-Iron-Man

-James Bond

-Madagascar

-The Simpsons

G. 'Bricks'

Ghostbusters

Masters of the Universe

Back to the future

Excellent choice! I wonder why I forgot to mention MOTU in my list until now?

And how about a LEGO South Park theme!

Cool!

Except eh... the houses will have bricks, slopes and windows and doors, nothing else. There is an astonishing lack of detail in those cartoons - on purpose. but it would look like crap in Lego.

And eh... how are children going to PLAY with those sets? Kill Kenny in many creative ways? Good idea... Won't happen, though!

Rivindell: BIG set containing Frodo's room, meeting hall, Elronds libary, room with the shards of Narsil . Includes Elrond, Frodo, Sam, Ganalf the Grey, Arwen, Aragon and Borromir. £80.00

Frodo Vs. Nazgul: This waves 'little set', includes a Nazgul, transulsant(see through) Frodo and part of Weather top. £5.00

Sounds good, but why did you make these the price points that they are? I think that Lego would more likely do them the other way around, considering Lego sets usually have conflict in them [and Weathertop's a big fight and Rivendell's talking].

Whenever Final Fantasy has been mentioned, the poster has excluded the most memorable one- it is most recently known as

Final Fantasy IV!

Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Cid, Kain... did I say him already? Just thinking about it brings me back to a whole world of geeky passion. Think about it! Who wouldn't love to see the Tower of Babel, Red Wings of Baron, or even a Black Chocobo landing in front of the Goblin's cave? Or how about a small set where Yang is kicking some fiery orb monster butt on a mountain? It'd be great!

I'm currently working on The Falcon which will have Cid, Yang, Cecil, Rosa, Edge, and Rydia.

-Omi

I thought for a moment you suggested Dan Brown novels for LEGO licensing. Which actually might be kind of cool; LEGO Da Vinci Code anyone?

Hehe nice one Huntley, Da Vinci Code LEGO. We'd get the Dooku hair in black for professor Langdon, then. Let's face it: it IS possible. TLC is obsessing with vehicles, so:

- Langdon & Sophie in the armoured bank vehicle (with bank owner)

- Sophie in her Smart versus a police car (maybe with Fache?)

- Leigh Teabing in his plane (with Remy)

- Silas in his sleek car (maybe with Aringarosa?)

And, also: I'd looove a James Bond theme. More than enough iconic vehicles to produce! Villains and heroes shouldn't be too hard to make with the already available suits and hairpieces. Minifig Xenia Onatopp, anyone? :wink:

Gladiator - who knows, you might get your wish. TLC and Spielberg seem to be buddies (Studios, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones).

Yes Mr Spielbrick, as we known, Tintin will adapted on movie... may will be release 2011

Filming of the first Tintin movie has begun (Feb '09) and Tintin has been cast.

It has been confirmed that the first Tintin movie will be based on The Secret of the Unicorn but it is not clear if it also covers Red Rackham's Treasure

Very interesting, if you imagine The adventurer of Tintin in Lego..... :thumbup:

Very interesting indeed. Though there might be a shadow hanging over a possible Tintin licence already: un-uniqueness. Both the old Adventurers and the new Indiana Jones themes cover more or less the same ground as Tintin. Hergé characters should translate very well to minifigs and there are many cool vehicles to be made. But... is it unique enough for TLC? That, I'm not too sure about.

Tintin is a nice idea, even though I never read those comics, somehow.

Lego should have done Asterix ages ago - when the first live action movie came out.

I would want a Rock/Metal theme. As in music. Really need an official LEGO guitar, not that it would fit in with anything else well, but I would still want some.

I would want a Rock/Metal theme. As in music. Really need an official LEGO guitar, not that it would fit in with anything else well, but I would still want some.

Just a thought, but McFarlane was able to secure a license to produce Rock Band figures. A LEGO version might prove interesting, and could even include vehicles, like the rock star's flashy car, or a tour bus.

I thought for a moment you suggested Dan Brown novels for LEGO licensing. Which actually might be kind of cool; LEGO Da Vinci Code anyone?

Possible--you're right, Dale's stuff is too big for the "conflict" model LEGO likes and is too real-world. From the first novel, the Old Dog would easily be a $100US set by itself, to say nothing of Papendreyov's MiG or the Kavaznya laser complex... and I don't think a theme of a lone American B-52 and two B-1s taking on the entire Soviet Far East's air defenses would exactly be a hot seller... pity, the early ones are good books after you take the timeline-divergence into account.

Lego disneyland/world would be great, all the buildings to cafe corner standard, a train with station, maybe some of the rides.

I cant imagine this would ever happen though.

Pirates of the caribbean as a subset of the new pirates range would be good perhaps to replace Indy if and when that goes (I like the series but think it will only last another year or so)

mrchris

I agree that Disneyland in Cafe Corner style would be rather attractive to Collectors. There is already a series of non-Lego collectibles that is reproducing the main attractions one by one. If the buildings were modular you could connect them together to form a street. There would be scope for iconic buildings (Haunted Mansion, New orleans square (Pirates) Main street station), landmark attractions (splash mountain or the matterhorn), characters, vehicles (main street bus or fire engines), boats (Mark twain/ Columbia or just basic rafts or canoes, rides (e.g. tea-cups or Dumbo). If the idea was successful it would take years to exhaust the potential product line-up and that's before they even went near more complicated roller coaster type attractions such as Big THunder rmountain railroad.

Given the normal lack of playability associated with buildings this would have to be marketed at collectors and be of a high quality to work.

Given the likely licence fees payable to Disney unfortunately I agree that this is a long shot.

David

Who thinks that there could be a back to the future liscence. The sets really could be a great addition to any collection. Some sets could be building from the small town in the first one and you can hook them all together to make the complete town! Plus the minifigs would be great. I mean who wouldn't want some 50's figs?

Highly unlikely. It's been along time since those movies were released. It also would sell to well.