy name of the car..

This is a 8475 / 8366 hybrid on steroids and the most fun i have had with an RC car in ages!

Here is the video:

i hope you like it!

Edited by Marxpek

11 minutes ago, LithuanianTF said:

its just a moc or its for buwizz contest

it can't be used for buwizz contest unless they changed the rules.

Fantastic! So eventually the extra time has given you the opportunity to come with something even better :thumbup:.

21 hours ago, IA creations said:

Wow, wicked car :D

13 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Awesome! I want one! Nice tribute to those sets as well. :thumbup: I would have liked to have one of them, but wow, are they expensive now...

Thanks for the kind words, but to talk like the most famous technic youtuber: this is NOT a Lego set, this is NOT for sale, i might consider making instructions tho, however it is pretty basic in design.

19 hours ago, Didumos69 said:

Fantastic! So eventually the extra time has given you the opportunity to come with something even better :thumbup:.

well it performs better, but it is not for the competition, using 2 buggy motors is bending the rules a bit too much i'd say ;) besides that: this design might loose a part or 2 upon crashes, my urban buggy is built way more sturdy and will not lose any parts on crashes. I know it is fairly easy to edit out losing parts so i have no clue why there the -10% rule for that @Ron1 ? However most of the time you can see by the build quality if it will loose parts on crashes/ hard landings.

@Didumos69 Are you still entering? i'm pretty sure you are secretly working on something! ;)

13 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Awesome! I want one! Nice tribute to those sets as well. :thumbup: I would have liked to have one of them, but wow, are they expensive now...

I believe that it's for 8475 and 8366 sets, not for the MOC :classic:

@Marxpek & @Void_S If I see something I like, and have images like these, I will reverse-engineer it. I know it's a MOC, and not for sale, nor are there instructions. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to have this custom model on my shelf, alongside either of the aforementioned sets. :wink:

You have conquer this realm!!!  very excellent model and it shows your one of the best craftsman  

took me a while, but here is an instructional video for the ones that wanted to build it,