3 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Only the Red Hulk set was overpriced, and that was probably due to the 2 big figs. TLBM sets were good prices except for the Joker's Lowrider and Killer Croc's truck. I think that the angle the Flying Fox is at makes it look smaller, but I definitely don't think it's worth $130. Maybe $90 or $100. The Aquaman set isn't that bad, at least we get 4 figures and a Mother Box in it. 

Lego-76078-Hulk-vs-Red-Hulk.jpg

Really the whole thing was large parts. Of course the the reason for this was so they could be SMASHED together. :sick:

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

Well, I'd say the figures look good overall. I can likely pass on a lot since there are similarities and I don't need a parademon army, although that will be neat to see. Wonder Woman looks the same as Sky High Battle, but is it the same shield with the bird? I skipped that set, so I'll wait for the actual WW set, even though they are different.

Flash look good. Cyborg looks good. So bricklink/ebay will be in my future methinks. Hopefully it will save enough not buying the sets to justify it. My bins are full of pieces from these Super Hero sets that I never build.

Why are people saying the Flying Fox will be $130?? It is €120, just like the Rebel Combat Frigate, which means it will likely be $109 USD.

If it is $130 I will most surely not buy it. :sick:

EDIT: Since the Atlantis set is €24.99, it is the same price as K-2SO, so it could be $24.99!! :hmpf_bad:

Since the Knightcrawler is €49.99, it is the same price as the AT-ST, so it could be $40. Doesn't seem so bad.

Edited by VaderFan2187

10 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Why are people saying the Flying Fox will be $130?? It is €120, just like the Rebel Combat Frigate, which means it will likely be $109 USD.

If it is $130 I will most surely not buy it. :sick:

I just wish we knew the piece count. "Grumble". 

LMF

38 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I just wish we knew the piece count. "Grumble". 

LMF

Yeah hopefully the The sets have a good piece count and have a good price/part ratio.

I'm a bit scared of the Aquaman set. It's probably going to be $20 with 115 pieces or something. :cry_sad:

15 minutes ago, The Lupinator said:

Yeah hopefully the The sets have a good piece count and have a good price/part ratio.

I'm a bit scared of the Aquaman set. It's probably going to be $20 with 115 pieces or something. :cry_sad:

For four minifigs and some large pieces? Maybe. $15 lowest, $20 highest. We'll see. As for the parts/price ratio? On average its ten cent's a piece. But 115 for $20 can happen. :hmpf_bad:

LMF

Personally I really dont get most of the negitivity towards the flying fox. I mean its supposed to be a big large rectangular prism. Its a transport vehicle, and its supposed to carry the batmobile. I mean thats how it is functions and depicted in the movie. Only thing is color scheme is off, it should be gray. If you can look at the tail end behind the cockpit, you can see some extra space, which will most likely be area for sitting and figures. Cockpit should be larger but thats an easy fix. I dont like that they didnt use the dual molded legs for superman, but hopefully batman is ALL NEW and cyborg has tons of printing.

My only question is that how would I elongate the ship to make it like 10 bricks longer. I have a lot of spare bricks and I could get more, but I dont want to get another flying fox to just make it bigger. As long as this set has a $110 to $100 pricetag, its a day 1 buy.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

20 minutes ago, YoshiBlockr said:

Personally I really don't get most of the negativity towards the flying fox. I mean its supposed to be a big large rectangular prism. Its a transport vehicle, and its supposed to carry the batmobile. I mean that's how it is functions and depicted in the movie.

I don't get it either. And like you said, the set is emulating the vehicle in the movie. The designers are copying this

827982.jpg

Not this.

8d1138e7b95c5ed9fbcc57e46f81463c.jpg

LMF

As you guys can see, there's a symbol of batman in the Flying Fox.

I'm not really familliar with the FF but it's not the JL Javelin. Does the FF belongs to batman in comics? Or is it a vehicle for the whole league?

I'm not sure where it belongs in the comics, (if anywhere) but I would assume its another one of Batman's toys. And if there's a watch tower any time soon, I'm sure it will be his as well. It would make a hilarious skit where Batman accidentally puts the title Wayne Enterprise's on the side of the watch tower!

2 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I'm not sure where it belongs in the comics, (if anywhere) but I would assume its another one of Batman's toys. And if there's a watch tower any time soon, I'm sure it will be his. It would make a hilarious skit where Batman accidentally puts the title Wayne Enterprise's on the side of the WT!

In the comics perhaps in the elseworlds or alternate earths but in the main DC universe I havent encountered the "Flying Fox" yet. The main transportation of he JL is actually Cyborg's boom tubes. We dont even see the javelin these days. And they probably got the name Flying Fox from the largest bat

1 minute ago, BatofGotham said:

In the comics perhaps in the elseworlds or alternate earths but in the main DC universe I havent encountered the "Flying Fox" yet. The main transportation of he JL is actually Cyborg's boom tubes. We dont even see the javelin these days. And they probably got the name Flying Fox from the largest bat

Yea the javelin was a sweet ride IMO. As for the flying fox, I knew it was a real bat but I never put one and two together on what the vehicle was named after! Thanks for pointing that out.

7 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

https://vaderfan2187.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/lego-justice-league-sets-revealed/

Anyone know if it is possible for the Flying Fox to stand five minifigures side by side? I think the Flying Fox has grown on me but the Batmobile is terrible and looks like it eats up any interior space.

7 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I think it's too small for them all to stand side by side unfortunately. At least if you don't like the Batmobile you can just replace it with the BvS one

Duncan is right that you can't fit five of them side by side, but the actors in the promotional photo aren't quite standing side by side. It looks like the build is around 14 studs wide, so if you offset them a little, you can get something that kinda looks like the original:

ewM7fFq.png?1

You could always scrap the batmobile entirely and ad a motorbike, some computers and what not.

22 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Courtesy of LordofLore on NeoGAF:

tumblr_nji0mb2vwg1s9ufo0o1_1280.png

Also, I think Cyborg's "new arm mold" is just a regular arm holding one of these pieces https://brickset.com/parts/6112751/plate-1x1-w-3-2-shaft-1-5-hole with a stud on it and some weird angling on the box. Thats a new low Lego. :laugh:

Batman's cowl might also be a new mold with rounder ears just looking at some higher quality photos from Delta.Customs on Instagram. 

Edited by Legocity2713

Lot of complaints... This time, I see where you all are coming from. This years super hero sets have lost that super hero touch. It's a shame, it really is. Lego knows that we just want the minifigures, so they put them in the not so great sets.

12 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Also, I think Cyborg's "new arm mold" is just a regular arm holding one of these pieces https://brickset.com/parts/6112751/plate-1x1-w-3-2-shaft-1-5-hole with a stud on it and some weird angling on the box. Thats a new low Lego. :laugh:

Batman's cowl might also be a new mold with rounder ears just looking at some higher quality photos from Delta.Customs on Instagram. 

I dont see anything new on Batman's cowl. But the printing on the eyes look different compared to the other Batman

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please don't quote pictures.

14 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

I dont seen anything new on Batman's cowl. But the printing on the eyes look different compared to the other Batman

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Also, I think Cyborg's "new arm mold" is just a regular arm holding one of these pieces https://brickset.com/parts/6112751/plate-1x1-w-3-2-shaft-1-5-ole with a stud on it and some weird angling on the box. Thats a new low Lego. :laugh:

It definitely looks like a new piece. If it was a real LEGO arm holding it, you'd see it pointing back much more prominently than the actual piece it's using. It looks like an arm piece that will connect the two pieces you mentioned and hopefully offer the normal range of motion without potentially ruining the torso. 

It also looks like a chief complaint of the BvS Batman is being corrected in the Knightcrawler set as the design continues down the legs. Thank goodness for that. 

Just now, Ceroknight said:

The JL sets are so much better than those Junior Thor sets

Most any set is better than that supposed "Battle Arena"

10 hours ago, (Nexus) said:

It also looks like a chief complaint of the BvS Batman is being corrected in the Knightcrawler set as the design continues down the legs. Thank goodness for that.

From the boxart it also appears Batman will sport some stubble this time around.

It's great that so many of the figures in these sets have leg printing, just a shame at least one of them doesn't have boots.

Edit: It also looks to me like the Batman in the Flying Fox set has some arm printing.  Cyborg's arm and hand are definitly new molds.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I hadn't seen Batman's stubble or leg printing before. That makes me a little more forgiving. Still, I can' imagine buying the Knightcrawler. I'll buy Batmobile's, Batplane's, BatTrain's and BatBox's called Flying Foxes, but I would not, could not, buy another stupid Bat-Mech or whatever that thing is pretending to be.

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

Edit: It also looks to me like the Batman in the Flying Fox set has some arm printing.  Cyborg's arm and hand are definitly new molds.

Nope, it ain't.