Ashnflash

LEGO BrickHeadz Wishlist and Ideas

Hi there! I thought I'd start this thread because I figured we all have ideas of BrickHeadz we'd like to see made. Especially with the tease of getting BrickHeadz from TV shows! 

I personally would love to see some BrickHeadz based on the new POTC movie! Maybe some Minecraft BrickHeadz as well. But with the TV shows idea some Flarrowverse BrickHeadz would be incredible! 

Anyways there you go, fire off your ideas! 

Ideas for summer and fall waves of dc and marvel

Spider man

Vulture

Thor

Loki

Star lord

Doctor strange (movie version)

Superman Justice league

Wonder Woman justice league

The flash

Cyborg

Aquaman

Steppenwolf

Great idea! I'd be down for some Arrowverse Brickheadz, but what I want most is more classic Disney and Pixar characters! Like all the Disney princes and princesses, the Big Hero 6, Judy and Nick, Woody and Buzz, Mr. Incredible and Syndrome, and all the emotions from Inside Out!

And I know they don't have the license anymore, but from TV shows I would LOVE to get some Avatar: The Last Airbender and TMNT Brickheadz! Any classic sci-fi movie characters would be welcome too, like Doc and Marty, the Terminator, Alien, Predator, RoboCop, and Star Wars obviously.

From games, I would like to see some classics like Mario, Lara Croft, or Crash Bandicoot.

And this probably wont happen, but it would be cool to see some iconic minifigs recreated as Brickheadz, like Johnny Thunder, Capt. Redbeard, etc.

I would love to see some of this ideas:

• Teen Titans Characters 
  • PowerPuff Girls
  • I know this would never happen but... Stranger Things
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Monsters Inc

Unfortunately Playmobil just announced their Ghostbusters line, which means Lego doesn't have the license to make those as Brickheadz. :sadnew: Same goes for Back to the Future, and as previously mentioned TMNT and Avatar ones would be so cool if Lego got those licenses back.

I fully agree with those asking for Arrowverse characters. A good starting point would be Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and maybe White Canary to represent Legends of Tomorrow? If those were successful I could see more happening like Reverse Flash, Zoom, The Atom, possibly even John Constantine. Imagine how awesome a Brickheadz scale Gorilla Grodd would be!

I'd adore some LOTR/Hobbit love happening down the road too. Frodo, Gandalf, and Gollum. Sauron in his form seen in the prologue would be one neat looking figure.

If some of the Dimensions licenses get used again, I think Gizmo and Stripe from Gremlins would be popular.

1 hour ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Unfortunately Playmobil just announced their Ghostbusters line, which means Lego doesn't have the license to make those as Brickheadz. :sadnew: Same goes for Back to the Future, and as previously mentioned TMNT and Avatar ones would be so cool if Lego got those licenses back.

I fully agree with those asking for Arrowverse characters. A good starting point would be Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and maybe White Canary to represent Legends of Tomorrow? If those were successful I could see more happening like Reverse Flash, Zoom, The Atom, possibly even John Constantine. Imagine how awesome a Brickheadz scale Gorilla Grodd would be!

I'd adore some LOTR/Hobbit love happening down the road too. Frodo, Gandalf, and Gollum. Sauron in his form seen in the prologue would be one neat looking figure.

If some of the Dimensions licenses get used again, I think Gizmo and Stripe from Gremlins would be popular.

Playmobil is not a construction toy. That's a different contract. No licensing Playmobil does affects LEGO as far as I can tell.

Edited by just2good

Maybe the Simpsons... I think they'd look good

And Toy Story characters with the upcoming 4th film

They are nice little characters with their charm but I can't get the fact over that they are kind of a funko pop ripp off. Kids can't really play with those figs either unlike constraction figures.

I dunno, I think they kind of only have appeal towards adults that want some neat little characters to display around. 

I may be the minority here that's not excited one bit about these :sceptic:

But aren't you excited for new pieces in other colors then maybe? I think these brickheadz can give us neat pieces. 

I'd like to see as brickheadz: 

- mos eisley cantina monsters

- the bounty hunters (boba, ig88, bossk, zuckuss, 4lom and dengar)

- spidey in black outfit and classic outfit and some classic spidey villains

- other marvel superhero stuff

10 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

They are nice little characters with their charm but I can't get the fact over that they are kind of a funko pop ripp off. Kids can't really play with those figs either unlike constraction figures.

I dunno, I think they kind of only have appeal towards adults that want some neat little characters to display around. 

I may be the minority here that's not excited one bit about these :sceptic:

I myself have always loved the funkos but never picked any up. I've also loved the CMF's but those add up to almost $100 so I couldn't be bothered to collect those. These are really good for me because I love how they feel like funko, but they're LEGO which makes it vastly superior. I think I'll try collect them all because of the low price but we'll see how things go. 

To me I look at as one whole piece of plastic that you just buy or this now which is LEGO and you assemble it. 

So who are you guys thinking for POTC? Obviously Cap'n Jack but will it be Salavar, Barbosa, or one of the other 2 spoiler territory characters? (Those who are following the movie will know who I'm talking about :wink:)

Edited by Ashnflash

16 hours ago, just2good said:

Playmobil is not a construction toy. That's a different contract. No licensing Playmobil does affects LEGO as far as I can tell.

Really? Sweet! I have to admit, when I heard other people saying that before me I was a little confused, trying to think how Playmobil was really a 'construction' toy.

Another set I thought of: The Lego Movie. There's a wave for TLBM, I bet ones based off the original would sell well. I remember someone on here (CM4Sci maybe?) had made some great fanmade versions on LDD.

Most existing themes are fairly obvious choices, so listing them sort of seems superfluous (at least compared to CMF wishlists, comprised mostly of never-before-represented subjects, or Dimensions wishlists, which can involve not just what characters you want but also minibuilds along with potential rebuilds or in-game powers and abilities). But just in case, I might as well point out that I'd love BrickHeadz from some of my favorite themes like Ninjago, Nexo Knights, The Lego Movie, Elves, or heck, even Bionicle (a guy can dream).

Lego seems to be taking a sort of conservative approach to BrickHeadz releases compared to other collectibles like Funko Pops, so I don't know how many new licenses we're likely to see in BrickHeadz. But if we did, I'd love to see Steven Universe. Garnet's huge square afro in particular would be quite well-suited to the BrickHeadz style. :tongue:

10 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

In Germany there will only be 4 BrickHeadz:

Batman, Joker, IronMan, Hulk.

all the other will not be on sale here...)-:

They are all listed in the German Shop @ home. So maybe the 4 you mentioned can be bought in retail and the others are store exclusives. 

I'd love to see some Indiana Jones characters like Indy (obviously :laugh:), Henry Jones Sr, Toht, Mola Ram, Sallah, Marion and Short Round.

I'm not too interested in the Brickheads line, but I'd be down for a Lilo and Stitch. And Wall-e.

Basically, if I'm going to get these sets, it's going to be of characters I absolutely adore. I don't want to get super invested into these things (as much as I love the SD aesthetic in general).

Edited by Kalhiki

You know who would make a great BrickHead? Me.

No really, I'd most like to see a BrickHeadz "selfie" set that includes a a basic body frame and a lot of different parts to customize it for different skin and hair colors and hairstyles.