Sign in to follow this  
Hoth Rebel

LEGO LOTR The Wizard Battle Moc

An excellent starter MOC, I'd say (which means that I really can't' see that it's a starter's MOC)! :thumbup: Great use of the 1x2x4 (inverted) slopes to create an intricate back wall. Maybe you could have tiled the floor, but that's my only point of criticism. Enjoy your display piece! :classic:

An excellent starter MOC, I'd say (which means that I really can't' see that it's a starter's MOC)! :thumbup: Great use of the 1x2x4 (inverted) slopes to create an intricate back wall. Maybe you could have tiled the floor, but that's my only point of criticism. Enjoy your display piece! :classic:

Thanks!

And good point, I will look into that. Maybe I'll also add something like a small bookstand on the side :p

That's a really good start for a first MOC you did it well !

We can rapidly remember the movie scene (halas, this movie scene is not really like that in the book...)

So great MOC although you picked up a scene I am not found on !

Now you need to buy Orthanc ...

Haha yeah.. XD

If I could get 1 for retail + max €50 extra I would get it instantly. But can't find it anywhere within European Union for a 'fair' price.

Very Excellent for a First MOC! Love all the slopes on the sides.

I, too missed out on all the LOTR/Hobbit sets... and those prices for them now... :cry2:

Love it! The LOTR sets brought me out of my dark ages too. This is a much better depiction of the scene than I could hope to do right now!