Sign in to follow this  
Peg Leg Pascoe

Wasson Guys!!

Hey guys!

I joined just before Christmas and have spent most of my time in the good old Pirate Forum but have now branched out a bit and checked out all the other awesome themes, this is a great community and i couldn't hope for anything better X-D

I just wondered if anyone knew where i could find some plane mocs? or where to discuss Lego aircraft?

I thought maybe Town/City would be the best place unless there's a more obvious one I'm missing?

Thanks.

I see you've finally introduced yourself, Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around abit more on the forums ;-)

I see you've finally introduced yourself, Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around abit more on the forums ;-)

Nice to meet you too *sweet* heres a bit more about myself:

I have been a big fan of Lego since i was about 5 and i am now 17 and I still enjoy building models for something creative to do. I went through my dark ages leaving Lego from about the age of 13 till about early 2007 and now as I'm a very bored 17 year old i love creating different models and never realized what a huge community of people of all ages there was on the net, so i definitely feel at home here. *sweet*

My favorite theme of Lego is by far the Pirate sets. They were my first Lego sets i got and the first real big set i built was the Skull's Eye Schooner #6286 pirate ship. That is probably still one of my all time favorite sets as it looked very realistic and was great fun to play with back then.

I have always been more into the vehicles or mobile creations rather than the bases or stationary sets. I liked maybe having a big stationary set as then i could keep my mobile creation by it. I have also never really been into Lego Technic, i went through a phase of liking it but then it just gets kinda boring as its a bit harder than Lego to build a cool model.

So as I'm older now and really don't like the new Lego creations like the new knights series and the really stupid bionicle bases and stuff. The new Lego sets of today are nothing compared to the good old Pirate or Knight sets back in the 90's. So i just sort out my old Lego now and have an idea of what to build then build it.

Sounds alot like my story aswell! :-$ Except when I was younger I adored space instead of pirates, and just afew months ago, I actually got out of my own little dark age of 2 years. And different in that im only 16, but hey :-$

Nice to meetcha and see we got some common ground, other than Lego, obviously ;-)

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I just wondered if anyone knew where i could find some plane mocs? or where to discuss Lego aircraft?

I thought maybe Town/City would be the best place unless there's a more obvious one I'm missing?

Some of my favourite plane MOCs are done by this guy, and the place to discuss planes here is in Town and Train. I'm working on a plane at the moment. *sweet*

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Some of my favourite plane MOCs are done by this guy, and the place to discuss planes here is in Town and Train. I'm working on a plane at the moment. *sweet*

Wow thats perfect! i really needed some good examples of wings as I'm having a bit of trouble there and those mocs are perfect X-D

Thank youuuuu!!!!!!

Wow thats perfect! i really needed some good examples of wings as I'm having a bit of trouble there and those mocs are perfect X-D

Thank youuuuu!!!!!!

My pleasure. *sweet*

Welcome to Eurobricks. *sweet*

I can't wait to see your creations. :-$

Cheers *sweet*

At the moment I'm working on a small Pirate ship and a huge Stealth Jet, also rebuilding the #6286 Skull's Eye Schooner but I'm waiting for a couple of pieces from BrickLink to come for that.

Also I've jazzed up the old Avy and Sig, hope you like them X-D

Hello, Peg Leg Pascoe! Welcome to EB *y*

So you're a pirate on a plane X-D

Hope to see some of your MOCs soon!

LuxorV

Hello, Peg Leg Pascoe! Welcome to EB *y*

So you're a pirate on a plane X-D

Hope to see some of your MOCs soon!

LuxorV

Haha, yeah definitely! the only problem i have at the moment is i just have Lego pretty much everywhere, I'm up to my neck in it and its nice just to concentrate on one MOC rather than 2 and trying to rebuild the SES from instructions from the net isn't easy.

Hey and welcome! Branch out to castle... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Welcome! *sweet*

My favorite theme of Lego is by far the Pirate sets. They were my first Lego sets i got and the first real big set i built was the Skull's Eye Schooner #6286 pirate ship. That is probably still one of my all time favorite sets as it looked very realistic and was great fun to play with back then.

Congratulations, Professor Higgins! *y* Another pirate here! I got the SES for Christmas and it's awesome; too bad I didn't get it when I was...1! X-D

SlyOwl