Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

1 hour ago, williejm said:

If this list shared to City forum is right - some interesting sets due this summer 

60344-Gallinero(101 pieces)

60345-Farmers Market Van(310 pieces)

60346-Barn and Farm Animals(230 pieces)

60353-Wild Animal Rescue Missons(246 pieces)

So we should assume chickens (maybe a new rooster) in 60344

I guess some reissued or recoloured farm animals (sheep? Pig? Foal?) in 60346 

60345 - who knows? 

and who knows what the wildlife set could be!

Amazing news :excited: With the danger of sounding greedy a bigger set or two should follow the wave right :blush:

49 minutes ago, Aurore said:

Oh my, new animals available on B&P, sets obviously featuring other animals announced...what a great day! :pir-stareyes:

Yes :shark:

4 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Is @Roebuck mind-bending reality or something?

Because this is almost tailor made to what he posts

You know I was on the inside tour in Lego HQ in 2019 lobbying, so it is probably the results of that we have seen the last couple of years :poke:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Amazing news :excited: With the danger of sounding greedy a bigger set or two should follow the wave right :blush:

Yes :shark:

I hadn’t even thought about the Stuntz sets, but, given the names, and since the first wave gave us the nice black angler fish …

We did have that rumour of a Jane Goodall set too, which suddenly makes the chimp Stuntz set sound like it might come with new animals to tie in with that. 

26 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

You know I was on the inside tour in Lego HQ in 2019 lobbying, so it is probably the results of that we have seen the last couple of years :poke:

Even so, this is too suspicious

Youre like the main character now. We are all living in your movie lol

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Fine with it tbqh

7 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

:roflmao: Earlier I daydreamed that Lego could hire me so I could help them with the animal moulds in sets. However lately they have done such a good job so it is probably better for them to save the money and do it themself :cry_happy:

It must be a very boring movie then, no beautiful women, fast cars and party's, so I guess it won't get any sequels so I better enjoy it while it lasts. :tongue:

5 minutes ago, williejm said:

Fine with it tbqh

:grin:

Also with Series 23 happening this year, that is at least 2 new animals molds (considering the trend in recent series)

59 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Also with Series 23 happening this year, that is at least 2 new animals molds (considering the trend in recent series)

Or at least recolored.

8 hours ago, Aurore said:

Does not seem so.
According to brickset, the design on the left was produced between 2001 and 2008, and then the mould was updated to the design on the right.

2824.png
(photo from Bricklink)

Oh cool. Can't decide which I like better

8 hours ago, williejm said:

So we should assume chickens (maybe a new rooster) in 60344

I guess some reissued or recoloured farm animals (sheep? Pig? Foal?) in 60346 

60345 - who knows? 

and who knows what the wildlife set could be!

A rooster would be nice!

for the barn, i am hoping for a tan sheep, some recolors for the pigs, a horse and a foal, a goat a few more chickens and a cow:) that would be a proper farm/barn. :) oh and some cats/kittens… ok i wish too much:)

for the wildlife i have two avenues id love: wildlife africa: a family of tigers or  wildlife north america: wolves, fox, coyotes etc…

if i get 25% of what i am wishing for ill be very happy the 75% can be anything. Ill be happy anyways:)

2 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

for the wildlife i have two avenues id love: wildlife africa: a family of tigers or  wildlife north america: wolves, fox, coyotes etc…

African tigers?! No thanks 

3 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hahaha apparently there are some in south africa now:) ANY tigers:) or leopard or panters :) any big cat we havent had in while. 
i have written this five minutes ago so i have more wants now: bears, giraffe, koala zebra… i could go on and on:)

6 hours ago, Megbricks said:

A rooster would be nice!

for the barn, i am hoping for a tan sheep, some recolors for the pigs, a horse and a foal, a goat a few more chickens and a cow:) that would be a proper farm/barn. :) oh and some cats/kittens… ok i wish too much:)

I think a rooster is likely in the hen house :sweet:

1. pig
  2. sheep
  3. hen
  4. rabbit
  5. cat/kitten
  6. dog
  7. cow
  8. goat
  9. horse/foal

Are the likely suspects included in the sets. Only the goat and cow are not in production now, and the cow is easier and more important to bring back for a farm set. Rabbit is in the tractor set, horse in the horse transporter set, foal in the CMF and cat/kitten/dogs in several other City sets. That leaves pig, sheep and hens and the latter gets a set (probably with a new rooster). So the barn set probably include a pig, sheep and cow (maybe a calf if they have the budget). I expect to see some recolors at least, Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck's Farm set have 4 animals and half the parts so we could get more here :moar:

I think a rooster is likely in the hen house :sweet:

I'm so hoping for a goose and/or ducks too...But I'm afraid it's unlikely! :blush:

2 hours ago, Aurore said:

I'm so hoping for a goose and/or ducks too...But I'm afraid it's unlikely! :blush:

Not more than most other things :wink: My guess is that we will get max 2 new moulds and I assume one of them will be in the hen house (either rooster or chickens). The second if we get one can be anything; goose, duck, pigeons, calf, piglet, goat etc. My guess is calf however it is difficult to guess when we do not know how the sets look and what make most sense to include. Goose/duck could fit in well with the farmers marked set I think.

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I expect to see some recolors at least, Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck's Farm set have 4 animals and half the parts so we could get more here :moar:

Yes tought that too!!!

10 hours ago, williejm said:

Just saw the « leaked » names if some of the 2022 duplo sets and it gives me hope for the wildlife rescue set!!

the sets supposedly would be : Wildlife of africa, ocean wildlife, South American wildlife, asian wildlife and wildlife of the world…with all these sets in duplo form with potentially new molds (although a lot already exists in duplo) i am hoping for new system/city molds. We’ll see!:)

Not more than most other things :wink: My guess is that we will get max 2 new moulds and I assume one of them will be in the hen house (either rooster or chickens). The second if we get one can be anything; goose, duck, pigeons, calf, piglet, goat etc. My guess is calf however it is difficult to guess when we do not know how the sets look and what make most sense to include. Goose/duck could fit in well with the farmers marked set I think.

Sheepdog also possible 

17 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I agree this is getting too suspicious *huh*
Soon I will get GWP when I spend a small fortune on animals in B&P and they will start up with BAM online as well :moar:

I heard there was something wrong with the goat mold from 2011, but they could make a new one.

Afterall they didn't stop making new dogs after the first one from 2004.

LEGO knows how much adult fans want the goat to return. I think it’s only a matter of time before they bring it back into circulation (with a new mould). After all, they justify many other animals every year. If there really is a 90th anniversary CMF coming, then maybe it will celebrate LEGO’s history and include lots of fun fan service, including goats! Wishful thinking, I know.

21 minutes ago, Rolyat24 said:

LEGO knows how much adult fans want the goat to return. I think it’s only a matter of time before they bring it back into circulation (with a new mould). After all, they justify many other animals every year. If there really is a 90th anniversary CMF coming, then maybe it will celebrate LEGO’s history and include lots of fun fan service, including goats! Wishful thinking, I know.

That's true, haven't thought about that. Maybe there will be a minifigure from Medieval Market Village together with a goat.

I doubt a duck will be included, given the Friends Apartment set's pathetic substitution just last year but who knows!

A regular CMF series will also hopefully include a couple more animals. Would be incredible if it was an animal series though. I am guessing a koala and meerkat will appear in future series but would really like a sea lion.

11 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

Had not thought about that, it is definitely one way to do it :classic:

8 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:

I doubt a duck will be included, given the Friends Apartment set's pathetic substitution just last year but who knows!

That is probably only budget restrictions as usual. If it had been a duck mould available they would have used it, since it is not they had not the budget to make one or even if they had they choose to use that budget on other parts :shrug_oh_well: