Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 minutes ago, Savage Oppress said:

I hope we get a Star Wars Rebels set with Grand Admiral Thrawn, but knowing Lego, he will be in a $80-$100 set, like what they did for Darth Vader.

If I'm not mistaken, Thrawn is appearing in the new Phantom set alongside Kanan and Chopper, coming out this january.

9 minutes ago, Savage Oppress said:

I hope we get a Star Wars Rebels set with Grand Admiral Thrawn, but knowing Lego, he will be in a $80-$100 set, like what they did for Darth Vader.

He'll be in 75170 which is a 30$ set if I recall correctly :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

1 hour ago, Savage Oppress said:

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

He'll be in 75170 which is a 30$ set if I recall correctly :wink:

Yes, those rumors have been pretty much confirmed.

14 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

When do you guys reckon we will see better images of the winter sets? 

Cheers 

When nobody asks for them for a whole 2 weeks. Just you watch. 

37 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Have you got them?

Lol, I doubt he does. I think he was more saying that people should stop asking for them and just wait until someone finally digs them up.

I'm not desperate for the pictures at all, far from it... I merely asked a question as we have seen them around this time in past years. That's it. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

10 hours ago, namioik said:

You're in luck!! He's going to be in the speeder set, SUPER EXPENSIVE :)

Lol ya I meant VIII Luke, thanks though. I've got enough Lukes already, plus I've got the landspeeder from the OG Cantina.

Edited by Ashnflash

• 75166 Battle Pack (Episodes IV-VII) - 15 €
  • 75167 Battle Pack (Episodes IV-VII) - 15 €
  • 75178 Quadjumper (Star Wars The Force Awakens) - 60 €
  • 75180 The [Guavian] Death Gang (Star Wars The Force Awakens) - 80 €
  • 75182 Imperial Hovertank (?) - 30 €
  • 75183 Vader Transformation (Episode III : Revenge of the Sith) - 30 €
  • 75184 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2017 - 30 € (?)
  • 75185 The Freemaker Adventures - 70 €
  • 75186 The Freemaker Adventures - 90 €

From hoth bricks :classic:

http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/10/nouveautes-lego-star-wars-2017-liste-sets-second-semestre/

Edited by just2good

10 minutes ago, just2good said:

http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/10/nouveautes-lego-star-wars-2017-liste-sets-second-semestre/

Would you say this is reliable? It just doesn't seem right at all...

Now that's interesting *huh* The Guavian Death Gang set in particular sounds great, hopefully it'll come with a Rathtar :thumbup: The apparent lack of Rogue One sets is also quite noteworthy, I wonder what's up with that :sceptic: 

If the list is correct, OT Battle packs would be awesome, Guavian death gang too!

Wouldn't mind the Quadjumper either, just afraid it would be a repeat-fest when it comes to minifigs. :look:

18 minutes ago, just2good said:

Interesting list, so much stuff, but not much noteworthy. Rebel Hangar , Vader Transformation and Death Gang sets are the only interesting ones so far. Quadjumper which appeared in a few scenes and didn't do anything in TFA, makes no sense, especially for 60€! Advent Calendar is annual set, Battlepacks are kinda weird since we don't have names yet. And Freemakers set seriously Lego? After failure of this years sets , which pretty much everyone hated, they make 2 more and they are more expensive? Where's logic in that?

As for the sets that are interesting. Guvian set sound very good, considering its 80€ we could get brick-built Rathtar and part of Erevana freighter. Minifigures wise: Bala Tik, a couple Death a Gang Enforcers( hopefully with new head mold), Han,Rey and Finn.

Vader transformation is intriguing! I loved 2005 set when I was a kid, and hope that for 30€ we'll get improved and bigger set, with burned Anakin, Vader and Palpatine! 

Rebel Hangar,  if it's a final incarnation of that infamous set which never ended up in production is going to be awesome! If they improve that model and bring it up to modern standards I think it might be a really good set for every AFOL! 

Imperial Hovertank must be a mistake or placeholder name right? No way Lego rerelease set in less than a year( no Resistance X-Wing isn't rerelease of Poe's X-Wing!).

Overall I like this summer wave,  but it's not amazing , especially with lack of Rogue One sets and 2 Freemakers sets!

Another Vader Transformation, yes! I hope it's like my remake MOC from a while back.

Dunno how the Death Gang is gonna fill up an $80

Rest sounds cool. 

Edited by CM4Sci

I hope it's not a final list, because this really seems dissapointing.

- Battlepacks are always nice, that's for sure!

- The Quadjumper takes the cake for ''set sold with the smallest screen time'', but the thing looks nice in universe. 

- Guavian Death gang..... that sounds like a very expensive battlepack at 80 euros :O

- Good to know people will be able to buy a cheap set with Vader.

- Two of the most expensive sets are Freemaker adventures related??? :sick: :sick: :sick:

Does anyone think it's possible that we'll get both Saw and Galen in the Y-Wing set? If that was the case, I'd be absolutely okay with not getting any RO sets in the summer wave, but I'm not sure :sceptic: The Imperial looking minifig might be Galen due to that uniform he's wearing in the trailer and the other unknown one might be Saw if we're really lucky :classic: *crosses fingers*

Back to the summer wave though: I'm wondering what new/updated minifigs that wave could include. The Quadjumper seems to be a good opportunity to get some missing background characters from the Jakku scenes (like Bobbajo or Constable Zuvio), the Death Gang set surely includes Bala-tik and at least one gang member and the Vader Transformation could bring us an updated burned-to-a-crisp Ani. I haven't watched the Freemaker series, maybe someone who's actually watched it could give us some ideas what characters and vehicles those last two sets could depict :thumbup:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Hopefully the Death Gang set will be a cheap way ( well cheaper than the falcon) to get ep.7 Han.But overall I'm disappointed with the sets,well more money to spend for the ep.8 sets.

Just noticed we don't get any Rebels sets in summer! We get 2 Freemaker sets which nobody wants, but no Rebels sets with updated Ezra, Zeb and Maul? Wtf Lego? This is getting annoying, Rebels recieve such a little attention , but we get remakes of old sets like Desert Skiff and worthless Freemaker sets! 

I didn't even know Freemaker was a thing until I saw that set with Dengar and found out after looking into it a little bit that it was a Freemaker set. But yeah, not sure why they're making sets on this, Rebels should get more attention instead.

2 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Just noticed we don't get any Rebels sets in summer! We get 2 Freemaker sets which nobody wants, but no Rebels sets with updated Ezra, Zeb and Maul? Wtf Lego? This is getting annoying, Rebels recieve such a little attention , but we get remakes of old sets like Desert Skiff and worthless Freemaker sets! 

I guess it's possible that the Imperial Hovertank is going to be a Rebels set.  Could potentially be the Imperial Troop Transport under a different name, or maybe something we haven't seen yet.  It would be amazing if we got one from the most recent episode, including the Ryloth rebels.

But still, Rebels is offering so much in terms of potential sets, and even the stuff that isn't from the OT has great designs.  I'm not sure why they aren't taking advantage of that.

All I can say for those Freemakers sets is I think they'll have another series and then they'll probably stick a Zuckuss or 4-Lom into those sets. And they'd get my money quicker than a Quad Jumper will!