paintballman

[GBW] - Supporting the war effort - Plantasea - Secret Rooms

I do like the comic book style, you do that really nicely, the captioning and the font used are great.  There are some really nice features in the build but some of the shots would probably benefit from a little bit less in them.  It gets quite crowded and the decorations can be a bit overwhelming.  Personally I'd prefer to see all fleshies or all yellow faces but that isn't the end of the world.  Looking forward to more in the story, good job.

1 hour ago, Phadeout said:

I do like the comic book style, you do that really nicely, the captioning and the font used are great.  There are some really nice features in the build but some of the shots would probably benefit from a little bit less in them.  It gets quite crowded and the decorations can be a bit overwhelming.  Personally I'd prefer to see all fleshies or all yellow faces but that isn't the end of the world.  Looking forward to more in the story, good job.

Thank you. I also like one color in skin only but even if I have alot of heads, I don't have so much expressions

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The idea behind it is interesting showing the split in power. The comic approach is good, but it needs to be spread out. The small snippet pictures did not allow for a real look at the build quality. The presentation hurt your build quality score. Next time maybe consider using larger pictures not zoomed in on the characters so much so we can see your build.   

Potential internal issues brewing in Plantasea...nicely done.  I think your pics could be bigger, tough to see everything going on in the background, and then what you do have is covered by speech bubbles.  Don't hide these build, let them shine!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!