57 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

@Phred

My account isn't showing mayor pay from Salida Este. Am I missing something?

That is handled by MCTC finances and I haven't made the transfer yet. It will show up as a normal transfer.

There seems to be a mistake in my account balance. I didn't make any transactions and should have about 1400 db. But the sheet says around 1000 db. That amount was already in the feb sheet, but I didn't notice until now. First I thought it was because two new ship licenses were incorrectly substracted ( they were mrca prizes) but the feb sheet was published days before I licenced them.

Also, db for a free build and mrca outcome are missing (that were those two ships).

EDIT: I found the problem. The ship license expenses were substracted in the february sheet although these ships are prizes. And the free build doubloons are also listed there. So, any chance I get back my money? 420 doubloons are a lot for a simple sailor like me.

Edited by Jacob Nion

@Phred, when should we expect settlement statuses to be updated with the new rules regarding property counts toward parity?

On 3/2/2017 at 0:06 PM, Capt Wolf said:

That is handled by MCTC finances and I haven't made the transfer yet. It will show up as a normal transfer.

Wasn't aware of this, thanks Capt!

On 3/2/2017 at 8:29 PM, Jacob Nion said:

There seems to be a mistake in my account balance. I didn't make any transactions and should have about 1400 db. But the sheet says around 1000 db. That amount was already in the feb sheet, but I didn't notice until now. First I thought it was because two new ship licenses were incorrectly substracted ( they were mrca prizes) but the feb sheet was published days before I licenced them.

Also, db for a free build and mrca outcome are missing (that were those two ships).

EDIT: I found the problem. The ship license expenses were substracted in the february sheet although these ships are prizes. And the free build doubloons are also listed there. So, any chance I get back my money? 420 doubloons are a lot for a simple sailor like me.

Captured ships aren't automated, currently they just get handled as regular licenses. @Phred can for sure help you here ;)

When can we expect the MRCA results entered into the Summary? (Hey, last time asking helped:D)

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, when should we expect settlement statuses to be updated with the new rules regarding property counts toward parity?

Within 24 hours. Some changes have already been made, but we will have to confirm that everything was updated correctly.

1 hour ago, Legostone said:

When can we expect the MRCA results entered into the Summary?

Within 24 hours.

22 minutes ago, Brandon Stark said:

Not really a mistake or anything, but is there any way to could transfer two of my builds, Batterie Royale, and Dragonstone City Hall to be owned by Dragonstone instead of by me? That way their income goes directly to the town bank.

Is there a reason you don't want the income yourself? In addition to the income the owner of the property will receive, the town bank receives 5DBs for each property in the town. So the town bank is already earning DBs from these properties.

Oh, I wasn't aware that was the case. I was looking on the account sheets and it confused me.

6 minutes ago, Brandon Stark said:

Oh, I wasn't aware that was the case. I was looking on the account sheets and it confused me.

No problem. There's a lot going on there. But as long as properties are built and licensed in Dragonstone, the town bank will get richer, no matter who owns them. If you look at the section on Town Banks here you can see how it works.

Sorry for the late replies.  I've been real busy this month. :blush: 

On 2/2/2017 at 2:39 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

I have just licensed the "Ol's Best" license I won at auction under the name "Golden Crescent" 

Fixed. :thumbup: 

On 2/9/2017 at 4:04 AM, Tomsche said:

Class 3A I lecensed last month, The Wailing Whaif.  She was a summer vacation period mcra capture from an npc pirate

2 hours ago, Phred said:

Sorry for the late replies.  I've been real busy this month. :blush: 

I'm sorry to bother you again, but my balance now says about 1295 db. That's the previous amount plus the income from the mrca. I'm still missing the 420 db that were incorrectly substracted for two class 4 licenses, which were intended to be prizes.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Also, I tried licensing two properties in my Crecopia Docks build, as it contains 3 properties in one build, but I my property listing only shows one of the properties. Is there any way to fix this? And more importantly, is there any way to avoid this problem in the future?

Is anybody having trouble with transactions today? I've tried making several DB transfers and none are showing up on the account sheet.

2 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Is anybody having trouble with transactions today? I've tried making several DB transfers and none are showing up on the account sheet.

Just test-transferred 1 DB to you and nothing happened, you aren't alone on the issue.

25 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

I apologize for this issue. It has been corrected, and the accounts should update within a few minutes.

22 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Just test-transferred 1 DB to you and nothing happened, you aren't alone on the issue.

You transferred 1 DB to Cant Wolf, which might explain your issue.:tongue:

10 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

I apologize for this issue. It has been corrected, and the accounts should update within a few minutes.

You transferred 1 DB to Cant Wolf, which might explain your issue.:tongue:

Well, it should still have removed 1 DB from my account though, right? :P

14 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

OK, my transfers appear to all be recorded now. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Well, it should still have removed 1 DB from my account though, right?

I'll have to double check, but I think both the sender and recipient need to be correct for a transaction to register.

Hey Phred, it`s me again (hehehe)

Can you check if a transfer from Maestro Cor to Maxim I for 100 db's came to pass?  The licensing went without problems, but the share transfer seems boo-boo'd

On 3/5/2017 at 10:35 PM, Mesabi said:

Finally, I would like to apologize to the staff for messing up a bunch of forms, and mislicensing a couple of buildings. I didn't realize you couldn't license buildings in the capital, and that your first free building couldn't be a medium. Also, I'm probably short on funds to license a medium building anyway, hopefully my faction can loan me some. :grin: If you would like me to resubmit the forms correctly, please let me know, I don't want to send a second form and confuse you.

Your first property can be any sized property you want, and you can license as many properties that aren't small as you like.  Your first small property is free when you get to it. :thumbup: 

You're still in the black in your account. :grin: 

Sending additional forms will mean the build will count twice.  I can revise the locations of these builds if you could share the links to these builds and where you'd like the properties located. :thumbup: 

On 3/4/2017 at 11:35 AM, Jacob Nion said:

I'm sorry to bother you again, but my balance now says about 1295 db. That's the previous amount plus the income from the mrca. I'm still missing the 420 db that were incorrectly substracted for two class 4 licenses, which were intended to be prizes.

I assume you're referring to the Longzhou (captured as Lagarta) and the Lady Arlene?

On 3/4/2017 at 4:12 PM, Brandon Stark said:

Also, I tried licensing two properties in my Crecopia Docks build, as it contains 3 properties in one build, but I my property listing only shows one of the properties. Is there any way to fix this? And more importantly, is there any way to avoid this problem in the future?

That would be a question for @dr_spock. :thumbup: 

On 3/5/2017 at 1:23 PM, Captain Genaro said:

I'll have to double check, but I think both the sender and recipient need to be correct for a transaction to register.

You are correct.  We have cells that are highlighted if the account name is not in the account list.  I usually am able to check it a couple of times a month, except this past month. :blush: 

On 3/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, Tomsche said:

Hey Phred, it`s me again (hehehe)

Can you check if a transfer from Maestro Cor to Maxim I for 100 db's came to pass?  The licensing went without problems, but the share transfer seems boo-boo'd

Everything looks good.  Is there still an issue?

On 3/4/2017 at 5:12 PM, Brandon Stark said:

It appears that you have typed an extra space character to the end of your name when you filled out one of the property licensed forms.  I removed the extra character from that record.  Try the property listing again.  The missing property should appear in your list now.  :classic: