Sign in to follow this  
Merc4Hire

[SoNE Ep.XV] Palace - No Prisoners

When I was assigned my first mission as ISB, I didn't imagine I would be on another rahtar chase after the Black Sun Syndicate. To think It wasn't too long ago that I was hunting Xizor's spies back on Tatooine with Ulric's unit. Except this time was different. We weren't on some outer rim planet and the target wasn't some petty traitor. This time, the mark was no other than Prince Xizor. Apparently he's been biting off more than he can chew. I wasn't given the details, but ISB wanted him captured at all costs. 

800_x_636_wp17_editted.jpg

Several teams of storm commandos were dispatched to push through Xizor's palace. But as it turns out, we weren't the only ones. The rebels had a mission of their own at the palace. Given the circumstances, we weren't allowed to fire on any rebel forces. The mercenaries, however, was a different story.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, back with a bit of a rushed/quick build for this challenge(ran out of time but I figured somethings better than nothing, right). I took a bit of creative freedom and modeled Xizor's palace after Tatooine architecture. Since Xizor always reminded me of Djinns, I thought Tatooine's middle-eastern-like design fit his character's look. 

Hope you guys like it, tell me what you think and thanks for viewing! 

Edited by Merc4Hire

I like it!  I'm not 100% sold on the tan, but I think the architectural style works well for a palace interior.  I really like the sand blue floor pattern with the hookah (?) on it - it's a cool design, and the stairs leading down to it give the room a really nice flow.

Ooooh, I am really digging all the detail you've managed to squeeze into this build. I particularly enjoy the blue floor you've added.

This might be one of my favorite smaller builds yet. It is reasonably sized, but still full of cool details. The floor structure, the walls and doorways and also the unusual color scheme, I think the build benefits from it all. Also, these sculptures (?) look intruiging. For a "rushed" build, this is really a thing of beauty and, unfortunately, another excellent addition to the Imperial gallery. What's it with you guys, anyway? You're on fire this time. Not what I usually expect from a bunch of Stormies. :tongue:

Edited by Cody Startale

Well, this is not how I've envisioned Xizor's palace, but that doesn't make it wrong! Your build is beautiful. I really like the highlights of blue towards the top. And I like that you've taken your own route in how you imagine the palace!