Sign in to follow this  
Regenerate builder

[MOC] Henry Residence (our dream house)

Greetings! This is my first time posting in the city forum as I usually build and post medieval MOCs in the historic forum.

I finally got my wife into Lego! :laugh: So we decided to build a modern house together - our "dream house". Its not exactly what we would choose in real life but it is a good general idea. Questions and comments are welcome. Thanks for looking!

henry_house_1.jpg

henry_house_6.jpg

henry_house_2.jpg

henry_house_4.jpg

henry_house_5.jpg

I wouldn't mind living in a house like that myself :wub: Great stonework, and the entrance is lovely :thumbup:

Pretty landscape as well :classic:

Wonderful build! :wub: The layout of the house is very nice, and I like the stone sections :thumbup:

The trees, chandelier over the entrance, and little pool are all great as well :classic:

Beautiful home and landscaping! You described it as modern, but your medieval roots are definitely showing!

Beutifull build.

Really reminds me of some houses that were around a sommer vacation I went on every year as a child.

Great MOC for sure ! :wub:

You included a lot of great details, including the ground cover, stonework, front door, chandelier, and the stream.

When's the house warming party?

Oh my! That's a beautiful garden. Wish I could build Lego trees like that. Is the interior as detailed as the exterior?

Thank you everyone for the compliments!

Beautiful home and landscaping! You described it as modern, but your medieval roots are definitely showing!

Thanks! Yes, the stonework is reminiscent of medieval builds for sure, and the amount of foliage in general.

Oh my! That's a beautiful garden. Wish I could build Lego trees like that. Is the interior as detailed as the exterior?

Thank you. There is no interior. I may build an interior in something someday but have never had the patience for it yet.