Capn Frank

[OL-FB] Peppercorn Plantation in Astrapi

Finally got around to making my first attempt at a peppercorn plantation.  The pistols used to hold the peppercorn fruit hold them at the desired angle, but don't look very good. I will try something else next time. :pir-grin: 

A new type of crop is being grown in Astrapi that could be desirable by nobles and rich merchants throughout the world, pepper.  A plantation worker is currently harvesting the peppercorn fruit.

31550951516_63d060ba10_c.jpg

31550951516_63d060ba10_c.jpg31441880802_7e2186c0aa_c.jpg

31441880802_7e2186c0aa_c.jpg31441951222_3f88fee31a_c.jpg

31441880802_7e2186c0aa_c.jpg31550951516_63d060ba10_c.jpg  

Enjoy and thanks for looking. :pir-classic: 

Well I don't know what peppercorn plants actually look like but this definitely makes me feel like I'm seeing a good representation. Nice to see some different products being grown and harvested. 

That's a pretty good job of portraying peppercorn plants! (Of course, I had to do a Google search to know if that was true! :pir-grin:) Interesting subject matter, well presented. And even if you don't like how the pistols turned out, I tip my hat to you for trying part usage like that. Very creative! :thumbup:

Interesting plant design, Phred! Nice to see some alternative crops, and I really like that ladder design! Very clever! :pir-blush:

On 12.12.2016 at 6:21 AM, SilentWolf said:

Well I don't know what peppercorn plants actually look like but this definitely makes me feel like I'm seeing a good representation. Nice to see some different products being grown and harvested. 

Me too. I have no idea what they look like in real life - but I will believe this guy!

Nice job.  It is a good representation of a harvest.  I can't help but feel a bang might happen each time he grabs a peppercorn fruit.

Pepper-from-plant-to-table-Harvest.jpg

3 hours ago, dr_spock said:

I can't help but feel a bang might happen each time he grabs a peppercorn fruit.

:pir-laugh: I guess that one way to look at my innovative part usage. :pir-grin: 

Thank you Dr. Spock for sharing the image of a harvest.  

Thank you for the complements. :pir-classic: 

Fantastic idea with a horrible photography (sorry, but that's how I see it).

The MOC itself is great, though. I really like how you MOCed the plants, quite creativy. The ladder is also an excellent example of creative part usage. The palm tree adds a nice and appropriate flair. Great work!

Edited by Elostirion