paintballman

[GBW] - Troop Build Up - Plantasea - The Green Door

Ahhh, so that's how it works over there...shadow governments...I see. So much for democracy?

OOC: Good lil base of operations. Of course, in a big group, some people slip in...like the one with his feet up and no one knows why he's there, LOL!!! I do envy you guys with the photoshop skills able to chop up maps and such. My skills are so...basic!

Haha! Excellent build with goods hilarious points.

Excellent decals (you print them??)

25 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Ahhh, so that's how it works over there...shadow governments...I see. So much for democracy?

OOC: Good lil base of operations. Of course, in a big group, some people slip in...like the one with his feet up and no one knows why he's there, LOL!!! I do envy you guys with the photoshop skills able to chop up maps and such. My skills are so...basic!

Shadow goverment in Plantasea is "old news. Check here

There is another door behind General Salter. There can be his office, WC, beds, etc

And is not Photoshop...All are PVC custom made stickers ;)

8 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Haha! Excellent build with goods hilarious points.

Excellent decals (you print them??)

Thank you. Yes, all stickers are PVC custom made

Edited by paintballman

You've Been Awarded ( 4) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Wow.... the level of detail here is incredible. The build looks simple but when you break it down and analyze it you made everything have a real significance. The amount of little references you made to other things was funny, especially the guy with the shotgun and the pizza. If I have any suggestion, it would have been to maybe spread things out a little more just to allow your eyes to more easily distinguish the original parts.     

Welldetailed side build.  Tons of details, both standard and custom.  There's a lot going on, and there should be, it's a command post!       

Great job. At first I was a little disapointed, but then I took a closer look. The various monitors are fantastic, and I love the details such as random posters on the windows and the diversity of tasks taking place.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!