KikoTube

Chevrolet C10 1972 / WIP - Physical Model

1 hour ago, KikoTube said:

But for someone, who has much vehicles and wants to see them togheter, i would recommend to build in the same scale. 

That is my plan :wink: the only problem is that I'm not clairvoyant to see which tires will LEGO bring on market in future 

On ‎10‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 9:54 PM, I_Igor said:

That is my plan :wink: the only problem is that I'm not clairvoyant to see which tires will LEGO bring on market in future 

That would be a great Feature! :grin: But there are more than enough of the 62,4 tires i believe :tongue:

As the Chassis is finished now, I started to redo the cab. With some more Details and a complete new bonnet. Also 20 wide instead of 19.

800x415.jpg

This was my inspiring model:

chevy-1341587_640.jpg

https://pixabay.com/de/chevy-pickup-truck-chevrolet-lkw-1341587/

As always critism and comments appreciated!

Edited by KikoTube

Thanks @aminnich  Good to see, that you are still following this Topic :classic:

Btw., how do you like the new Color scheme?

Edited by KikoTube

Thanks Igor, actually it was pretty hard to build. As you can see their are many different horizontal and vertical sections in the bonnet.

No glass seems to be the most coherent choice as there will not bin in front neither on lateral sides.

Man oh man! Love it! Maybe take the two center brick w arch pieces out of the back of the cab above the windows to add a cargo light...love that you added the smokers windows ( little windows in front or the door windows) great job

13 hours ago, aminnich said:

I'd vote no glass 

13 hours ago, steph77 said:

No glass seems to be the most coherent choice as there will not bin in front neither on lateral sides.

11 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

I say no glass too. Great modeling :thumbup:

Ye, I'll go for it. Thanks for Advice!

8 hours ago, Rodzilla4 said:

Man oh man! Love it! Maybe take the two center brick w arch pieces out of the back of the cab above the windows to add a cargo light...love that you added the smokers windows ( little windows in front or the door windows) great Job

Thanks Josh :blush:

That's a great idea! It's definetively worth the try!

How about the bonnet - is it supposed or assumed (?)  to be openable and has some type of engine under it? :classic: