Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Hm... Lego Tron? I would buy that. Unfortunatly, I would agree with most people to say that today is indeed April Fools Day. My dream Lego License is Resident Evil. (Which they would never do.)

Well gee, if you're going to lie to us on April Fool's day, at least make it exciting. :tongue:

*Goes to look up Tron on Wikipedia and find out why everybody's going crazy about it*

Lego Lord of the Rings would be awesome.

Congratulations! You are the one-hundredth person to say that! Here's a cookie. :tongue: Anyway I knew this was fake from the beginning but I must admit this would be a great theme I'd like to see a lego version of those stompers! :cry_happy:

Let's see here...

-The Office- The possibilities with Dwight themed sets is great on it's own, let alone all the other characters. Gimmicks would be a bit hard to work in though.

-The Lord of the Rings- I'm definitely not the first to say it, but I would like to see it some day. Endless possibilities with this theme. Especially the potential battle packs.

-Family Guy- Would be the perfect opportunity for Lego to develop a fat guy torso. Wouldn't be all that hard to come up with at least one wave of sets.

-Mythbusters- Would only take one, maybe two sets to do it, but it would be cool.

-Harry Potter- Yeah, it's already a theme, and getting another wave of sets. I'd just like to say that I hope the video game coming out this year has some influence on any possible future sets. Most especially the games inclusion of Pr. Sprout, Fang, and the Womping Willow.

post-4229-1270047274.jpg

For being an April Fools joke, that's really well made.

Edited by Ravenxl7

I hope all of you realize what day it is. :laugh:

Nice joke, Siegfried. The picture did fool me a for a minute; it looks very realistic.

Definitely Starship Troopers (not based on the cheap looking SWAT look of the movie) and Dune (again, not the Lynch version). Though these are pipe dreams. Hell would freeze over before TLG would even think about making Dune Lego.

I second James Cameron's Avatar, though I did used to think that Avatar: The Last Airbender would be pretty cool for Lego, but then official sets weren't too great.

For being an April Fools joke, that's really well made.

Indeed it is! :wub:

3D Brickthing is a talented one.

Forgive me if it's been said before, but to me I could really see a Simpsons license really taking off... I'm not a huge fan myself, but with all those characters, the 'collectability' factor could really go a long way.

Forgive me if it's been said before, but to me I could really see a Simpsons license really taking off... I'm not a huge fan myself, but with all those characters, the 'collectability' factor could really go a long way.

2 words: Toystory heads. :devil:

2 words: Toystory heads. :devil:

Oh No!

I really wanted a simpsons theme until now.

Those heads are just...Ughh. :sick:

I would really want Final Fantasy but only for the figs and weapons but since alot of people said Final Fantasy I'd have to say ARMY OF TWO

THE SIMSPONS..

so many minifigures, buildings, and scene..

and the great thing is, they are yellow.. :classic:

Back to the Future trilogy

So Marty McFly and Doc Brown will be awesome. Since LEGO made a time travel theme.

THE SIMSPONS..

so many minifigures, buildings, and scene..

and the great thing is, they are yellow.. :classic:

But the others are black, like Apu.

Edited by JeagerEX

I don't care if its a Castle line, Firefly line, Dr Horrible line or Desperate Housewives line, I demand a Nathan Fillion Lego figure! :cry_happy:

Alternatively, more Avatar.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

This may sound dumb and it's surely impossible but a GEAR line would be amazing! All of those giant robots would be great in lego! :cry_happy: Like these.

gear1.jpg

2541989265_39bf37f6dd.jpg

Well gee, if you're going to lie to us on April Fool's day, at least make it exciting. :tongue:

*Goes to look up Tron on Wikipedia and find out why everybody's going crazy about it*

I guess you had to be there.

:wink::classic:

I actually could see LEGO doing a TRON theme, even if it'd be one of those brief licensed themes that's gone in less than a year. It would fit LEGO at least as well as most other licenses they've actually done. Unfortunately, since they would surely time the launch to coincide with the release of the new movie and we'd surely have heard about it a few months ago if such a theme were coming this year, I think it's safe to say it's not going to happen. Oh, well.

:sceptic:

As a man with a perfectly unhealthy obsession with pirates, I'd love to see a Pirates of the Caribbean line based off the new film coming out, with minifigs in flesh colors so that I can spend twice as much on my MOCs, fretting over whether I want to stick to good ol' yeller or make it more realistic. LEGO, my how you tease me....

Another great line with a well-developed mythology and plenty of fans would be LOST. Especially with all the glimpses into the island's past, I could see it being a virtual motherload for MOC opportunities and custom minifigs. I assume the smoke monster would be just a giant conglomeration of black ice cream pieces.

Actually, it would be really nice if LEGO could make short sleeves for minifigs. Like an arm that is half one color and half yellow/flesh. It's hard to make believable hot weather MOCs when all the minifigs are either in long-sleeves or wifebeaters.

As maybe one of those individually packaged minifig series that are debuting in June, I'd LOVE to see a best of the best historical figures line from politics, science, and entertainment. Abe Lincoln, Einstein, Charlie Chaplin, etc. Of course, this technically wouldn't be a license so unread everything I just wrote.

Major League Baseball. I know it's a stretch but we had the NBA so... The main difference would be that you could build a ballpark which is allot more interesting than an NBA arena.

Edited by Tom Bricks

I think if handled correctly Lego could really do justice to a Green Lantern theme. Think about it: lots of alien figures for the Green Lantern Corps, a few alien enemies in the vein of Space Police and, most of all - ring constructs. Lego could basically create ANYTHING they wanted as a ring construct: jets, creatures, bulldozers, robots, ANYTHING. And for people collecting green parts it would be like a dream come true.

And of course if it took off it'd be nice to see some of the other Lantern Corps make appearances.

Does anyone know the possiblity of new Batman sets coming out anytime in the future ?

oh and TMNT would be nice huh ? :thumbup:

This may sound CRAZY, but it would be awesome if we have a STAR WARS license! oh well, one will dream. :tongue:

Edited by insanerobo