OK this is getting stupid

Just now, Lady K said:

Why? *huh*  are you splitting the town?  The crime family is going to win if this is how the town keeps on acting.......

Amanda is scum! I'm sure of it! Is there a reason you shouldn't vote for her?

Why Dez and not Amanda? Anybody?

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

We have an hour left, Clifford. If we do not lynch someone today, the scum will guarantee kill of a townie tonight, and we'll start Day 4 having gotten nowhere. Amanda's not going to get lynched in an hour. Dez can, and your vote is what's stopping it. 

Clifford, I thought you were town, but this is ridiculously scummy behaviour.

12 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

You know what screw it.

Unvote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

Vote: Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4)

But, this can change.

Bruh.

(Takes off left sock)

Dez I'm sorry. If your scum, then I'm not sorry. 

Unvote: Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4)

Vote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

In the morning I'm going to find out whether this is going to be my biggest relief or my biggest regret.

3 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

In the morning I'm going to find out whether this is going to be my biggest relief or my biggest regret.

Nailed it.

(Puts left sock back on)

1 minute ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Thank you.  The town really needs a lynch today and Dez is the better choice. 

19 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Why Dez and not Amanda? Anybody?

This question needed answered. When Clifford was voting for Amanda we were 5 and 5. Everyone crying foul could have switched secure a lynch. Instead your forcing Clifford to not vote for who he thinks is scum. Ya, Clifford didn’t handle it well, but it’s not all on him. Literally any one of us could have secured the lynch. 

37 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

We've secured a lynch, though. Unless you're supporting Clifford remove his vote, thus ensuring a third day of the town spinning it's wheels in a no lynch scenario.

Until we got the vote count I didn’t realize Dez was so close. Glad we have a lynch for what it’s worth. Just dont like the way it came about. 

@LegoMonorailFan this is Stephanie and Gary ganging up on me as per usual today. Now they're ganging up on you and bullying you to vote for me.

I'm innocent. Voting me out is only goin to hurt the town.

We can vote Amanda out today, this is the closest we've ever been.

@Lady K @Umbra-Manis @Kintobor if any of you vote for Amanda she's a sure lynch to.

Stephanie you have had it out for me since I accused you ealier your today. 

Everyone remember that tomorrow.

@LegoMonorailFan if you agree that Amanda is scum then vote for Amanda. Don't let them persuade you otherwise. 

Stand your ground and we can vote her out! A split vote will force people to decide. 

35 minutes ago, Lady K said:

And ensures a third day of no lynch....not a very townie thing to do.  There is such a thing as sacrificing for the town benefit; but your are encouraging a spit town; how is this helpful?

This is the dirtiest thing I've ever read.

You want someone innocent to sacrifice themselves for the betterment of the town?

So you believe I'm innocent then because you wouldn't expect scum to sacrifice themselves.

This is insane logic.

7 minutes ago, Forresto said:

@LegoMonorailFan this is Stephanie and Gary ganging up on me as per usual today. Now they're ganging up on you and bullying you to vote for me.

@Lady K @Umbra-Manis @Kintobor if any of you vote for Amanda she's a sure lynch to.

No we are not ganging up on Clifford.  And for the record I stated I found your behavior suspicious before you voted for me.  Your lynch will help the town not hurt it.

7 minutes ago, Forresto said:

And you're not pressuring Clifford to remove his vote from you? I find this hypocritical.

You're not achieving the Amanda lynch with mere minutes to spare. I agree, Amanda's suspicious, but if we don't have a lynch today, the town's at a massive disadvantage going into Day Four, and you in my mind are the most suspicious person today. 

22 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I feel like I'm not going to make it thru the night.

(Takes off undershirt and lobs it at you with care)

A consolation gift for your feels. Take it, bro; take it.

1 minute ago, Lady K said:

No we are not ganging up on Clifford.  And for the record I stated I found your behavior suspicious before you voted for me.  Your lynch will help the town not hurt it.

Yes you were. And you responded satisfaction when he flipped. Ya'll bullied him to make a choice you wanted just as yoube been trying to controle the conversation since day one.

