Sign in to follow this  
dathil

Warriors of the North: I

I realized Davok and his 'men' did not really have an introduction yet. I am busy building a fortress where a story takes place, yet I made an introduction for the Bull clan first. Credits for the quotes aren't mine, obviously, yet the story is inspired by them :)

My plot will be a bit isolated, so there is little clashing with the official story :) (Spoiler: there might come a larger battle, but just pretend, after the story, that it did not take place)

The Bulls are a clan of warriors in the northern mountains. They are led by their selfstyled 'king', who sits upon is wooden chair in Bull's Eye Fortress. You will meet him next build.

I, Davok Shieldbasher, am the captain of the warriors, and lead them into battle where that spoiled brat can't.

Note: I did not say we are the good guys, nor that I am the good guy, nor that there exists something like a good guy. Be warned.

Davok: "We were the warriors of the North,"

wotn1.pngwotn2.png

"Notorious and brave"

wotn4.pngwotn5.png

"We'd never lost a fight in war, we feared not the grave"

wotn6.png

to be continued...

whole build, almost forgottenwotn3.png

A well-executed battle scene, looking forward to the castle and your storyline! :thumbup:

Your bulls have Nocty colours, cool :tongue: (bear in mind that green is prevalent in Mitgardian figures, mostly)

Your bulls have Nocty colours, cool :tongue: (bear in mind that green is prevalent in Mitgardian figures, mostly)

The colors were not meant to be Nocty, yet for sure they were not meant to be Mitgardian either, there is a reason their leader calls himself king (tamtamtammm)

The colors were not meant to be Nocty, yet for sure they were not meant to be Mitgardian either, there is a reason their leader calls himself king (tamtamtammm)

Just joking around with you for a little. :tongue: I like the sound of "(tamtamtammm)", though! :wink:

Btw, like I'm the one to talk! I just realized that up to now, not a single major character in my saga/prologue saga has been fully consistent with my guild's colours (being red, gold and black) :hmpf:

Lots of intimidating warriors here! Fun snowy base for the battle scene too. Welcome to the guilds :classic:

Nice battle scene. A lot of badassery here. Really like faction which are neither good nor bad. And it has a nostalgic touch to see the black bull coat of arms. Good choice!

Edited by Jacob Nion

Does anyone have tips on photography btw?

I used a bed here (I saw the equal blue as best solution for that moment) yet most people have equal white backgrounds. I use the camera of my phone, for every euro spent on a camera could have been spended on bricks :P

Sweet battle scene, welcome to GoH! Those aren't bad photos for a phone... much better than my can do!

Honestly though investing in a decent camera is really helpful. And a tripod. Shoot outside on a cloudy day/in shade if you don't have access to a lighting setup. A couple of white poster boards will give you a nice, non-distracting background.

Anyways, build on dathil!