Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

@Sir von Lego

Sorry, forgot to ask earlier- Can you describe the driver in the Harley set? As in does he just look like a generic goon or may they be another villain character?

I am assuming Crazy Quilt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy Quilt is likely to appear in a set rather than the CMF series since he doesn't have any accessory to hold.

Considering Egghead and Condiment King will appear together (both food themed), I'd say Mime is the only villain similar to Harley Quinn (other than the Joker, thar is). Since Mime was already released, the "side" villain could be anyone.

Also, I noticed in the picture the lowrider version of Harley Quinn appears next to the truck. In all the pictures, the minifigures featured in the sets seem to be the final ones, so I'd say that's the version the truck will have, which would be ok for me since 5 versions of Harley Quinn would be overkill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe we're getting that stupid truck.... But all the sets and characters sound exciting!

Also I think that for the CMF we'll get the Santa-bat and the Easter Bunny-bat because they both use the belt piece in a white colour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

I can't believe we're getting that stupid truck.... But all the sets and characters sound exciting!

Also I think that for the CMF we'll get the Santa-bat and the Easter Bunny-bat because they both use the belt piece in a white colour. 

I mean at least it was in the movie (in the background though). Aside from the Lowrider, Bane's truck and Scarecrow's van, the other vehicles didn't really do much either. Personally I don't think it's a bad design and it's at least another way to get c-list villains :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Is it wishful thinking to hope for the Batman Beyond suit in Series 2?

Only if that's something you desire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys please do not ask sources question after question. If they have information they want to share, they'll do so. Until then, be satisfied with what we do have. 

Thanks. :thumbup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Crazy Quilt is likely to appear in a set rather than the CMF series since he doesn't have any accessory to hold.

 

 

Neither have Orca and Calculator and yet they were in the CMF series 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Crazy Quilt is likely to appear in a set rather than the CMF series since he doesn't have any accessory to hold.

1 hour ago, Fifulin said:

Neither have Orca and Calculator and yet they were in the CMF series 1.

This is funny because Orca doesn't have hands.

Technically, the head/neck gear on these figures could be considered their "accessories," but only technically. Besides, they could always give Crazy Quilt a 2x2 printed tile (of patchwork!) they way they did with Eraser - who also wasn't holding anything in the movie. 

I guess what I am really saying is anything is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 8:54 AM, bobasdad said:

That's exactly what I was thinking.  If I can afford it, I will definitely buy it.

Also, you could pop out the Bat-Spaceshuttle's Trans-yellow window (part no. 18908, pictured below) and place it into the Earth Blue colored version of the shuttle front part (part no. 18907, pictured below also) from 2015's 60096 Deep Sea Operation Base (pictured below).

Since that shuttle hull part doesn't yet come in Bright Blue, Earth Blue can be an "evolved" alternative to be utilized on a Classic Space styled space shuttle MOC.

6114089.jpg 6117685.jpg  s-l300.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can definitely see Gentleman Ghost and Clock King being available in the CMF, if not I'll cry :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I can definitely see Gentleman Ghost and Clock King being available in the CMF, if not I'll cry :sad:

Please make it happen. Shouldn't we get a list soon? Hmmm all of the other set was leaked. Why not the CMS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J4ck said:

I can definitely see Gentleman Ghost and Clock King being available in the CMF, if not I'll cry :sad:

SvL said there was an all-white fig in the Harley set. That sounds like our undead friend to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

SvL said there was an all-white fig in the Harley set. That sounds like our undead friend to me

While that would be awesome, I'm pretty sure he said that it was just a plain white figure. No accessories or details. I think it's just an unfinished figure, not Gentleman Ghost necessarily. I hope I'm wrong though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Minecraft Architect said:

While that would be awesome, I'm pretty sure he said that it was just a plain white figure. No accessories or details. I think it's just an unfinished figure, not Gentleman Ghost necessarily. I hope I'm wrong though. 

Of course that's possible but with 23 sets and two CMF series I can't imagine any villain or Justice Leaguer being ommited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prototype images have blank figures, but they usually have identifying pieces- a top hat, for example, would probably be included on the filler fig because that piece has already been produced. Going by the Jokerland batch of prelims, any unavailable prints or molds don't feature in the earliest pics, but if it's a returning figure or one with existing parts, those shouldn't be left out.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8BrickMario said:

Prototype images have blank figures, but they usually have identifying pieces- a top hat, for example, would probably be included on the filler fig because that piece has already been produced. Going by the Jokerland batch of prelims, any unavailable prints or molds don't feature in the earliest pics, but if it's a returning figure or one with existing parts, those shouldn't be left out.

There is hope after all! Thank you @8BrickMario!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya I can't see Gentlemen Ghost being in the CMF because I doubt they'd offer the hair mold for such a cheap price 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashnflash said:

Ya I can't see Gentlemen Ghost being in the CMF because I doubt they'd offer the hair mold for such a cheap price 

Doesn't he just use the Penguin's hat?

latest?cb=20161223002812

(oh yeah and trans blue croissants)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Doesn't he just use the Penguin's hat?

Ya he does. In a different colour and the cheapest way is to get it in the book. 

Edited by Ashnflash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gentleman Ghost could introduce a new cane piece. 

Not everything is 100% accurate to what we saw in the movie

Like Lobster Lovin Batman having the robe printed instead of being a cloth piece

Or Barbara Gordon, who didn't have the trench coat in Arkham Asylum set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BrickFit26 said:

Gentleman Ghost is a must. 

I really think he and Crazy Quilt will be in the Harley truck 

I assume Phosphorus and Clock King will be CMF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phosphorus would need a GIDT body. That's too expensive for a CMF. The S14 Specter only had a GITD face, not even the whole head.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.