One of the best captured, and stylish built Technic car ever. Love every bit of it, the rear structure with the small panels is superb! :thumbup:

Edited by agrof

The engineering behind the propellers really cool. Didn't expect both removal and rotation to be functional.

Phenomenal build! You did a great job recreating the vehicle's shapes using panels in ways I've never seen them used before. It reminds me of the sheer wackiness of a lot of late 90s Technic sets, but with the technical and visual refinement of a modern-day set or MOC. The colors are very striking. And couple all that with it being a reference to a classic cartoon and you have a model that's appealing on several levels! On the other hand, I feel like you jinxed yourself in the contest by making Dick Dastardly's car — there's no way he could've won first place! :laugh: Even so, congratulations on your second-place win!

Edited by Aanchir

Thanks @evortigosa and @Aanchir !

2 hours ago, Aanchir said:

I feel like you jinxed yourself in the contest by making Dick Dastardly's car — there's no way he could've won first place! 

2 minutes ago, MattL600 said:
On 10/19/2017 at 5:05 AM, Charbel said:

I did a quick render :

OMG That is quite amazing!

It's only the Brick-figures that are rendered...

It's great that there are instructions, but even greater is that picture in your post. It's sooooo nice! You are extremely talented with with video and photo software (just as much so with Lego too).

Wow, these handcrafted instructions are lovely! So great that you provide them for free. I think the photographic quality is excellent (although somehow on my screen, the purple looks like the old color from the Competition subtheme, rather than Dark Purple) and the model itself looks really nifty from the inside. I also like how one 42069 seems to get you already most of the needed purple pieces.

Thanks for making these!

4 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

It's great that there are instructions, but even greater is that picture in your post. It's sooooo nice! You are extremely talented with with video and photo software (just as much so with Lego too).

Thank you ! That cover picture was so fun to do.

51 minutes ago, Erik Leppen said:

Wow, these handcrafted instructions are lovely! So great that you provide them for free. I think the photographic quality is excellent (although somehow on my screen, the purple looks like the old color from the Competition subtheme, rather than Dark Purple) and the model itself looks really nifty from the inside. I also like how one 42069 seems to get you already most of the needed purple pieces.

Thanks for making these!

Thank you ! The purple does look slightly different, the lighting and the photo processing must have something to do with it. 

Great! I don't have the pieces, but this would be a great lego set.

Have you thought about interview with lego? You are talented that way.