Tall and strong and skilled and whistling

the Mason of Pontelli is chiseling

and when he's finished

each one who sees it says "ah".

That may set the mood :pir-laugh:

Everybody got that song in their heads now?

27450061736_15424e4127_c.jpg

Marty the Mason is instructing his son how to work on a statue that was obviously ordered by some pirate.

27450059686_4e07349e50_c.jpg

Upstairs you will find some of Marty's other work.

27385443012_9b1074032d_c.jpg

The rock on the left is yet to be turned into something decent...

27615249825_09b7114cac_z.jpg

I hope that someone will note the chandelier... :pir-grin:

Pics are larger, better and brighter on flickr. (You may need to scroll down a bit.)

C&C welcome.

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

Good build Captain, as always...

And great chandelier !

I am also happy to discover an artist shop that is not hiring monkeys to do all the job ! ;p

I love how you did the cellar with the arches, the brickwall, the round doorway, looks amazing.

...each one who sees it says "ah".

Aaaaah! That chandeliers (both the hanging one and the one on the upper floor with the two candles)!!! And the rock waiting to be sculptured...! Aaaaah!

The chandelier is beautiful, REALLY love the mood on the whole build.

Captain Soares may be interested in requesting a statue by Marty

pir_laugh2.gifdefault_rofl.gif Some very nice sculptures and an excellent build, Captain B, and the slab of rock in the room waiting to be turned into something or another is a great addition! default_laugh_new.gif The chandelier and basic look of the bottom story is great as well! thumbup.gif

Great vig Capt Braunsfeld, I really like how clean and simple it is but still lots of neat details! The chandelier is really nice too! :thumbup:

Nice looking little artisans shop, Captain. I particularly like the inclusion of the prefab door piece (which I have never seen before) and the arched alcove. The chandelier is a great compact design too.

Well done!

.. everyone noted the chandelier...

that chandelier is just plain-out awesome! :wub:

Thanks pirate_satisfied.gif

Good build Captain, as always...

And great chandelier !

I am also happy to discover an artist shop that is not hiring monkeys to do all the job ! ;p

The mason has tried to work with monkeys but they refused. pirate_laugh2.gif They prefer painting.

I love how you did the cellar with the arches, the brickwall, the round doorway, looks amazing.

Thanks, I think this was made of more than 99 pieces, but I need to check (something between 200 and 300).

Aaaaah! That chandeliers (both the hanging one and the one on the upper floor with the two candles)!!! And the rock waiting to be sculptured...! Aaaaah!

Thanks - you said "ah" and you spotted the two-candle-thing pirate_satisfied.gif

The chandelier is beautiful, REALLY love the mood on the whole build.

Captain Soares may be interested in requesting a statue by Marty

Ok, could it be the Captain Soares has ordered the statue that is currently being built? pirate_laugh2.gif

pir_laugh2.gifdefault_rofl.gif Some very nice sculptures and an excellent build, Captain B, and the slab of rock in the room waiting to be turned into something or another is a great addition! default_laugh_new.gif The chandelier and basic look of the bottom story is great as well! thumbup.gif

.... and there must be a monkey somewhere...

Great vig Capt Braunsfeld, I really like how clean and simple it is but still lots of neat details! The chandelier is really nice too! :thumbup:

pirate_wink.gif

Nice looking little artisans shop, Captain. I particularly like the inclusion of the prefab door piece (which I have never seen before) and the arched alcove. The chandelier is a great compact design too.

Well done!

Thank you pir_laugh2.gif

That prefab door piece has been with me for quite a while. It has siblings in grey and black.

Its great disadvantage is that it looks poor from the other side. So, if you want things to be aesthetically pleasing you can only use this for outside or interior shots, not both.pirate_cry4.gif

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld