@jrxIndeed :laugh: 

...now you can represent last listed "tractor" tire 495/75 r24 Michelin xm47 in 12.5:1 scale with LEGO CLASS tire :thumbup:

Edited by I_Igor

9 hours ago, jrx said:

Hi @I_Igor, thx for the masses of information :) The last tire (Michelin) in some way is looking very familiar to me ;)

IMG_2762.jpg.5ae5f98ee64d0c03aaa245657a622b2c.jpg

This looks cool!!!

jrx, I have a question for you: you mentioned that you will present your new MOC here. Will you present it here in this topic or create an entirely new topic? And what kind of MOC is this? I am assuming that it is Zetros 6x6 but I might be wrong. Can't wait to see another beautiful, complex, and stunning artwork from you!!!

@jrx, i have just seen a video of some models in a expo, including this red Zetros you made, and a very similar one but in black, is it yours too?

@I_Igor that’s right :)

16 hours ago, Allexander said:

This looks cool!!!

jrx, I have a question for you: you mentioned that you will present your new MOC here. Will you present it here in this topic or create an entirely new topic? And what kind of MOC is this? I am assuming that it is Zetros 6x6 but I might be wrong. Can't wait to see another beautiful, complex, and stunning artwork from you!!!

Thx Allexander! I think, I open a new topic as it is a more than 80% new MOC. 6x6 is wrong. Will hurry up to show it here.

1 hour ago, Imanol BB said:

i have just seen a video of some models in a expo, including this red Zetros you made, and a very similar one but in black, is it yours too?

Yes, it is. Where have you seen it? I brought it (still not fully finished) to Bricking Bavaria Munich.

irx, thank you so much for your reply. Then it should 4x4 as I understand, then... I've just seen the black Zetros on the video and and it loos very impressive, I must say! I hope it will be loaded with reasonably as many features as your red Zetros. I would be very happy to build it using your instructions. Can't wait to see these and as well as the pictures and specs here.

Edited by Allexander

Thx @Imanol BB.

@Allexander that's right. Some functions are inside, but not as many as in the red one. I tried to make it a little more simple so it can be rebuild by others.