Brick Ministry

Review | LEGO 75165 Star Wars ● IMPERIAL TROOPER BATTLE PACK

This walker is ugly as h*ll... Even the one given with the clone trooper battle pack was better!

But thanks for the review!

Edited by LaPasnaille

Yes! The last few Battle Packs have really been lacking, but they REALLY made it up with this! The Walker may be bulky, but this set makes me want to buy 50 of them! This sets minifigs make it worth sooooo much more. This comes with the somewhat hard to find new Storm Troopers and the new favorite Death Troopers! LEGO was SUPER generous giving this cheap set to us. Those Storm Troopers have only been in a few sets! I can tell that when they retires this set, it will be worth a lot, kinda like the Clone Trooper Battle Pack! So make sure you buy a lot of em!

But my worry is that these will sell out and i'll have to wait a long time to get them, just like the Utapau Trooper Battlepack.

Finally an OT battle pack where I want all the figures!  I love that it is just stormtroopers and deathtroopers.  And the rebel one coming out too looks great, just 4 regular rebel soldiers.  Perfect for army building.

Wow thanks for all these reviews! The video and setting quality rivals the best reviewers out there!

Definitly gonna have to buy a few of these ( At least 3 :D )

Ordered a couple of these (and a microfighter ) to snag the free a-wing pilot from S@H. I still need to confirm

exactly how many death troopers there were in the film. There were definitely 6 at the start and for most of the film, but then there were 8 on scarif.

10 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

They should've put one death trooper and one shoretrooper instead of two death troopers. Would've been even better.

Now I'm disappointed it's not that.  Probably would have been too perfect though.  I'm just happy it's not two stormtroopers and two different officers or something.

11 hours ago, La Chupacabra said:

Finally I will have hundreds of them!!

Only hundreds? You disappoint me. :tongue:

4 hours ago, TheRacker said:

Now I'm disappointed it's not that.  Probably would have been too perfect though.  I'm just happy it's not two stormtroopers and two different officers or something.

...I would much rather have more standard Imperial troops for an ARMY BUILDER pack as opposed to two of Krennic's personal bodyguards who will quickly lose their purpose after accumulating so many.

I would love to get hundreds of these but I don't want to amass that many Death Troopers either. Hmm the choices. 

Still since I have two at-dp drivers I could get two of these mount the drivers to these walkers and free up a stormy for storming stuff! 

Actually can't wait till these hit shelves here. The death troopers will just have to mingle as the bodyguards of my imperial field officers. 

Looks like my Krennic figure will have more than enough protection!  Also, Death Troopers have had parts in the field as soldiers in Imperial battles, so they will fit in right with my stormies.  Might even be able to make an elite squadron for stealth missions!