@LegoMonorailFan The truth about Stephanie is she doesn't care if you lynch an innocent or scum.

To her it's another statistic in her analytical game.

Well I have a right to live like anyone else in this town. I have a right to live

2 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

And you're not pressuring Clifford to remove his vote from you? I find this hypocritical.

You're not achieving the Amanda lynch with mere minutes to spare. I agree, Amanda's suspicious, but if we don't have a lynch today, the town's at a massive disadvantage going into Day Four, and you in my mind are the most suspicious person today. 

I'm one person making a plea. You were three people pressuring one.

Its not hypocritical it's numerical. It would take a brave man to stand up to three people.

Just now, Forresto said:

Well I have a right to live like anyone else in this town. I have a right to live

(Takes off glove and lobs it at you rudely)

Bro, we're up here in a community that lynches people in the name of justice based on perceptions and hunches. None of us have a "right to live" that can't be taken away like boom splat, bro.

Sorry for throwing my glove, that was rude.

19 minutes ago, Forresto said:

@LegoMonorailFan if you agree that Amanda is scum then vote for Amanda. Don't let them persuade you otherwise. 

Stand your ground and we can vote her out! A split vote will force people to decide. 

This is the dirtiest thing I've ever read.

You want someone innocent to sacrifice themselves for the betterment of the town?

So you believe I'm innocent then because you wouldn't expect scum to sacrifice themselves.

This is insane logic.

No. I don't think your innocent; I just thought you would go down with dignity.

5 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Your lynch will help the town not hurt it.

2 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I agree, Amanda's suspicious, but if we don't have a lynch today, the town's at a massive disadvantage going into Day Four, and you in my mind are the most suspicious person today. 

@Forresto, if we were to lynch Amanda instead, that wouldn't remove the fact that many (including I to an extent) would still find you suspicious. So whether we lynch you or Amanda first, whichever one of you two is left will probably be lynched next. 

Also, your not going to die. You'll be questioned by the police chief. (However he may have something to say about that illegal booze operation of yours.)

8 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

@Forresto, if we were to lynch Amanda instead, that wouldn't remove the fact that many (including I to an extent) would still find you suspicious. So whether we lynch you or Amanda first, whichever one of you two is left will probably be lynched next. 

Also, your not going to die. You'll be questioned by the police chief. (However he may have something to say about that illegal booze operation of yours.)

Tomorrow i'd participate jusy as much as I have. You'd more then likely be certain I'm guilty.

If we don't get Amanda tonight she won't provide you anything tomorrow to confirm or deny those suspicions. She'll slip away as she hs from the begining.

You're more likely to confirm whether I'm scum or innocent by conversation then you ever will with Amanda who posts twice a day 

People will find someone else to vote tomorrow other then Amanda If im lynched. If something happens tonight and I'm still suspected i'll still be here to lynch tomorrow.

So go for who we may never have a chance to lynch again. 

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

Tomorrow i'd participate jusy as much as I have. You'd more then likely be certain I'm guilty.

If we don't get Amanda tonight she won't provide you anything tomorrow to confirm or deny those suspicions. She'll slip away as she hs from the begining.

You're more likely to confirm whether I'm scum or innocent by conversation then you ever will with Amanda who posts twice a day 

People will find someone else to vote tomorrow other then Amanda If im lynched. If something happens tonight and I'm still suspected i'll still be here to lynch tomorrow.

So go for who we may never have a chance to lynch again. 

I think the best bet is for the Judge and Chief of Police to interrogate you today vs. tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Sorry @Forresto. It's just the way it is.

Well if im lynched then you just remember who convinced you to vote for me tomorrow. 

Final Vote Count:

6 votes for Dez Hunter (Forresto): Kintober, Umbra-Manis, Actor Builder, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan

4 votes for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4):  jluck, Tariq j, Forresto, Kwatchi

3 votes for Tina Hooper (Umbra-Manis): Penalty x3

Nonvoting (0)

With 10 jurors remaining, a majority of 6 is required to lynch. With 6 votes, Dez Hunter (Forresto) has been lynched. The day is over. It is now night. Night will last approximately 48 hours. Get those actions in!