Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[BH - Twi’lek] A Walk in the Park

One of the best ways to navigate the core worlds of the Galactic Empire is as an Imperial officer. Even when his quarry is detained, government credentials provide great cover for moving prisoners through a crowd, and these subjects know the price of questioning the Empire.

27860968981_00559f0050_c.jpg

This Twi'lek took the Clawdite bounty hunter for a run through one of Corellia's famed urban parks, but was caught just behind the statue to Corellian hero Maj Ortom, the renowned spaceman and intergalactic explorer.

27836585202_51b6dd5a99_c.jpg

Now for a quick trip through customs and this runaway will be back to her betters aboard the Merchant One.

Great statue! I love how you were able to balance the whole thing!

Oh that is a great statue indeed! Well done on the balance, the wings and face ask look great as well

You have Passed. The comments are below:

1) pass: Great looking statue and a good explanation for how the bounty hunter caught a Twi'lek in a city center.

2) pass: I like the statue

3) pass: Stunning statue! It's a subject not often touched upon in MOCs, but you did a wonderful job of making something sci-fi that looks like it has historical value, so great job! Also, lovely simply sophisticated details in the base, and a lovely technique for the vegetation, that looks just like it belongs in a neat park.

I'm not going to even been questioning how you got that statue to balance! Excellent job! the statue's design is superb and really dominates the scene as it should!

I'm not going to even been questioning how you got that statue to balance! Excellent job! the statue's design is superb and really dominates the scene as it should!

balancing wasn't too big of an issue. it does teeter quite a bit when being moved just because it's so top heavy, so I pretty much just keep it disassembled until the base is ready.

Come see it at BrickUniverse Tulsa on Sept 10-11 as part of DFWLUG's large space cowboy collab!

Awesome build Goatman! I like the feel of the build, it's really Star Wars'y yet not a regular battle/fighting/Stormtroopers all over the place build. Well done!

Also the statue is well done, the way it is balanced and the greebling.