Bob De Quatre

Challenge 5 - Space Olympic Games

How did Lil Long legs dodge all my blows? My whole robot is literally about being fast and better against big bots... :hmpf_bad::classic::laugh:

It might have been the fact that your bot is short.

And mine...

Has long legs.

:devil::tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Gutted. I lost to a head in a box. Clearly, the mech with biggest head won.... I shall not cry.

Rooting for Black Ivan now while I adjust to a life where Tiptoe never faced Lil' Longlegs.

: )

Results for the Semi Finals of the Mech Wrestling!

28810102203_2073538414_m.jpg28925637393_17270037f0_m.jpg

Big Head Mech versus Black Ivan

Round 1

Big Head Mech

Integrity: 20

Black Ivan

Big Head Mech wins the toss.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Roundhouse Kick(13) but Black Ivan dodges(23) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a Spinning Side Kick(11) but Big Head Mech dodges(18) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a (10) and hits(9) Black Ivan, dealing 1 damage!

Black Ivan attacks with a Scorpion Kick(18) but Big Head Mech dodges(22) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Haymaker Punch(13) but Black Ivan dodges(18) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a Thunderclap Strike(9) but Big Head Mech dodges(21) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Double Front Kick(13) and hits(9) Black Ivan, dealing 4 damage!

Black Ivan attacks with a 540 Spinning Hook Kick(15) and hits(13) Big Head Mech, dealing 2 damage!

Big Head Mech attacks with a Front Leg Axe Kick(12) but Black Ivan dodges(17) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a Sambo Casting Punch(13) and hits(8) Big Head Mech, dealing 5 damage!

Big Head Mech attacks with a Ridge Hand Strike(12) but Black Ivan dodges(23) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a Cartwheel Kick(23) and hits(6) Big Head Mech, dealing 17 damage!

Black Ivan wins!! (0-15)

Result:

Black Ivan wins by 1 to 0

29475626332_397aee679d_m.jpg29585605505_1db3908f3e_m.jpg

Blastoise versus Lil\' Longlegs

Round 1

Blastoise

Lil\' Longlegs

Lil\' Longlegs wins the toss.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Stomp Kick(21) and hits(8) Blastoise, dealing 13 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a Eagle Strike(8) but Lil\' Longlegs dodges(12) the blow.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Eagle Claw(17) and hits(7) Blastoise, dealing 10 damage!

Lil\' Longlegs wins!! (0-20)

Result:

Lil\' Longlegs wins by 1 to 0

Congratulations to the winners!

Yikes! Blastoise didn't stand a chance! Do we have a match to decide 3rd place between Big Head Mech and Blastoise?

Gutted. I lost to a head in a box. Clearly, the mech with biggest head won.... I shall not cry.

Rooting for Black Ivan now while I adjust to a life where Tiptoe never faced Lil' Longlegs.

:cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

They can always beat each-other senseless in our dreams. :sadnew:

Result:

Lil\' Longlegs wins by 1 to 0

*oh2* She's the lil' bot that could!

And now it's down to the two bots considered to have "unfair advantages" It's as if this was planned to be the course from the beginning!

If my personal opinion matters, I love "Black Ivan" and totally wouldn't be averse to fighting that sum-bum in the ring! :devil:

Hawk vs. Long, Black Ivan vs. Lil' Longlegs, MANTIS vs. Octancorp, Night vs. Day, Chaos vs. Law, Grey vs. Gray, Robot vs. other Robot. The list of things vs. other things continues!

I am very excited to have gotten this far. :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Results for the Copper Medal play-off in the Mech Wrestling!

28810102203_2073538414_n.jpg28810350433_8b33d06dde_n.jpg

Big Head Mech versus Blastoise

Round 1

Big Head Mech

Blastoise

Blastoise wins the toss.

Blastoise attacks with a Stretch Kick(13) but Big Head Mech dodges(15) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Sambo Casting Punch(11) and hits(10) Blastoise, dealing 1 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a Crane Beak Strike(18) and hits(15) Big Head Mech, dealing 3 damage!

Big Head Mech attacks with a Double Front Kick(22) and hits(19) Blastoise, dealing 3 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a Push Kick(7) but Big Head Mech dodges(17) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Jumping Spinning Crescent Kick(22) and hits(20) Blastoise, dealing 2 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a Butterfly Kick(7) but Big Head Mech dodges(15) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Twisting Kick(11) but Blastoise dodges(22) the blow.

Blastoise attacks with a Spinning Back Fist(14) and hits(11) Big Head Mech, dealing 3 damage!

Big Head Mech attacks with a Spinning Back Fist(17) and hits(14) Blastoise, dealing 3 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a Oblique Kick(7) but Big Head Mech dodges(12) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Haymaker Punch(9) but Blastoise dodges(19) the blow.

Blastoise attacks with a Bolo Punch(14) but Big Head Mech dodges(20) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Eagle Claw(18) but Blastoise dodges(21) the blow.

Blastoise attacks with a Superman Punch(13) but Big Head Mech dodges(22) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Spinning Back Fist(21) and hits(16) Blastoise, dealing 5 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a Crane Beak Strike(22) and hits(10) Big Head Mech, dealing 12 damage!

Big Head Mech attacks with a Slap Kick(20) and hits(15) Blastoise, dealing 5 damage!

Blastoise attacks with a 540 Spinning Hook Kick(5) but Big Head Mech dodges(18) the blow.

Big Head Mech attacks with a Front Kick(14) but Blastoise dodges(17) the blow.

Blastoise attacks with a Elbow Strikes(15) and hits(13) Big Head Mech, dealing 2 damage!

Blastoise wins!! (0-1)

Result:

Blastoise wins the Copper Medal in Mech Wrestling! Congratulations to MKJoshA and Kawashita!

Results for the Final of the Mech Wrestling!

29143532390_605bbb5e4a_n.jpg29585605505_1db3908f3e_n.jpg

Black Ivan versus Lil\' Longlegs

Round 1

Black Ivan

Lil\' Longlegs

Lil\' Longlegs wins the toss.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Downward Roundhouse Kick(21) and hits(17) Black Ivan, dealing 4 damage!

Black Ivan attacks with a Cross Punch(16) but Lil\' Longlegs dodges(16) the blow.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Roundhouse Kick(16) and hits(13) Black Ivan, dealing 3 damage!

Black Ivan attacks with a Eye Strike(21) and hits(12) Lil\' Longlegs, dealing 9 damage!

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Hook Punch(6) but Black Ivan dodges(17) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a Scoop Kick(8) but Lil\' Longlegs dodges(10) the blow.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Double Roundhouse Kick(21) and hits(11) Black Ivan, dealing 10 damage!

Black Ivan attacks with a Elbow Strikes(8) but Lil\' Longlegs dodges(18) the blow.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Butterfly Twist Kick(11) but Black Ivan dodges(20) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a 540 Spinning Hook Kick(13) but Lil\' Longlegs dodges(17) the blow.

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Front Leg Axe Kick(6) but Black Ivan dodges(9) the blow.

Black Ivan attacks with a Thumb Strike(16) and hits(11) Lil\' Longlegs, dealing 5 damage!

Lil\' Longlegs attacks with a Spinning Back Kick(22) and hits(8) Black Ivan, dealing 14 damage!

Lil\' Longlegs wins!! (0-6)

Result:

Lil\' Longlegs wins the Gold Medal in the Mech Wrestling! Congratulations to Dannylonglegs and Octan!

Black Ivan wins the Mithril medal in in the Mech Wrestling! Congratulations to StarHawk3 and MANTIS!

Blastoise bowed as low as it could before the official while the magnetic medal was attached to its dented torso. The official moved on but Blastoise remained, unmoved, in place. It was the same for Black Ivan, taking one knee, eye floor-bound as if barely acknowledging the reward. As Lil’ Longlegs lowered his torso and took as similar pose as his design would allow, the significance had become clear. The gold medal firmly in place, the official backed away but Lil’ Longlegs maintained his respectful pose. A sombre whistle blew and each of the other competing mechs proceeded into the area accompanied by their operators… save for one. Some were worse for wear than others but all repaired to some working degree with one exception. Carried by the MANTIS entrants, the frame of Harmabot, unrepaired after a particularly hard-fought defeat, was brought in procession to the centre stage… It's operator absent, and laid before the podium. Each operator stood side-by-side in a line and held out a small glass containing some exotic liquid.

Silence fell.

No anthems were played,

no flags were raised,

celebrations for these hard-earned medals were stayed.

A promise to fulfill,

to a crowd stood still,

by competitors unified in singular will

Here no battles to fight,

here no red, green or white,

and here no displays of corporate might.

But builders in arms, their respect they intend,

to show, glasses raised, to their fallen friend.

Edited by LucByard

Hurray! I'm so happy to at least have won 3rd! Thank you pombe for an honorable fight. May you win a medal in one of the other competitions. And thank you LucByard for your poem.

Lil' Longlegs clearly had an unfair advantage in that fight! :laugh: A mithril medal isn't all that bad though. I think it interesting that the only attacks from Lil' Longlegs that hit Ivan were kicks. Congrats Dannylonglegs and MKJoshA for medaling. I already can't wait to see the other races.

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg It was close, but I guess I made the wrong head big. Next time will be different. Congratulations, however, to all the winners!

19793749204_610b75bfb7_t.jpg