jansued

GBW - Troop Movement - COST - A Close Call

Dispatch  - Chief 1. 
Go ahead, Chief 1.
Dispatch: We had a tire on fire at an autonomous ammunition truck. Operators were able to steer the vehicle out of town, Military Police from a nearby Garrison did an Initial Attack with AFFF. Engine 3 arriving a few moments later used a foam nozzle to extinguish the fire. We are checking the truck with a thermal imager. Command will be handed over to the Military soon.

33210379954_59b035791b_c.jpgBild1 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Edited by jansued

Brilliant scene, I can't see anything wrong. Only thing would be to make the cones larger but that is being persnickety, I love the whole build. Congratulations!

I agree with Spud The Viking, good scene and the detail of the foam is very ingenious.

Don´t forget to put the name of your country in the title of the topic!

That is top drawer, I really enjoyed it, I was looking at it for several minutes and had to fire up the laptop to get a better look which, if you know how lazy I am, is praise indeed! The overall effect is so realistic in terms of detail and composition - very glad we are on the same side soldier :)

You've Been Awarded (3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The vehicles are definitely what took your time on this one. They look fantastic. Detailing on the trucks is great. Would have like to see more of the environment worked but overall this is top notch.     

Solid effort here!  Detailing in the vehicles along with the terrain.  Pics were taken against a solid background and looks to be outside so you got some great light.  The foam is fantastic.  I would explain (in parenthesis) what some of the abbreviations are as many people may not know what AFFF is.    

Great scene with nice colors on your military vehicles.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!