Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

If that spoiler about The Joker's plan is true, im REALLY hoping that means act 3 of this flick is gonna go full on Crazy Town Bannana Pants.

it also makes me think the other spin off movie, I think it's called The Million Brick Race, has the potential to be an insane, glorious train wreck of licenses old and new.

Either way, we've got some potentially brilliant future sets coming out way.

Maybe something like...

"You like to fight around, eh? Fine then, have fun fighting every bad guy ever, Batman! Ha ha haaaa!"

On a set-related note, I'm going to say that as much as I love all of these sets, I'm going to have to wait to buy any big ones until I see the Saturn V Ideas set and how much it costs. Being a college student means you can't buy as much LEGO as you need to in order to relax from being a college student.

Personally I'm not that worried about the plot of the movie. I like most of the sets and that is what matters to me. The movie will just be a fun experience to watch, it shouldn't be taken too serious as it doesn't take itself that seriously, I must say though that from the sound of it I will not really be interested in the wicked witch set, we've already gotten some pretty cool Bat vehicles this wave and so getting one that can simply replicate some of them doesn't sound that appealing to me. The Two-Face, Bane and Scarecrow sets are must buys however as their designs look pretty great.

I have to wonder though, why does Bane have a fur collar when he doesn't wear a coat? 

1 minute ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I have to wonder though, why does Bane have a fur collar when he doesn't wear a coat? 

He does. It just looks like skin. But it's not. Look closer. I made the same mistake at first too.

2 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

He does. It just looks like skin. But it's not. Look closer. I made the same mistake at first too.

You're right, he does have some sort of straps on sides of his torso resembling his wrestle look. Still I hope that the fur can be removed somehow... Guess I shouldn't be too picky though as it took us long enough to get a Bane bigfig.

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:34 PM, Sickbricks02 said:

Yeah, but i got here via licensed and not just Google. 

I dislike the collar on Bane as Lego has gone to all this trouble to give us a big-fig, but the collar just makes him seem goofy. I mean, I know the movie is all about being goofy but still...

15 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

I dislike the collar on Bane as Lego has gone to all this trouble to give us a big-fig, but the collar just makes him seem goofy. I mean, I know the movie is all about being goofy but still...

From what I've seen, Bane is a hybrid of his usual luchador outfit with his Dark Knight Rises design.

Three things I'm wondering, #1 are the Batman villains master builders , #2 where does the phantom zone fit in this movie and #3 why aren't there more DC heroes in the sets, because we know that the Justice League is in this movie, because we saw them in the trailer.

10 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Three things I'm wondering, #1 are the Batman villains master builders , #2 where does the phantom zone fit in this movie and #3 why aren't there more DC heroes in the sets, because we know that the Justice League is in this movie, because we saw them in the trailer.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the summer wave. 

I think the Justice league is just in like a quickie flashback or montage thing.

52 minutes ago, deskp said:

I think the Justice league is just in like a quickie flashback or montage thing.

Same here. Or they help out at the end or something. I feel like everyone's overanalyzing one small scene. 

I am glad they Lego decided to make the Batman Movie, instead of making a DC movie as I love the fact that this movie explores what Batman does in his down-time cough*lobster eating*cough.

I just checked brickleaks on facebook

Cool. We get another figure. Unfortunately I do not know how to obtain this packet.

45 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Looks like the sort of thing you would get free in a magazine based on the packaging. 

Yep, packing is the same as in Ninjago, Chima, Star Wars, Nexo Knights, Bionicles, Friends and Elves magiznes avaible in Poland, UK, Russia and few other countries.

Edited by Krulis

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Looks like the sort of thing you would get free in a magazine based on the packaging. 

The same Thing came to my mind.

The Design really fits the Lego Magazine "Aesthetics".

To be honest,I wouldn't mind a TLBM Magazine that comes with a few Minifigs and Minibuilds.

1 hour ago, Krulis said:

Yep, packing is the same as in Ninjago, Chima, Star Wars, Nexo Knights, Bionicles, Friends and Elves magiznes avaible in Poland, UK, Russia and few other countries.

Those magazines are also available in Germany.