Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

On 25 January 2017 at 10:20 PM, BrickRapper said:

Does anyone j ow where we can get instructions, even a piece list/pic would be great. One person uploaded all the Batman and joker pieces in a photo on a table. Now I need the superman and Wonder Woman one.

Can someone hit me up with an answer for SDCC brickheadz exclusives instructions. 

I'm loving all of these, especially Black Widow. She's so adorable! Can't wait to get my hands on these and see what the Beauty and the Beast look like!

On 1/24/2017 at 0:45 PM, Kevii23 said:

Seeing the prices for the Comic-Con ones I assume they will cost 20$ each. When you look at the piece count you would expect 10$-15$ each, but then you should add the 'license fee' (while taking the SDCC ones in consideration) it wouldn't suprise me if they ask 20$/€ each for these.

Keep in mind that SDCC exclusives are always overpriced because of their rarity. Even considering the license, they cost about twice as much as they should have, so I can't see them charging more than $15 for each of these, hopefully less.

On 1/24/2017 at 8:56 PM, BlueberryWaffles said:

On another note, was it said if the decorated parts are prints or stickers? Very much hoping they're printed on.

The SDCC ones were printed, so here's hoping they will continue that trend with these.

On 1/25/2017 at 7:22 AM, legosamsonite said:

Lego said the comic con ones wouldn't be exclusive. Convention hatred strikes again

They said no such thing. The boxes clearly said SDCC Exclusive on them, so you really have no reason to be angry at them.

On 1/26/2017 at 3:55 PM, JACKATTACKS said:

Bit disappointed that only Batman, Batgirl, Black Widow and Captain America have accessories. Nothing for Iron man or the joker?

To be fair, about half of the SDCC ones didn't have accessories either. Although I do agree that the repulsors on Iron Man were a nice touch on the SDCC one, so it's disappointing that this one doesn't have them.

On 25/01/2017 at 3:22 PM, legosamsonite said:

Lego said the comic con ones wouldn't be exclusive. Convention hatred strikes again

Did they specify that the exact sets would not be exclusive, or that the characters would not be exclusive? Because of the 4 SDCC characters, only Wonder Woman doesn't have another set.

Or did they simply mean that Brickheadz wouldn't be an exclusive line, only seen at SDCC?

Edited by nikhkin

2 hours ago, nikhkin said:

Did they specify that the exact sets would not be exclusive, or that the characters would not be exclusive? Because of the 4 SDCC characters, only Wonder Woman doesn't have another set.

Or did they simply mean that Brickheadz wouldn't be an exclusive line, only seen at SDCC?

Actually there were 8 SDCC characters in total, and we're missing 4 of them. 

Here's some more info:

LEGO BrickHeadz

US $9.99 – CA $12.99 – DE 9.99€ – UK £9.99 – DK 100.00 DKK 
Available from 1st March with early access to VIPs mid-February.

New for 2017, LEGO BrickHeadz sets feature fun and stylized versions of iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics, reimagined in colorful brick form using LEGO System bricks with distinct details for a humorous twist. Each figure also comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate with LEGO BrickHeadz icon and series number. LEGO BrickHeadz sets brings you a brand new way to collect, build and display.

• Each LEGO BrickHeadz figure comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
  • Have fun growing your LEGO BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics
  • Mash up your LEGO BrickHeadz figures to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
  • Each figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
  • Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.

Glad to see I was right about them costing half of the SDCC price. It's cool to know that Batman's eyes are glow-in-the-dark. Also, it sounds like we will be getting a lot more licenses for these in the future.

13 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

New for 2017, LEGO BrickHeadz sets feature fun and stylized versions of iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics, reimagined in colorful brick form using LEGO System bricks with distinct details for a humorous twist.

Just thought I'd highlight that bit for, y'know, obvious reasons.

"TV series" hmmm... 

Here's hoping for Doctor Who ones... (I know it probably isn't going to happen, but I can hope...)

17 minutes ago, jake0324demo said:

just2good has said there will be two BrickHeadz Based on Pirates of the Caribbean.

That would actually be awesome !
Can´t wait to se what they will look like.

Edit: I would love if they made some Ghostbuster Brickheadz as well. Though it seems that Playmobil now have that license.

Edited by KlodsBrik

41 minutes ago, jake0324demo said:

@just2good has said there will be two BrickHeadz Based on Pirates of the Caribbean.

I wonder if there will be Star Wars ones? They could very well replace the Microfighter line next year…

So BrickHeadz has it's own product theme in the LEGO Shop. The official Canadian price is $12.99 a pop. Also I find it interesting that there are 2 sets missing. The Hulk set is 41592 and Belle is 41595. So that leaves 41593 and 41594 possibly the POTC sets.  

Really liking these - can see it as a possible outlet for all those Dimensions licensing deals after Dimensions ends, especially with the mention of favorite tv shows, movies, etc.

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:55 AM, Ashnflash said:

So that leaves 41593 and 41594 possibly the POTC sets.  

I think Brickheadz POTC will be for the second wave. For this two, I think about 2 Disney, especially Elsa and Anna. Hothbricks had one Belle box and the two missing are on this box but he's keeping the secret. :)