Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

As the same building? Probably not. Not only do the color schemes vary greatly, the styles for both are rather intrinsically different. Now, displaying them as separate buildings on the same land, a la Batman: Arkham Asylum's setup, would probably work with some greenery between the two.

Ya I agree I think it's a cross between the original one in 2006 and the Arkham one. I really like the design, especially those cells! 

50 minutes ago, halomaster96 said:

Dang, sorry to be such a nuisance and bring it so off topic. To discuss an actually confirmed set, does anyone think it would be possible to combine the new Arkham Asylum with the previous one? Cause the color disparity seems too drastic to me. I do think the set looks great but I wish it wouldn't have just been another facade of the front of the building.

It was nothing personal to you, it just has added up I guess. Sorry if it came across that way. 

11 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

As the same building? Probably not. Not only do the color schemes vary greatly, the styles for both are rather intrinsically different. Now, displaying them as separate buildings on the same land, a la Batman: Arkham Asylum's setup, would probably work with some greenery between the two.

That's kinda how I was thinking I could make it work but I'd probably still modify one of them. I was thinking maybe the LBM one could be the main building and the last one could be intensive treatment. I still wish the last one at least was more of a building and less of a facade, an amazingly detailed facade, but still. I like how the LBM one has so many villains in jumpsuits so even if the aren't captured I could still use them for generic inmates for Bats to beat up. 

I know there's one lucky duck out there who will have all three arkhams. Now what a great set up that would be! 

The LBM one would go great with the 2006 set, with the brown/black colour scheme and guard tower in each

Edited by Slink00

My main complaint with these Arkham sets (and the reason I didn't get any of the previous ones) is that the first version did not feel like a cohesive structure, and the second one was a facade (albeit a very good looking one). I might, might just might consider getting this year's Arkham, because I am starting to think that maybe we won't ever get the kind of structure I am hoping for, and that as a Batman fan I'd love to have another iconic location (already a proud owner of the 2006 Batcave). I am tempted to get the new Batcave, if only for the figure selection and the Batboat. I also need that cowl in pearl gold. :wub:

I know we're getting some very obscure characters in this theme (I'm looking at you, Kite-man, can't wait to see how IHE will react to the reveal of that particular minifig :laugh_hard:) but has there been a rumor about Mad Hatter making an appearance? I faintly remember some of the lists but he wasn't on there, was he? I'm asking because he's the last major character from the original LEGO Batman video game they still haven't tackled in physical form (Clayface doesn't count, he'll quite obviously appear in a set)... I think someone has recently mentioned that the Penguin's redesigned top hat might be a clue and I'm in favor of that idea :thumbup:

Edited by Lego-Freak

20 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

but has there been a rumor about Mad Hatter making an appearance? I faintly remember some of the lists but he wasn't on there, was he? I'm asking because he's the last major character from the original LEGO Batman video game they still haven't tackled in physical form (Clayface doesn't count, he'll quite obviously appear in a set)... I think someone has recently mentioned that the Penguin's redesigned top hat might be a clue and I'm favor of that idea :thumbup:

Well if the rumour about mad Harriet appearing in the cmf series rings true, he will most definitely come in a LBM set later on down the line.

Maybe Lego will hold off on the hatter for now though, they don't want us to lose interest!

Discounting Hush, black mask and firefly in the Nintendo ds version, it's true he's the only character we haven't had from the first videogame, and he looked great in that! I wish TLG would give us a carbon copy, and that penguin hat mould would work perfectly 

21 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Also, $5 that Dick Grayson(second row, fourth figure) is in the Scuttler. I've got confidence he's somewhere in that set. 

He does appear in the Scuttler

OK Finally I can edit this

Are you talking about this image?

30264373670_87f7182642_b.jpg 

As far as I know none of these are coming out, I know @WetWired built a handful of these, right? 

Edited by CM4Sci

41 minutes ago, Slink00 said:

Well if the rumour about mad Harriet appearing in the cmf series rings true, he will most definitely come in a LBM set later on down the line.

I think Mad Harriet was said to be in the DC SH G summer sets.

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

I think Mad Harriet was said to be in the DC SH G summer sets.

I'm pretty sure another source confirmed we'd get a minifigure version as part of TLBM line :wink:

6 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm pretty sure another source confirmed we'd get a minifigure version as part of TLBM line :wink:

Minifig version of Mad Hatter was rumored, not of Mad Harriet.

Hatter is a one of Batman adversaries, Harriet is one of new gods of Apokalips. :wink:

9 minutes ago, Krulis said:

Minifig version of Mad Hatter was rumored, not of Mad Harriet.

Hatter is a one of Batman adversaries, Harriet is one of new gods of Apokalips. :wink:

Ah, my bad I was thinking of March Hare :)

45 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Ah, my bad I was thinking of March Hare :)

Surely you mean March Harriet... :P

I did say Wonderland was still represented! ;)

23 minutes ago, Catanas said:

I did say Wonderland was still represented! ;)

Sets or CMF?

3 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

Ugh. That Batmobile is PERFECTION.

That Batmobile is really cool. And so are some of the other vehicles. :wub:

4 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

Ugh. That Batmobile is PERFECTION.

I know! I wish it was being released instead of the Speedwagon.

I'm thinking about getting that Batman torso to erase the bat symbol and use it for Black Manta. 

49 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I'm thinking about getting that Batman torso to erase the bat symbol and use it for Black Manta. 

Well Batman will be in most of the sets so there definitely won't be a shortage of that torso. :wink:

3 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Why March Harriet over White Rabbit? :(

Cause White Rabbit's too damn revealing for Lego, not exactly child friendly :D

On 25-10-2016 at 3:04 AM, CM4Sci said:

Nobody would read that.

An idea I had was to have a little warning when the reply box is clicked on or something. :shrug_oh_well: 

That would work very well. I've seen it at other fora.