Sign in to follow this  
Muakhah

Challenge V: Spire entry: Spire...beginssss....

Rolf Magnar was on his way home from one of the plots he worked when he heard hooves coming down the path. Stepping aside onto a verge he turned and saw a dark rider slowly come down the road towards him. It stopped and the rider leaned forward in the saddle with a pained expression.

Spire

The rider seemed to have difficulty speaking. It slumped awkwardly and red blood and gore flowed from its back.  With and effort it spoke two words before toppling from the saddle.

"Spire...Beginsss..."

Begins

So this is what you get if you get a stupid phrase and scene from a movie stuck in your head. Even my loving girlfriend who regularly laughs at may bad puns told me this one wasn't as clever as I thought it was but I had to make it.

I really like the minifig combo's of the rider he's cool :classic:, not sure about the rock on the right though, the top plates and round tile look a bit odd.

Edited by Isundir

I have to agree with Isundir on the rock, but also on the rider. He is a cool fig :thumbup: 

Sadly it was thrown together and the landscape isn't great. That's what you get for rushing! Thanks for humoring me though.

Nice little vignette, I like the patch of olive green. The path is simple but effective, though I agree the rock could use a little refinement.

The path and vegetation is good with the path serving it's purpose. Using SNOTed bricks on the rock may have helped. But I love the rider and fig posing. Pretty funny little build :laugh: