Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Do you mean... *brickering* hyukhyukhyuk

Heh heh - *brickering*  :pir_laugh2:  a portmanteau of bricks and bickering?

Great list. General Grievous Combat Speeder made a brief flash in the pan apearance, it's from A Necessary Bond, the finale of the younglings Clone Wars 4-episode that culminates in a decent Ahsoka vs Grevious (& Hondo's gang on speederbikes) fight, so does that mean we are probably getting another Ahsoka? A non clone wars eyes padawan Ahsoka in a likely cheap set. That's worthy of some celebration, no? :thumbup: Unless it's all new stuff. Could be from Battlefront II. 

Yoda's Hut - the piece count here will be very interesting. How much of that swamp are we going to see? So great that we are finally going to Degobah in Lego again. 

Edited by darththeling

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

Looking at the info again, I can say (before you all try to find out what's in the sets) that the combat speeder contains Grievous and Mace, and Yoda hut R2, Yoda and Luke. Both seem to me like 29.99 EUR sets...

we will also get 4x TLJ in this wave. Sorry, that's all for now.

What set is Coleman Trebor in? 

Edited by JDbricks
Sorry, just noticed you said that's all for now. Never mind.

Just now, JDbricks said:

What set is Coleman Trebor in? 

In another battle pack. Cannot describe it, don't remember.

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

Oh, wow. A battle pack?!

LEGO has been very generous lately. 

Looks like the once sacred battlepack formula has been changed permanently, now that named characters are being featured (not that I mind though :wink:). I guess two out of the four TLJ sets are additional battlepacks? Or maybe not, considering this would entail a third FO battlepack :grin:

The Grievous and Yoda's hut sets both sound interesting, can't wait to hear more :thumbup: BTW, are we getting more Microfighters or have these been replaced by the Brickheadz? 

Edited by Lego-Freak

So Grievous Speeder, Yodas hut and another Battlepack are already a must buy for me and I haven't even seen pictures! And 4 TLJ sets?! Does it include microfighters?

Wait, Coleman Trebor is in a Battle Pack? So it's a Jedi Battle Pack? (I assume the Ki-Adi Mundi minifig mentioned earlier is in it as well.) Man, LEGO's spoiling us with these awsome Battle Packs lately!

Just now, npgcole said:

Wait, Coleman Trebor is in a Battle Pack? So it's a Jedi Battle Pack? (I assume the Ki-Adi Mundi minifig mentioned earlier is in it as well.) Man, LEGO's spoiling us with these awsome Battle Packs lately!

It's just wonderful. 

Just now, LegoColinStudios said:

Thanks for the info SVL

will there be an X-wing in the yoda's hut set? 

He quoted 30 euros so it's doubtful 

SvL:

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

Can you confirm if there will be more than two battle packs? I'm not asking what would be inside of them, just whether TLG has decided on two or some amount more than that.

Thank for your info. You're a huge asset to our community!

5 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

I won't share my sources, you should know that. All I can offer is writing here about things I recently saw and will see. I am not able to share everything at the same time. If it is more helpful, I will stop posting here..?

5 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

BINGO!  I don't need personal confirmation...But this isn't your game zone.  Don't play games and post tidbits for early viewers...treat everyone the same.  You have something to say, say it.  If you don't know, then you don't know.  Look at how many wishlist posts are in the last few pages?  Seriously, if you cannot figure that out, then you don't belong here.  And arguing with mods, that shit ends now.  You have a beef, bring it up in a dignified manner.  Argue on the boards anymore, well you just might not be on the boards anymore!

No, I don't need to see proof, that may have been misquoted earlier, I just want you to make a post and stick to it.  A POST, not a few hints, it just causes a mess otherwise.  And my info...well if you don't know where I worked for years, sorry.  I still might get good info from some of those people.  And if the teeny tiny half inch pics by half inch pics they can pass me info on isn't enough proof for you, or sometimes they cannot make out a face, then I'm still fine with that.

Now, SVL, if you have something you would like to share with the group, please do.  Just don't tease or cause issues please.

Thank you for clarifying what I was trying to say Stash. SvL, I'm sorry I wasn't clear, I wasn't asking you to give the specifics of who gave you the information, just a snapshot of why it's a rumor and not a wishlist. Even something like "I have this on good authority from a source that hasn't let me down before," or "I've seen some images." What you had posted was a quick list that many have posted before as wish-list items, and then you removed it.

4 hours ago, Alexastor said:

We had a meaningful discussion about rumors of upcoming sets and users speculating what could be in those sets, based on the information we had. This is not randomly making a wishlist.

All this complaining about users alledgedly posting "wishlists" here and all bickering what is and what isn't allowed in this thread, which has been going on in the last couple of weeks, is in my opinion much, much worse than the actual occasional off-topic posts.

I think we're at a crossroads here. There either should be more discussion allowed and encouraged, and avoiding all the bickering what is allowed and what isn't in the thread, or we should strictly stick to the known facts. The latter would be boring, though - there's already a first post and there's not much discussing need there. People would probably just discuss rumors on other forums or reddit, then.

But maybe both is possible? A "2018 rumor & speculation" thread, that is a little bit less strict, and a "2018 announced & recently released sets thread", where people could discuss the official images & their own opinions on recently released sets without having to make a review.

We have 2 topics for discussion like you are describing. Here and here.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

He said he saw the sets. Didn't you @Sir von Lego?

No need to micro-manage this conversation. Don't play mini-mod.

3 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

No need to micro-manage this conversation. Don't play mini-mod.

I'd hardly call that mini-modding. He was just asking for some clarification.

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

the combat speeder contains Grievous and Mace

This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!

So many great sets are about to be released, if all those informations come to be true. More and more many important figurines are released in cheaper sets which is truly great.

• I seriously though we ended this earlier. Are you guys really AFOL's, Because the Adult part is very much absent. No thread is ever going to be perfect, lets get that straight. If you guys have a suggestion to improve future threads then share it, but with the amount of noise in this thread I'd be alot happier if people PM the mods. To be quite frank, Ive always noticed that people will always complain about the people handling a leadership position but will never suggest a way to improve something and if they do it will only be a suggestion for themselves and not the community as a whole. Please dont be like every other community, we're supposed to share our hobby together and enjoy it together, no need to make this a contest or a circlejerk. Treat. Everyone. Equally.

Can we please move one now? we literally go through the same cycle over and over again, its like the same suffering theme found in dark souls. Just let it go, if youre not happy, go to another website, really no hard feelings im sure if we were all adults we would respect and understand each others decisions and take valuable feedback to improve but seriously just stop this.

21 minutes ago, Supreme_Youngling said:

This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!

So many great sets are about to be released, if all those informations come to be true. More and more many important figurines are released in cheaper sets which is truly great.

Agreed, This summer wave sounds very nice in terms of minifigures. I am not too impressed by the sound of what we actually build though and only Yodas hut piques my interest as we don't have many affordable scenario sets from star wars. I actually cant wait to end my vacation and brick link the detention block!

1 hour ago, ChristopherLee said:

I'd hardly call that mini-modding. He was just asking for some clarification.

No need to dispute in public, why is this so hard to comprehend? And no, you aren't the only one! This is why people are placed in the chamber and removed from the site. You are not special and you don't get special treatment. Repeated offenses can cause your removal from the site.

Now knock it off!

To be on topic, there are new pictures of some of the TLJ figures online, including Hux, Resistance Troopers, Rose, the Resistance Bomber Pilot, Holdo, and the FO Assault Walker Pilot.

Edited by ChristopherLee

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

That attitude is hardly called for. I was trying to politely defend Vaderfan. I'm not asking for special treatment nor am I asking for any sort of dispute.

That's the last I'm speaking of this.

To be on topic, there are pictures of some of the TLJ figures, including Hux and some of the generic troopers online. Hux uses Obi-wan's episode III hairpiece.

So everyone can see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't like the attitude? Oh, I guess it's ok for you to defy staff members on EB and expect to get away with it?  I called you out for exactly what I have warned people not to do...then you do it. VaderFan is a big boy, if he has something to say, he can say it himself. If you would like to continue this discussion, feel free to message me.

2 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

So everyone can see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't like the attitude? Oh, I guess it's ok for you to defy staff members on EB and expect to get away with it?  I called you out for exactly what I have warned people not to do...then you do it. VaderFan is a big boy, if he has something to say, he can say it himself. If you would like to continue this discussion, feel free to message me.

Yes SIR! Sorry for trying to explain my actions. I'm not trying to defy the staff members in any way. I'm just trying to defend someone who was simply asking for clarification on something.

Edited by ChristopherLee