dr_spock

[SR - CH1A] Banana Juice

Challenge 1 A

A band of natives on a small island in Terra Nova has a pretty intoxicating operation going on hidden in the jungle. They brew special banana juice. It is rumored to be more tasty than rum and knock you off the feet instantly. To brew this wonderful concoction large amounts of bananas are needed. Maybe more than they have on their island.

24881339476_1ddf379d3d_c.jpgBanana Juice by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

banana1.jpg

banana2.jpg

Does this mean they will be raiding a planation somewhere?

Creative challenge entry! It's a nice little scene with the stacked barrels, tree, and bonfire for brewing the goodies. A little humor doesn't hurt either. I like it.

The fire is a great portion to this build. I do like the overall story though I must remember to keep my soldiers away from that drink. I wouldn't want them getting a taste of that yummy stuff. The vegetation could use a little variation in order to keep it from looking perfectly ordered. I look forward to more builds.

Great entry and nice idea, Dr. Spock! I really like the concept of Islanders making their own spirits! pirate_satisfied.gif The palm tree is nice too!

My only comment would be to have the full barrels stacked horisontally rather than vertically. Right now, it looks like a wall, rather than a set of full barrels. (If that was the purpose, you have done very well! pirate_tong.gif )

Alternatively, you could have them staggered (so that one barrel rests on two barrels below.) pirate_blush.gif

Nice entry! I really wonder how a banana spirit would taste! pirate_laugh2.gif

Great entry and nice idea, Dr. Spock! I really like the concept of Islanders making their own spirits! pirate_satisfied.gif The palm tree is nice too!

My only comment would be to have the full barrels stacked horisontally rather than vertically. Right now, it looks like a wall, rather than a set of full barrels. (If that was the purpose, you have done very well! pirate_tong.gif )

Alternatively, you could have them staggered (so that one barrel rests on two barrels below.) pirate_blush.gif

There is always the banana liquor. Tests and smells like banana with well, ...booze

Creative challenge entry! It's a nice little scene with the stacked barrels, tree, and bonfire for brewing the goodies. A little humor doesn't hurt either. I like it.

Thank you. The pirate forum always had some humour in our contests and challenges. :classic:

They all look too happy.... I think they have been sampling the product. pir_laugh2.gif

You'd be happy too if you got to do taste testing. pir_laugh2.gif

Nice scene! I like IT!

Glad you like it. :classic:

Nice one! The fire and brew look very good

Thank you. pirate_classic.gif

The fire is a great portion to this build. I do like the overall story though I must remember to keep my soldiers away from that drink. I wouldn't want them getting a taste of that yummy stuff. The vegetation could use a little variation in order to keep it from looking perfectly ordered. I look forward to more builds.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll try random the vegetation. It might be hard on my OCD. pirate_wink.gif

Thank you. I was using the barrels as a wall. They can be horizontal after filled. Banana flavored liquor. :classic:

The Crew is on their way.....

LOL. Perfect picture. :laugh: