paintballman

[GBW] - Troop Build Up - Plantasea - The Flags Ceremony

I would have thought that some of these guys would be in your base in Filace by now ready to make some moves :wink:

That's a neat way to portray a bunch of troops and their backgrounds while adding to your nation's traditions. I really enjoyed the story and getting to read the background about each of the different units. 

I get the feeling that this build was mostly to present troops, but I think that adding a few details would really help. Yes, cemeteries tend to be fairly simple in design, but adding a few details (exterior fence, paved path, flowers at headstones) could be something to consider. 

20 hours ago, sigpro said:

Superb story and build, congratulations!

Thank you very much Miguel

16 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

I would have thought that some of these guys would be in your base in Filace by now ready to make some moves :wink:

Be sure about that. They are almost ready...

13 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

That's a neat way to portray a bunch of troops and their backgrounds while adding to your nation's traditions. I really enjoyed the story and getting to read the background about each of the different units. 

I get the feeling that this build was mostly to present troops, but I think that adding a few details would really help. Yes, cemeteries tend to be fairly simple in design, but adding a few details (exterior fence, paved path, flowers at headstones) could be something to consider. 

Thank you. I wanted to present the fighting units before the whole mess begins. Flowers at headstones...a great idea!!! 

Nice to see an overview of your troops !

Your custom flags are yelling "Warhammer 40k" to me ! Especially the ones of the Iron Guard and of the Chem Dogs !

Really cool designs on the minifigs !

A good job !

Yeah I liked the nod to Warhammer as well, oh the memories :)

The effort you put into the presentation really strengthens the builds and I tihnk you have really improved the photography to the point where you are allowing us to see the best fo your builds.

good job sir!

11 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Nice to see an overview of your troops !

Your custom flags are yelling "Warhammer 40k" to me ! Especially the ones of the Iron Guard and of the Chem Dogs !

Really cool designs on the minifigs !

A good job !

Thank you. Warhamer game me alot of ideas. There are also the similar unit to the less known Anthonian Tunnel Rats ;)

6 hours ago, Phadeout said:

Yeah I liked the nod to Warhammer as well, oh the memories :)

The effort you put into the presentation really strengthens the builds and I tihnk you have really improved the photography to the point where you are allowing us to see the best fo your builds.

good job sir!

Thank you very much. Warhammer and memories...yes!!

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Like the idea behind the build. Introducing all of the characters is cool. Unfortunately though, there is not a lot of building in here. Your minifigs and storyline are super detailed, but nothing else. This build could have benefited greatly from some real landscaping or scenery work. Work on this for the future.    

Great job with the story line, but not too much as for building.  Difficult for this particular scene, but maybe a mausoleum, some brick built trees...little details on builds with not too much building become big details very fast.  Otherwise, watch your lighting on the closeups!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!