Phadeout

[GBW] Media - Briolui - Knocking Down Doors

This is Thierry Laurent bringing you the morning news update here on Briolui Breakfast.

33578522672_a44f0c249f.jpgNewsdesk1 by Phadeout, on Flickr

We are going straight to our reporter in the field, Marie Duchamps, who has breaking news from our capital, Vieuxfort. Marie, what do you have for us?

32892276334_c3ee4cb60c.jpgReporter by Phadeout, on Flickr

Thank you, Thierry, we are here in the quartier des ponts, behind me armed forces, seemingly led by a member of the usually secretive Military Intelligence, have arrested a man known to originally be from Refnor but living here in Briolui for over ten years on what appears to be a series of charges related to an attempt to assassinate a top military figure.  Further details are unavailable at this time, but it is clear that a weapon appearing to be some form of sniper rifle has been removed from the property as well as a laptop and other devices.

If this is the case can we assume that he was an agent operating at the request of his government or a lone terrorist? There are many questions and it seems Military Intelligence will not be making an official statement at this time but I suspect we will hear more about this later today.

33350315660_c150ca0cc4.jpgArrest1 by Phadeout, on Flickr

Thank you Marie, well even with all the facts still to be released we can expect an increase in the tension between the native people of Briolui and the not inconsequntial number of residents originally from Refnor, and indeed Filace. Speaking as an individual I would urge citizens to be vigilant but remember that the vast majority of the people of these countries are hard-working, honest folk, albeit the ones from Refnor are normally a little bit stupid and only really useful for manual labour.

And now sport.

Full shot of the build

33578522552_1927e54fb6.jpgArrestoverview by Phadeout, on Flickr

Nice story, but

6 hours ago, Phadeout said:

albeit the ones from Refnor are normally a little bit stupid and only really useful for manual labour.

oh my god.

Very nice build, but I must say, I can't wait until we get to the blowing up of houses. 

9 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Nice story, but

oh my god.

I'm enjoying the playful banter going back and forth between the 2 alliances!  It's gentle, not overly nasty, but you can tell we have a strong dislike for each other.

You've Been Awarded (3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Introducing another aspect to the game is always great. Nice Solid Build. The news room could have used a little more refinement but it works. The house was clean cut but a little plain. Some more detail and you probably would have been looking at a 4    

Ilike how so many different builds can be incorporated into media, and that's what you have done here.  If anything, add more details; bushes, tree, fireplug, street sign, dog poop in the yard!  More details just make it look that much more real and that's exactly what we want!!!  Good solid build though!  And please, continue to insult the CoAC, that was funny!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!