Where can we find these leaked pics? 

I wanted to ask it, too.

9 minutes ago, Timoonn said:

You mean you've seen pictures?

Can somebdoy PM me?:grin:

No.

5 minutes ago, TAFOL said:

BBT? Big Bang Theory?

Found a picture of set 31084, which is a rollercoaster with a Pirates-theme. Details along the track are a big soldier's fort in white and yellow (much like set 6276 Eldorado Fortress), a collapsable skull through which the cart can go, a mini pirates ship (along the lines of the ship in set 40290, but a bit bigger), a tiny balloon cart, a cannon and a few pirate minifigures along with City-like figs (think amusement park visitors). All in all an amazing set! Looks like it could cost around 80-100 dollars.

Where did you find them?

I edited my post. See if you can find it now.

Edited by TAFOL

Just now, TAFOL said:

I edited my post.

Oh, I see. This is amazing!

Just now, TAFOL said:

Edited by Brick Lover
I can't remove the second quote!

5 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

You can find it at there yes. I looks pretty cool, but they really should make a big Expert rollercoaster set. 

You're right.

But aren't there any other pictures of August sets?

3 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

I also found 31084 there. + some City sets and BBT.

Which BBT?

26 minutes ago, TAFOL said:

BBT? Big Bang Theory?

Found a picture of set 31084, which is a rollercoaster with a Pirates-theme. Details along the track are a big soldier's fort in white and yellow (much like set 6276 Eldorado Fortress), a collapsable skull through which the cart can go, a mini pirates ship (along the lines of the ship in set 40290, but a bit bigger), a tiny balloon cart, a cannon and a few pirate minifigures along with City-like figs (think amusement park visitors). All in all an amazing set! Looks like it could cost around 80-100 dollars.

No, I think Building Bigger Thinking.

BBT? Big Bang Theory?

BBT? Big Bang Theory?

Edited by Brick Lover
It's not my day with quoting!

28 minutes ago, TAFOL said:

Never have I seen nor was expecting a set like this from Creator. :oh3: :cry_happy:

This is a sign that great things are in store for the future of the Creator theme, as this set is a most unusual, but clever homage to the Classic Pirates theme! :thumbup: :purrr:

17 minutes ago, Brick Lover said:

31077 Universe Surprises

31083 Ship Adventures

31084 Pirates' Rollercoaster

31085 Fallingwater Show

From the way I'm reading those, how much do you want to bet these sets fall into the same Classic themed amusement park line? 

Universe Surprises? Ship Adventures? You know what I'm thinking... :smug:

9 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Never have I seen nor was expecting a set like this from Creator. :oh3: :cry_happy:

This is a sign that great things are in store for the future of the Creator theme, as this set is a most unusual, but clever homage to the Classic Pirates theme! :thumbup: :purrr:

From the way I'm reading those, how much do you want to bet these sets fall into the same Classic themed amusement park line? 

They can do LEGOLAND Billund...

The Pirate Rollercoaster may be a big set, but is it the biggest? The enigmatically named 31085 Fallingwater Show* is a slot above the rollercoaster set. :shrug_confused:

I know that may not be the official name, but it sounds strange nonetheless.

I saw the leaked images today and whoa I want that set!

The fact its pirate themed was enough to get me excited, but then i saw the little homages to past lego pirate sets

I wish I had. And a roller coaster using the new tracks well uh yeah...I'm keen as for this set!

I was sure the only 60th anniversary sets we were getting were those boxes of mixed bricks but my hopes have risen now.

12 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That's what I'm thinking! A full Classic themed amusement park. but where is castle? The Fallingwater one?

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Looks like a nice set for pirates parts, but no animal moulds I guess since it is creator :sceptic:

I know Creator usually resorts to brick building animals, but I think there's potential down the road for the theme to introduce recolors of smaller, single part animal molds (dogs, skunks, rabbits, etc.), but I don't think the same will be ever done for larger, multi-part molds within the theme (horses, big cats, alligators, etc.).

1 hour ago, julesvincent said:

That's what I'm thinking! A full Classic themed amusement park. but where is castle? The Fallingwater one?

That, or hence its name, maybe its an Adventurers themed water ride with a large waterfall. But the names seem like such crude translations, that I think we'll just have to wait for better information to speculate upon.

Or, perhaps the "Fallingwater" set is a Frank Lloyd Wright themed attraction. :laugh:

That coaster is pretty cool looking, and a nice homage to Pirates(and perhaps a dig at those AFOLs wanting Pirates back :tongue:). I loved El Dorado Fort so it’s great seeing it in there. 

Edited by Vindicare

Thats really cool looking but part of my was hoping for something larger to look in scale with the mixer, ferris wheel, and carousal 

We still haven't seen the June-release creator expert faireground set, so I doubt the Pirate coaster is all we're getting this year.

Edited by doclord

Very true. So there is still hope on that front. Im just wondering on the price point for the scale to match.

I guess the Creator Rollercoaster will be released in june in the US and I know for sure it will be released in august here in Norway. We are normally a couple of months later than the US. Can´t wait to get hold of 2-3 copies of this one :wub:

www.instagram.com/chilis_no

Since the PIrate Roller Coaster is a 3 in 1, we might get 3 new rides in one set.  I will probably buy 3 copies so I can have all three built simultaneously.  

That Pirate themed roller coaster is amazing!

I hope Universe Surprises is as Spacey as that roller coaster is Pirate-y.