maiq the liar

Birthday or die!

Well, i talked to my mom* and apparently i forgot it was only 100$, not 200$ for birthdays, which totally throws my months of careful planning off...

The original plan was freight train + Train station equaling up to some 194$, and the train itself is around $150 on shop at home. mom says that she thinks i don't have enough room in my room but she'll get it for ne...if...i...clean...my...rooooom eek.png

Mercy knows i HATE cleaning...what can i do? my birthday is on the 15th and i really want all the RC trains (jumped on the bandwagon too late for 9V and the RC trains are being discontinued...have to get them before they are gone!!)...maybe if i get to the "dicken's village" house side of her....but that side hasn't been touched in years...she's stopeed buying them...maybe i could just skimp on motor-less Christmas train and get the freight for christmas? that (christmas train) propably be back again, but if i get the freight train i won't have any money from the dock...maybe if i combine the money i get from relatives for both holidays plus the leftover 40$ from freight train if i dont get the station i can get the dock too?

*my mom dislikes lego in general because

A- I never clean them up and leave them lying around everywhere

B- she thinks they are a "Waste of space"

My custom smiley

Edited by Hinckley

I hate cleaning too, but you're not gonna tell me you can't make that sacrifice for such a cool set?

You might hate it, but it's just cleaning, it won't kill you or anything ;-) How bad can it be? Well that depends on how messy you are 8-|

clean your room, get the prezzie, go back to your old was - thats always worked for me X-D X-D

but shhhhh don't tell my wife that else she'll put an even tighter ban on me having Lego at home and weekends being 'Lego free' time

Well, i talked to my mom* and apparently i forgot it was only 100$, not 200$ for birthdays, which totally throws my months of careful planning off...

The original plan was freight train + Train station equaling up to some 194$, and the train itself is around $150 on shop at home. mom says that she thinks i don't have enough room in my room but she'll get it for ne...if...i...clean...my...rooooom eek.png

Mercy knows i HATE cleaning...what can i do? my birthday is on the 15th and i really want all the RC trains (jumped on the bandwagon too late for 9V and they are being discontinued...)...maybe if i get to the "dicken's village" house side of her....but that side hasn't been touched in years...she's stopeed buying them.

*my mom dislikes lego in general because

A- I never clean them up and leave them lying around everywhere

B- she thinks they are a "Waste of space"

My custom smiley

Is it that big a mess, that you can't clean itin those 2 weeks???? It's sure worthy the goel i think.. :'-(

It's easy to get a MISB 9volt train off from BL, money better spent i think, since battery's aren't cheap..

Good luck on your plans dude!

Well, it IS just a few stray bricks and the laundry pile...plus the tissues from when i was sick, making my bed and cleaning my computer desk...plus shutting the Clothes drawers. i would give you a picture, but...

-My digital camera is from 1998-2000

-It's memory card is corrupted from me accidentally trying to put it in my PC backwards

-the memory card would be more trouble then it is worth to replace

-mom won't let me borrow hers due to me nearly tossing it in a pile of random stuff.

and i couldn't order a train off Bricklink (let alone a MISB* one)

-Don't have a paypal account

-Email isnt working for some reason

and if it WAS MISB...

-it'd propably be more then 200$

-id' propably not be able to resist tearing it open for more then 10 minutes.

Edited by maiq the liar

Clean your room. You'll have to endure a few hours of "pain", but in return you'll get your train and station.

I think it's a worthy trade...just think, a couple of hours work and it'll be done.

>.> are you err.... coming onto me?

*when i'm sick i have to blow my nose every other millisecond. at least i get 500$ for lighting up the entire great lakes with my nose...or are they feeing me 500$ for blinding small children with my nose?

Strewth man! When I was a boy (errrr.... last year?) I had to keep my room clean or my father would either "hoe his boot up my ar5e" or clean it up for me.... or both. Bribery didn't happen in my house. :-P

It's a fair deal. I recomend you just do it. If you weren't here complaining about it you could be on in right now. ;-)

U must be real lazy, if cleaning ur room is that much of a hassle for u. dont let it get messy and u wont have to clean it. u kids have the world by the throat today and yet ya complain when a menial task needs to be completed. its not asking that much, just do it and shut up about it.

U must be real lazy, if cleaning ur room is that much of a hassle for u. dont let it get messy and u wont have to clean it. u kids have the world by the throat today and yet ya complain when a menial task needs to be completed. its not asking that much, just do it and shut up about it.

I don't mean to flame, but...

"U"? "UR"? "YA"?

and besides, i dislike menial tasks D: and am lazy D: and i only have, like one thing left to do anyway, but i forgot what it was.

Edited by maiq the liar

whethe or not this is advice you want but I'll tell you what I do if I want to make expensive orders. I get a raincheck. My dad owes me $300 dollars by the time christmas rolls around and that along with $100-$130 will all go towards another big bricklink order. By then I'll have enough peices to order like most afols, supplements for a planned moc. So I would just get a raincheck and wait for christmas when I assume you would be able to get a $200 present and youll be able to get what you originally planned to buy. Patience is key.

It can't be that bad. Why sacrifice an awesome set because of a crappy room? Clean up your room, and then mess it up again. Fail-safe!! X-D

i know...i've done nearly everything except clean out under my bed, which shouldn't be that bad.

a few shirts here or there, some loose TV cables....

I'm starting to consider dropping trains altogether from my list for other town.

Edited by maiq the liar

Wait what was I saying?... I should be telling this kid to get off his lazy butt and help his mother out regardless of whether she says she'll buy it for him or not. I can't beleive the nerve of this guy. If his mom knew he made this topic I think she'd be ashamed. Well atleast he did it in the end. But next time, just clean it!

Eh, blame my own (greedy) nature...

I asked if i would get money for mowing the lawn, they said no.

STILL can't figure out efficient turning on that thing!

for such a gift i would clean my LEGO asap! it is worth.

exactly what i was thinking :-D I'am still waiting to get all the rc trains and yellow station

I don't understand the issue here. Clean your room or get a job... :-P

I don't understand the issue here. Clean your room or get a job... :-P

oh the irony if the job is to clean his room. :-P

Eh, blame my own (greedy) nature...

I asked if i would get money for mowing the lawn, they said no.

STILL can't figure out efficient turning on that thing!

Wait money for mowing the lawn, I *wub* mowing the lawn alltogether. Regardless of whether I get money for it. You get to use something with sharp, swinging bladesand go all crazy on branchesn grass, logs, well perhaps not logs, but you get the picture :-P

I just love the fact I get to destroy stuff, I don't need money for that :-D

Wait money for mowing the lawn, I *wub* mowing the lawn alltogether. Regardless of whether I get money for it. You get to use something with sharp, swinging bladesand go all crazy on branchesn grass, logs, well perhaps not logs, but you get the picture :-P

I just love the fact I get to destroy stuff, I don't need money for that :-D

wow...you don't happen to live near my neighborhood do you? could use some free mowing help. :-D

wow...you don't happen to live near my neighborhood do you? could use some free mowing help. :-D

LOL, I live in Belgium, whenever it's destroying time I'll gladly do the job for free, the destroying part is reward enough for me. :-D

LOL, I live in Belgium, whenever it's destroying time I'll gladly do the job for free, the destroying part is reward enough for me. :-D

ah...there's the problem right there. i supposed you aren't familiar with US house size. in belgium house lots are probably modestly sized, no more than 2k sq ft i think. here in the states, everyone is obsessed with size. a standard lot is approx 10k sq ft. bet you won't want to mow after a year. :-P