Ordinareo

The LEGO Batman Movie

I went to see Batman V Superman last night (it was a surprisingly good film), and my local theatre didn't show any LEGO Batman trailer!

That is very odd. I've talked to people from different countries who've gotten different trailers so I just assumed what trailer shown depended on the country. Now I'm not sure what decides what trailers are shown first.

I really liked the film too, btw.

I went to see Batman V Superman last night (it was a surprisingly good film), and my local theatre didn't show any LEGO Batman trailer!

Same with me! I even went early to guarantee I didn't miss it!

People: If you don't like the bat-belt, and it turns out to come out in sets - You can always take it off. :hmpf:

Ikr... However if you couldn't... *oh2*

People: If you don't like the bat-belt, and it turns out to come out in sets - You can always take it off. :hmpf:

It may not be printed on the torso underneath though.

Good thing that torso already exists with the belt printed on then.

Fair point :wink:

-------------------------------

Here's the other trailer!

Edited by npgcole

Here are some screenshots I took from the trailer.

14y502f.png

1z68n0y.png

2v80fwo.png

2dgjhur.png

kcxtl5.png

part 2:

29c0txu.png

2utjec9.png

1128idg.png

k144s6.png

What's the classic song during the intro btw?

OK, the first teaser didn't completely sell me on this movie, but this one was much better! I'm still not a fan of the beatboxing, but we get to see a bit more of the dramatic side of the movie and that scene of Alfred getting karate-kicked into a piano is hilarious. The references to the other Batman movies were also handled much better here and I'm loving the new theme song that combines the catchy 60's theme with a modern rap style. I usually don't like rap, but this fits the tone of the movie perfectly somehow.

And O-M-G-O-S-H! Clay Face! :wub_drool: And vastly improved versions of the other villains! I really hope we get lots of sets based on this because we need to get these new versions of the villains, Green Arrow, and Alfred! I wouldn't be surprised to see a CMF series for this movie like for TLM.

Now I can't wait for this movie (and the sets based on it)!

CLAYFACE!!!!!!! He looks so good too!!!! Please tell me he'll be in a set.

And so many other great new mold and character variants. I can't wait for these sets.

This movie is definitely going to be better than how terrible Batman VS Superman sounds.

That depends on your taste in movies. Personally, I loved Batman v Superman (easily my favorite Super Hero movie ever), but I could see where not everyone would like it.

I need that Alfred.

Not want.

Need.

Same here. All these new characters look great. Penguin finally has a proper umbrella and Riddler a staff too.

There are so many new molds! I hope they become physical pieces in the sets.

Does anybody recognize the voice actor for Alfred?

The first Trailer was already hilarious....this one is really dangerous.Nearly died from laughter.... Batman doing his "no,no,no,nol...Thing",priceless.

Also,now i want to see People recreating the shown cenes in LDD or similar.....:D

That depends on your taste in movies. Personally, I loved Batman v Superman (easily my favorite Super Hero movie ever), but I could see where not everyone would like it.

Everything I have read about it just makes it sound like utter rubbish to me, as if there was suddenly no concept of logic when it was written.

Everything I have read about it just makes it sound like utter rubbish to me, as if there was suddenly no concept of logic when it was written.

The first time I watched it, I wasn't thrilled with the script. It wasn't as bad as the reviews made it out to be, but it wasn't very good either. The second time I saw it, so many things clicked that didn't before. After that second viewing, I dare say the script is genius.

Where?

Between Catwoman and Riddler.

Also, could that new top hat mean a Mad Hatter figure is on the way?!?!

The first time I watched it, I wasn't thrilled with the script. It wasn't as bad as the reviews made it out to be, but it wasn't very good either. The second time I saw it, so many things clicked that didn't before. After that second viewing, I dare say the script is genius.

A script where

apparently Batman and Superman's reason for agreeing to join forces is because their mothers both shared the same first name in Martha

cannot be genius IMO.