• Chuck
    • Doctor Sinister
    • LuxorV
    • Sir Dillon
    • SW4J
    • MrMandalorian
    • Sinner
    • Suupasayajin

Poor Sir.N's moc seems to have been neglected, I think its the best myself followed very closely by 4j, who would have maybe been my top pick if he had come up with the basic design. (for those of you who are confused, he borrowed the design from a shefol)

Well I don't see the fact that he was heavily inspired by someone else as relevant, so I voted for his anyway. :-P Perhaps the original designer should recieve half the prize, but I voted for what design I liked best. I am surprised that anyone would vote for SirNadroj though as, to be honest, for such a talented builder (with more bricks than me :-| ) it is far from his best work. In fact, if my son made that I'd ask him to try again. 8-| But I am very interested who will win this one as it is still anyones game.

My second would be Sir Dillon's, and third would go to Chuck.

I am surprised that anyone would vote for SirNadroj though as, to be honest, for such a talented builder (with more bricks than me :-| ) it is far from his best work. In fact, if my son made that I'd ask him to try again. 8-|

Crap balls! Sinner, I don't want you to be afraid to say how you really feel about something. You don't have to sugarcoat it, come right out and say it. :-P Besides, your son wouldn't built anything that overlapped that much... 8-|

I am surprised that anyone would vote for SirNadroj though as, to be honest, for such a talented builder (with more bricks than me :-| ) it is far from his best work. In fact, if my son made that I'd ask him to try again. 8-| But I am very interested who will win this one as it is still anyones game.

My second would be Sir Dillon's, and third would go to Chuck.

Well Nadroj's ship had a retro look to it, which i liked. I thought the design was pretty good and at par with his other stuff. If I had a son would just be glad to see him use snot techniques myself. How old is your son anyway? I might have voted for chuck but his superiority complex probably factored in on a subconcious level. :-D He was definately my third pick though.

Crap balls! Sinner, I don't want you to be afraid to say how you really feel about something. You don't have to sugarcoat it, come right out and say it. :-P

Well, I think that SirNadroj has received enough complements from me to know that, mosaics aside, I really like his work. I doubt that he will be that offended.... or at least I hope! :-$

Besides, your son wouldn't built anything that overlapped that much... 8-|

Too true! Lately he has been half breaking exoforce sets and adding a part or two hoping to impress me. :-| Dream on!

Well, I think that SirNadroj has received enough complements from me to know that, mosaics aside, I really like his work. I doubt that he will be that offended.... or at least I hope! :-$

I'm not worried about you and Nadroj's friendship. I also doubt he'll take offense... or at least I hope, too. :-$

Too true! Lately he has been half breaking exoforce sets and adding a part or two hoping to impress me. :-| Dream on!

Good thing you haven't set your expectations too high... :-| Poor little guy. Did you ever find out about the return policy, though? 8-|

Well Nadroj's ship had a retro look to it, which i liked. I thought the design was pretty good and at par with his other stuff.

I suppose. To me it looks like someone sat on a ship from a Buck Rogers comic.

If I had a son would just be glad to see him use snot techniques myself. How old is your son anyway?

5. It was a joke. If he did something as good as that I would be happy.

I might have voted for chuck but his superiority complex probably factored in on a subconcious level. :-D He was definately my third pick though.

As Chucks work goes, aside from being needlessly small, it is an interesting design and doesn't seem to use any methods that offend me. :-P

Good thing you haven't set your expectations too high... :-| Poor little guy. Did you ever find out about the return policy, though? 8-|

Tried and failed. They mumbled something about 30 days.

I voted for Chuck. It gives me the old "Zig" feeling (a Zig is a little fictional spacecraft, from the game Zero Wing (1989)).

- RupeeClock

Edited by RupeeClock

Hmmm that's gonna be a though one.

All entries are great!

But I will vote for SW4J, Sir Dillon or Yoda.

SW4J reminds me of a Ford GT40 in space for some reason, cool! *y*

Sir Dillon's is just plain cool, and Yoda's because it's small and neat.

Gt40 on!

But I will vote for SW4J, Sir Dillon or Yoda.

me me me X-D :-P

I hear you, I can't decide who to vote for :-P Will decide later on ;-)

*yoda*

HUm after much hesitation I voted for Dillon's ship !! I think it rules !! Its the manta ray from space ;-)

Really great entries to all you guys !!

*yoda*

HUm after much hesitation I voted for Dillon's ship !! I think it rules !! Its the manta ray from space ;-)

Really great entries to all you guys !!

*yoda*

Hurrah for big behinds! *sweet*

Hmmmm wow this contest is close, my vote went to.... You know what i think i'll keep that to myself :-P

Hmmmm wow this contest is close, my vote went to.... You know what i think i'll keep that to myself :-P

You shouldn't be ashamed of your vote, even if it's for Yoda! :-)

:-P

You shouldn't be ashamed of your vote, even if it's for Yoda! :-)

:-P

For *yoda* ? You assume to much SD, my vote remains secret so you can all guess....no other reason :-P

I also voted for Suupa for the nostalgic feeling and cool construction. I would buy that set if I saw it in the store... *sweet* *y*

Well, mine has one vote, which is nice... :-D :-D :-D

Dr. S.

Oh, you're out of the competition: mine is zero ...which, btw, is one of my fav songs by Smashing Pumpkins *y* .

LuxorV

I also voted for Suupa for the nostalgic feeling and cool construction. I would buy that set if I saw it in the store... *sweet* *y*

Haha thanks, but if you have the 6956 Stellar Recon Voyager, you can build it, because i only used parts from that set, so it is at some point only some alternate model that fit into that contest by random X-D

I am surprised that anyone would vote for SirNadroj though as, to be honest, for such a talented builder (with more bricks than me :-| ) it is far from his best work. In fact, if my son made that I'd ask him to try again. 8-|

X-O ................ :'-( .................... *sing*

You don't like my mosaics? :'-(

Heck, I just check up on this thread and this is the recognition I get! *sing*

Man, I'm so mad at Sinner! >:-(

Just Kidding! :-P :-D

X-O ................ :'-( .................... *sing*

You don't like my mosaics? :'-(

Actually I don't like most mosaics...

Heck, I just check up on this thread and this is the recognition I get! *sing*

Man, I'm so mad at Sinner! >:-(

Just Kidding! :-P :-D

Well I was a bit mad at you for ignoring my rant for several days! Interesting I haven't recieved any votes since I picked on your fighter! :-P I actually think you should feel complemented that I insulted your work... *wacko*

Well I was a bit mad at you for ignoring my rant for several days!

Frankly, I forgot I entered this contest. :-D

And I forgot that it still existed after Doug was banned! ;-)

Frankly, I forgot I entered this contest. :-D

And I forgot that it still existed after Doug was banned! ;-)

It was surprisingly popular. I think most people just entered already made MOCs so it wasn't too much effort! X-D

It was surprisingly popular. I think most people just entered already made MOCs so it wasn't too much effort! X-D

That's what I did! ;-)

I voted for chuck, it's so cool! Great job to the rest of you too, awesome entries! *y* *y*

~Peace