LegoPercyJ

LEGO Batman Movie CMF Series (2017) Rumors and Discussion

KGbeast who sadly was in Batman V Superman but not in the sets...

He was the Russian right? I feel like the slickback haired lexcorp goon is based of his actor, cullan mulvey

He was the Russian right? I feel like the slickback haired lexcorp goon is based of his actor, cullan mulvey

I thought the same thing!

I thought the same thing!

Me also. However he was never KGBeast in the film, plus his name is not so memorable so simply; Lexcorp Goon does the trick

Agreed, aside from Clayface weve yet to see more rogues. We've had Poison Ivy's, Harley Quinn's and Penguins before, I just want someone fresh be it Hugo, Hush, Hatter, KGBeast, Mask, Scarface, Firefly and though very unlikely Stirk or Zsasz

oh yeah i forgot about Mad Hatter and Victor Zsasz. I think Zsasz is possible maybe not in the movie but another wave of sets.

Surely the CMF line will have at least one or two "joke" villains, the butt of a quick joke in the movie: Kite Man, Crazy Quilt, Condiment King... Ten-Eyed Man, maybe, although doesn't really work with finger-less minifig hands!

What if we got pre-transformation figures? Like Pamela Isley, Oswald Cobblepot, or Harleen Quinzel.

That would be pretty sweet. I'd love that.

This CMF really excites me, so many possibilities.

yes he was the Russian guy. even though they never called him KGbeast i still refer to him as KGbeast even though they just use his real name.

oh yeah i forgot about Mad Hatter and Victor Zsasz. I think Zsasz is possible maybe not in the movie but another wave of sets.

Zsasz's entire characterization is being a serial killer, and unlike the other murderous Bat-rouges, he doesn't have an adaptation that makes him family-approved enough for Lego. I wouldn't hold my breath on him.

Mad Hatter, though, seems likely in this lineup, since he's a relatively well-known Bat-villain with no prior appearances yet.

Surely the CMF line will have at least one or two "joke" villains, the butt of a quick joke in the movie: Kite Man, Crazy Quilt, Condiment King... Ten-Eyed Man, maybe, although doesn't really work with finger-less minifig hands!

COME ON CONDIMENT KING!!!

I have feeling most of the minifigures in this CMF Series will be batman. When I had first hears of this series, I actually thought all of the minifigures will be batman but all different suits

Zsasz's entire characterization is being a serial killer, and unlike the other murderous Bat-rouges, he doesn't have an adaptation that makes him family-approved enough for Lego. I wouldn't hold my breath on him.

Mad Hatter, though, seems likely in this lineup, since he's a relatively well-known Bat-villain with no prior appearances yet.

hey if they can do a crazy person who laughs while he's killing people aka the joker then i am pretty sure they can do Victor Zsasz. Victor Zsasz was in the first lego batman video game on the nintendo ds.

hey if they can do a crazy person who laughs while he's killing people aka the joker who also cut off his own face and then sowed it back on then i am pretty sure they can do Victor Zsasz. Victor Zsasz was in the first lego batman video game on the nintendo ds.

hey if they can do a crazy person who laughs while he's killing people aka the joker then i am pretty sure they can do Victor Zsasz. Victor Zsasz was in the first lego batman video game on the nintendo ds.

Joker has also been in kid-friendly adaptations, and being arguably the best-known supervillain of all time, has very high demand. Zsasz lacks the exposure and the more "endearing" traits.

That is all. :laugh:

Now that'll be the day!

Joker has also been in kid-friendly adaptations, and being arguably the best-known supervillain of all time, has very high demand. Zsasz lacks the exposure and the more "endearing" traits.

Now that'll be the day!

well you are right Joker has been in kid friendly things before but also you are right about Zsasz i just looked up more info on him and yeah i don't think we will ever see this guy in a lego set

You can't really make Zsazz kid friendly at all... He's a serial killer who walks around with a knife and everytime he kills someone cuts himself...

As for the Mad Hatter, I'd love to see him and I'm really hoping he will turn up! Also Hush would be pretty cool too! Then we would have every character from the first Lego Batman Videogame (console)!

You can't really make Zsazz kid friendly at all... He's a serial killer who walks around with a knife and everytime he kills someone cuts himself...

What if in the movie he punches people and then punches himself, so much to the point where he gets dizzy and passes out. :tongue:

As for the Mad Hatter, I'd love to see him and I'm really hoping he will turn up! Also Hush would be pretty cool too! Then we would have every character from the first Lego Batman Videogame (console)!

That has been my dream since 2008!

What if in the movie he punches people and then punches himself, so much to the point where he gets dizzy and passes out. :tongue:

Perfect! XD

Edited by Duncan Young

Well done sir :laugh:

Music Meister. I hope we can get a NPH voiced Music Meister even for just a few seconds in the movie.

Edited by Alpinemaps

Music Meister. I hope we can get a NPH voiced Music Meister even for just a few seconds in the movie.

We need a villain team of Music Meister, Condiment King, Polka-Dot Man, and Crazy Quilt.

We need a villain team of Music Meister, Condiment King, Polka-Dot Man, and Crazy Quilt.

It could be an epic twist in which Condiment King was running the whole thing with the other joke villains as his bodyguards

Although that would be a good kid friendly version as well as some good comedy for kids, it just couldn't see it working but great idea though! Still a very interesting concept...

Also I can't wait to get my hands all over that new utility belt piece *dribbles*

I honestly hope we get some of the more obscure characters, like the Terrible Trio, Copperhead and Cluemaster. I just can't see them taking some more important villain's (Firefly and Solomon Grundy from Lego Batman 3, please? :grin: ) place in a set.

What about Red Hood and the Phantasm? Those are sort of obscure Batman villains. I'd love a Phantasm minifigure.

What about Red Hood and the Phantasm? Those are sort of obscure Batman villains. I'd love a Phantasm minifigure.

Red Hood? I hope you meant the Joker version of the character :laugh:

Edited by Tygurah