Rudivdk

[MOC] 7-seater Family Car (Digital File and Instructions DONE, now up on Rebrickable!!!)

It's great! Congratulatins on finishing the plans! And of course thank you! I have been waiting to build this van for ages!

9 minutes ago, Aleh said:

It's great! Congratulatins on finishing the plans! And of course thank you! I have been waiting to build this van for ages!

Hope you have fun building it! Looking forward to see yours!

Please let me know if you run in trouble or find errors. I will update instructions accordingly.

I personally prefer to wait MOC's appearance on rebrickable to check if I have all necessary parts to build. :classic:

3 hours ago, Aleh said:

I personally prefer to wait MOC's appearance on rebrickable to check if I have all necessary parts to build. :classic:

Will probably be there within a week, just need to tidy up the partslist

Wow this is a really nice set of plans!! Thanks for sharing with us all...I have all the parts for a white or red van but I think white would look great!

2 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

Wow this is a really nice set of plans!! Thanks for sharing with us all...I have all the parts for a white or red van but I think white would look great!

Glad you like them, it took more effort then I anticipated upfront but it was worth it...

Will you be building it? If so, some feedback on plans and actual model would be appreciated, it's my first large MOC with instructions so I want to improve whereever I can.

Great to see this come to completion! Making instructions for such a complex build is a tremendous amount of work. I'm not going to build this, but I'm certainly going to study the instructions to learn from. Thanks!

Edited by Didumos69

8 hours ago, LvdH said:

Had a look through the instructions, they are phenomenal! What programs did you use? (building and the instructions) 

Thanx! I used LDCad for building and LPub3D for the instructions. LPub3D can handle different rendering tools, I used LDview I think.

26 minutes ago, Didumos69 said:

Great to see this come to completion! Making instructions for such a complex build is a tremendous amount of work. I'm not going to build this, but I'm certainly going to study the instructions to learn from. Thanks!

Thanx, it sure took a lot of time but it was fun. I hope it is of use for you.

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Now I am wondering, could you replace those axle connectors holding the soft axle (both) with #1 pin connectors? How well would it hold?

I'll try later tonight and let you know. 

Separate instructions for the roof implement also added: roof implement.

Partslist (138 pieces) added in instructions. Also submitted as separete MOC to Rebrickable.

Just now, brunojj1 said:

Thanks for sharing this genious piece of engineering, IMO it´s just phenomenal :thumbup::thumbup:!

:blush: thanx, means a lot coming from a pro like you. Actually creating instructions and sharing them is half of the fun of building for me. Glad you like it!

Excellent MOC, i am pretty flabbergasted about some creations posted here and this is one of them. I am going to start building this MOC as soon as i have finished building the Scorpion supercar :-).

Many thanks for creating and sharing the instructions. Digital building for sure is part of the fun also for me and i know the effort it takes to create such a complex file. It's very generous to share your work with the community.

2 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

I have started this but an Acura  and a Ford GT are getting in the way!!

Hmmm... tough competition:laugh: