Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

I'm pretty sure Brickwild is wishlisting. Lego only uses 102XX designations for own license items such as modulars as well as the Simspons sets which don't really have a proper theme. All Superhero and SW large D2C sets now have regular numbering such as 76042 for the HC. Let's not start wild speculation on an X Mansion... At the moment there is nothing to support the idea that there'll be any such set. Ever.

Before everyone gets their hopes up, Iron Man has not (yet) been confirmed to be the classic armor.

I really hope that we get one. We've had a classic Cap and classic Thor after all...

I really hope that we get one. We've had a classic Cap and classic Thor after all...

As well as Hulk

Edited by Ashnflash

Incorrect, we've yet to receive truly classic versions of the original Avengers.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Are you saying that he isn't...

I'm saying that no one can know for certain until finalized images emerge. See 76015 Spider-Trike vs. Electro for evidence.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I'm saying that no one can know for certain until finalized images emerge.

I honestly don't care if it's not classic Iron Man because I don't read the comics, but I love all new Iron Man variants anyway. Next year's sets sound amazing!

Yup, forgot that one! and Falcon

Nope see I thought that too. But them I went and looked and ita the one based on the show. He doesn't have the domino mask and his chest isn't showing.

...it's...based on the show...

As is Captain America, and Thor, to an extent. The Hulk is the only one that's arguably classic.

I'm pretty sure Brickwild is wishlisting. Lego only uses 102XX designations for own license items such as modulars as well as the Simspons sets which don't really have a proper theme. All Superhero and SW large D2C sets now have regular numbering such as 76042 for the HC. Let's not start wild speculation on an X Mansion... At the moment there is nothing to support the idea that there'll be any such set. Ever.

I figured that much once I had read the post back. :sceptic: I mean even if it was to be a Marvel D2C it doesn't mean it is going to be the X-Mansion either.

The Mighty Micros helmet is confirmed. The helmet doesn't immediately indicate that it's the classic design. The body is red, not dark red to add onto that.

There's numerous designs LEGO could be doing but all we know is that it's going to be red with the new helmet.

The Mighty Micros helmet is confirmed. The helmet doesn't immediately indicate that it's the classic design. The body is red, not dark red to add onto that.

There's numerous designs LEGO could be doing but all we know is that it's going to be red with the new helmet.

Darn! I was hoping for an armor variant from the Avengers game, like how the ones in Iron Skull and the Avenjet were movie-inspired. Oh well. I'm still excited for it!

Sounds to me like its the classic. What other Iron Man armors are bright red with a pop-on pop-off helmet?

Sounds to me like its the classic. What other Iron Man armors are bright red with a pop-on pop-off helmet?

All we know is that the mould is being used. It could be black for all we know.

The helmet has a tiny tiny triangle above the eyes and a line down the middle, that ring any bells?

The helmet has a tiny tiny triangle above the eyes and a line down the middle, that ring any bells?

Mind whipping up a quick doodle?